Who are the best looking users here?

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
As you were reading the title you instantly thought about specific users like @Nibba @Alarico8 @dogtown @JustChris @Deltoid and co. (Maybe about @Arceus300 for the meme) Notice how your brain has already filtered out the good looking people allowing you to answer the question in the title in split seconds. It would take you a lot more time to determine who the most ugly/average user here is. It’s in your instincs to value good genes and avoid bad ones so humanity evolves. That’s how strong the lookspill is.

Lookism can‘t be avoided, you‘ll automatically put good looking people on a pedestal. Doesn’t matter if you’re bluepilled/redpilled or blackpilled, it will happen subconsciously and you won’t even realise it until you question your actions.

Chads on this site get likes for stupid and unfunny shit sometimes. They get worshipped, orbited, tagged etc. etc. Even greycels like @freakofnature or former greycel @Alarico8 get respected just because of their looks. I openly admit, I didn‘t give a single shit who @Alarico8 was until he posted his face. I started paying attention to what he writes, i was ignoring his posts before. After knowing he‘s Chad, I had stronger dopamine rushes when he liked my replies. (Strong nohomo) He was just one example. I am registered to this site since August, I know exactly how lookism helped some users here to statusmax very quickly.

I know it‘s basic blackpill knowledge, but it just fascinates me how present lookism is even on a site with blackpilled people

TLDR: Idc who you think the best looking users are, because my brain has picked them up already. Your opinion won‘t change anything.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Chigga, mojopin and 9 others
cope its all about avi halo to number of posts halo. Forum halo is legit for me
now likecels
@dogtown @androidcel @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Einon, androidcel, kobecel and 4 others
now likecels

Say please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
Didn't get an @ wtf

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 206 and Extra Chromosome
now likecels
True avi, nickname color halos you too. It also has to do with lookism

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656, dogtown and 3 others
now likecels

My mom says I’m handsome

• +1
Reactions: Chigga, Zeta ascended, Einon and 1 other person
1046.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Can you ever really stop lookism though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
Can you ever really stop lookism though?
No, man. Even if everyone had the exact same genetics, we‘d just look for someone who has the best haircut/grooming, clothing etc.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
As you were reading the title you instantly thought about specific users like @Nibba @Alarico8 @dogtown @JustChris @Deltoid and co. (Maybe about @Arceus300 for the meme) Notice how your brain has already filtered out the good looking people allowing you to answer the question in the title in split seconds. It would take you a lot more time to determine who the most ugly/average user here is. It’s in your instincs to value good genes and avoid bad ones so humanity evolves. That’s how strong the lookspill is.

Lookism can‘t be avoided, you‘ll automatically put good looking people on a pedestal. Doesn’t matter if you’re bluepilled/redpilled or blackpilled, it will happen subconsciously and you won’t even realise it until you question your actions.

Chads on this site get likes for stupid and unfunny shit sometimes. They get worshipped, orbited, tagged etc. etc. Even greycels like @freakofnature or former greycel @Alarico8 get respected just because of their looks. I openly admit, I didn‘t give a single shit who @Alarico8 was until he posted his face. I started paying attention to what he writes, i was ignoring his posts before. After knowing he‘s Chad, I had stronger dopamine rushes when he liked my replies. (Strong nohomo) He was just one example. I am registered to this site since August, I know exactly how lookism helped some users here to statusmax very quickly.

I know it‘s basic blackpill knowledge, but it just fascinates me how present lookism is even on a site with blackpilled people

TLDR: Idc who you think the best looking users are, because my brain has picked them up already. Your opinion won‘t change anything.

This is actually completely and interesting true. I've said a lot of really stupid and insensitive shit on this forum (@dodt) but still managed to not have everyone hate me. Nobody really cared who I was until around early January, when I started posting my face. Since then I've been getting tagged in things all the time. I don't know if that would have been the case if nobody knew what I looked like, or if I had been a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
@AlwaysLawRoute mogs the entire forum. Not popular tho

I try to avoid lookism in my personal life and also here. Idgaf who is handsome or not, I am just looking fort smart user that post good content & stuff that I havent read on lookism already. I basically envy people that do know more than me or atleast as much as I do.

