Who do y’all hate more Jews or Muslims?

Jews or Muslims

• Jews

• Muslims

Results are only viewable after voting.
ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
imo poor Jews are okay even though they will burn due to not believing in Christ but most Muslims are horrible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ominion
both equally

• +1
Reactions: ominion, fuxkdakikez and ilovenicotine
Jews rock

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: geenk worg, TheAnomaly, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
There are poor jews?

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I like both but I dislike muslims more they seem to lie more

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and butterworld
Brits are worse than Jews

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT LIKE THEM GRRRR!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, aesthetic beauty and ilovenicotine
I have no enemies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: supergreencar, aesthetic beauty, ominion and 1 other person
Im a Muslim take a guess

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
just Britain demographic chart they don’t even exist anymore JFL
As it shouldn’t. Jew isn’t a race neither is Muslim but BUT BUT WHEN YOU STATE YOUR RELIGION JUDAISM AND ISLAM APPEAR. So yes we do know they exist we are just smart enough unlike you Americans to know Islam and Judaism isn’t an race

As it shouldn’t. Jew isn’t a race neither is Muslim but BUT BUT WHEN YOU STATE YOUR RELIGION JUDAISM AND ISLAM APPEAR. So yes we do know they exist we are just smart enough unlike you Americans to know Islam and Judaism isn’t an race
Religion is entirely tied with race look throughout history kike

Most of the people who voted for Jew are Muslim themselves. As someone who dislikes both gotta go with the Jews on this one. High IQ and bad for the world compared to Muslims who are violent but ultimately low IQ and insignificant, like insects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Deepraj7, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
imo poor Jews are okay even though they will burn due to not believing in Christ but most Muslims are horrible

jews control the world

everything else you see is just their puppets :)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, ominion and PseduoAryan
I don't care for Jews, but I will not be boarding a plane with a Muslim on it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Jews didn’t commit terrorism in my Country. Muslims did. I have to take my shoes off and get screened at the airport because of Muslims. Not Jews.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Jews didn’t commit terrorism in my Country. Muslims did. I have to take my shoes off and get screened at the airport because of Muslims. Not Jews.
Jews control the country JFL

Jews usually don't explode in random places

Religion is entirely tied with race look throughout history kike
This only applies to Arabs and Cumskins like yourself. Every other race have large portions of their race that are of multiple religions with curries being the most diverse in this instance with them having Christian’s Hindus and Muslims.

Most of the people who voted for Jew are Muslim themselves. As someone who dislikes both gotta go with the Jews on this one. High IQ and bad for the world compared to Muslims who are violent but ultimately low IQ and insignificant, like insects
I thought you was Muslim JFL

I hate super-religious people.All are dangerous

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Non white cope
This only applies to Arabs and Cumskins like yourself. Every other race have large portions of their race that are of multiple religions with curries being the most diverse in this instance with them having Christian’s Hindus and Muslims.

Both but I slightly hate kikes more

ive worked with jews they are not good never worked with muslims cant say

Last edited:
Don't like overly religious people. Jews are alright I guess

islam is a creation and a tool of the jews to subvert and destroy europe, i see islam as an extension of judaism

Enhanced image

Jews are high IQ
Muslims are low IQ

That's the difference

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Muslims, although Jews act silent and still control the world, just straight up want to invade the whole world and make everybody else Muslim.

Their religion is Shit. Muhammed was a pedophile nigger that married a 9 year old , he killed many, he cut of many hands, decieved people, and committed violence, and Allah is a devil too, since in the Quran it is said that Allah made Jesus appear to be ressurected for no reason at all and allah is named as "trickster" In quran.
And during Jihad, it's permisible for them to suicide attack bomb anyone (sacrifice themselves for allah), they can rape captive women. Even if these women have husbands, they can marry young girls and have sex with them.
Jews, on the other hand, act silently. Chase money and control the world, but they don't want anyone to become Jews like them, unlike Muslims, who force it down everybody's throat.

Just say this to quickly get in heaven before Devs fix it ahh religion :lul:

Attachments

• tafsir_surah_65_4.webp
    tafsir_surah_65_4.webp
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • Download (57).mp4
    8 MB
Last edited: