Who are the best looking users here?

You are the most sympathetic and down to earth person here by a long shot. At least for me though
idk if serious but :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelspepo: thank u

I always like ur posts they are very high effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
@Nibba what does bb look like post pics here

Glad u understand. ?

He's never posted his pics. Apparently he's sub four
Did you receive my post? I'll dedicate myself to the main forum on the weekends

Only like 10 guys post their pictures so we really don't know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
Only like 10 guys post their pictures so we really don't know
you‘re a newcel though, i‘ve seen 50+ faces that still actively post here. some through rating megathread and others through PM‘s. If someone doesn‘t post his face we already assume he‘s sub Chad

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Nibba, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Did you receive my post? I'll dedicate myself to the main forum on the weekends
My alerts have been really buggy lately, but yeah now I see it. I mean I'm not saying anything that you have to post in there, I'm just saying that it would be helpful for you to actually looksmax since you're on a forum that can help with that while you're doing it. Don't waste your teens fucking around man. Set yourself up well for your 20s

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
My alerts have been really buggy lately, but yeah now I see it.

Same actually. Do you know what's causing it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
My alerts have been really buggy lately, but yeah now I see it. I mean I'm not saying anything that you have to post in there, I'm just saying that it would be helpful for you to actually looksmax since you're on a forum that can help with that while you're doing it. Don't waste your teens fucking around man. Set yourself up well for your 20s
I don't waste my time I'm looksmaxing as we speak mein man. Yeah some posts don't show up in alerts right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Same actually. Do you know what's causing it?
I think just the sheer amount that I'm getting causes the system not to function properly imo.
I don't waste my time I'm looksmaxing as we speak mein man. Yeah some posts don't show up in alerts right?
I mean even soft looksmaxes will help. I mean like getting rid of that hairstyle that you love so much. It makes you look like a kid and that's really not good

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611, dogtown and 1 other person
I mean even soft looksmaxes will help. I mean like getting rid of that hairstyle that you love so much. It makes you look like a kid and that's really not good

This is true @Psychonaut get a haircut for the love of God

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
I think just the sheer amount that I'm getting causes the system not to function properly imo.

My hair is longer now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
My hair is longer now
What kind of style were you thinking about once you get to the sufficient length. and yeah if you're growing it out just keep the same style that you have that's what I had to do when I was growing mine out, or else I'd literally look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@kobecel :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Deleted member 611
Just sling your hair back,I had similar haircut as you and now it's way better

I am not ready yet
Thought it was longer than this oh well. It looks longer at some angles

me and @Nibba because of nose superiority, don't believe me visit Gandy, but we are grandadcels over for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Nibba
didn't read

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206