Some users I like because of their content are
Beautifulbones
Dr tony
Ropemaxxing
Felix(rly liked your entertaining user-analysis threads. Jfl

But I do also like people that are just cool and nice to me. So I dont care what a person looks like tbh. Many ppl(99.999% of the human population) are not able to turn off their lookism thinking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I vote for @Nibba hes a handsome Chad

@AlwaysLawRoute mogs the entire forum. Not popular tho
He hasn‘t posted enough to gain status. Didn‘t even see his face. They were some legit Chads in the rating section but I forgot them all because they didn‘t post anything beside their rating thread. Face is just a strong buff to your posts

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
He hasn‘t posted enough to gain status. Didn‘t even see his face. They were some legit Chads in the rating section but I forgot them all because they didn‘t post anything beside their rating thread. Face is just a strong buff to your posts

I edited my post again, check it out

Agem cough cough

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
Was it a joke I missed?

Nah I just wanted to say that there are chads that mog the popular people here to oblivion but they are just not known because they havent rly posted their faces but only sent their pics via pm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
@Extra Chromosome I do too

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Cough cough niggers

You forgot
IMG 20190212 093506
@Pex1992

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I try to avoid lookism in my personal life and also here. Idgaf who is handsome or not, I am just looking fort smart user that post good content & stuff that I havent read on lookism already. I basically envy people that do know more than me or atleast as much as I do.

Some users I like because of their content are
Beautifulbones
Dr tony
Ropemaxxing
Felix(rly liked your entertaining user-analysis threads. Jfl

But I do also like people that are just cool and nice to me. So I dont care what a person looks like tbh. Many ppl are not able to turn off their lookism thinking, even in the internet.
absolutely agree, i try to do the same. It‘s much easier on a forum than IRL when you actually see their face. I also liked BB and you for the high IQ posts, you often times have the same thoughts as me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
over for us

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The blackpill does not seek to reverse lookism, but instead seeks to learn to live within it. Whether that be to control women, or to looksmax, or to change laws... we are living within it. We are combating it in the best way possible... not by removing it, but by changing our means to work around it. In some cases, we are even using it to our benefit.

Also, any site has "popular users" and they tend to all be narc fags. Back when I was a teenager I used to be "that guy" on some forums and shit and it was breddy gay, i grew out of it I guess. They even knew what I looked like and I was even uglier at the time so it is a bit questionable. If someone who can maintain staus AND looks on a forum, it's easy to see why they could be liked. Lookism is very powerful.

Everynyan says I'm handsome but nonyan wants to f me
You eye area is nice, but to go so far as to say handsome is a bit of a meme. You gotta widen your lower third bigly.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
You eye area is nice, but to go so far as to say handsome is a bit of a meme. You gotta widen your lower third bigly.
I don't want to look like a jock chad, I want to be handsome

@Felix97 not a greycel anymore :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
@AncapFAG any of the 8 days in a week

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
now likecels
The amount of likes I have on my posts is almost double your entire post count

• +1
I don't want to look like a jock chad, I want to be handsome
Jaw width is a universally attractive feature for men with exception to areas that have extreme media halos, such as east Asian (See: South Korean) markets where men are to be feminine. I'm guessing you're American, so here we value width in any situation. Handsome men have wide jaws and sunken/thin cheeks (and high cheekbones).

I am bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 656
@Psychonaut

• +1
Jaw width is a universally attractive feature for men with exception to areas that have extreme media halos, such as east Asian (See: South Korean) markets where men are to be feminine. I'm guessing you're American, so here we value width in any situation. Handsome men have wide jaws and sunken/thin cheeks (and high cheekbones).

Basically korean imo

@Lumbersexual

Your problem isn't your face it's your frame and height. You'd be a Slayer if you were 6'+ and had a better body
his cheekbones and his jawline form a sort of parallel lines and it looks so fucking aesthetic to me ngl nohomo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Nibba
his cheekbones and his jawline form a sort of parallel lines and it looks so fucking aesthetic to me ngl nohomo
Yeah he looks good facially for sure. I keep telling him to change his haircut but he refuses to take my advice. @Psychonaut I've also noticed that you never posted looksmaxing section. What even are you doing here bro Lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah he looks good facially for sure. I keep telling him to change his haircut but he refuses to take my advice. @Psychonaut I've also noticed that you never posted looksmaxing section. What even are you doing here bro Lol
I need to start posting there more often when I have the time. I'm a little too busy to make serious thought out posts so I just stay here. Will post more there on the weekends.

You are the most sympathetic and down to earth person here by a long shot. At least for me though
U mean besides @BeautifulBones

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and Deleted member 611