Who does modified lefort 3 surgeries?

basedred

basedred

Bronze
I’ve been reading about modified lefort 3 surgeries. You guys know any surgeons who do them? How much is it usually?

You're not getting it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 19499
Lefort 3 has a relatively high fatality rate. The only candidates are those truly deformed, and even then surgeon's don't want to do it. That's why you're not getting it.

• +1
Reactions: basedred
Lefort 3 has a relatively high fatality rate. The only candidates are those truly deformed, and even then surgeon's don't want to do it. That's why you're not getting it.
So what’s the difference between modified lefort 3 and lefort 3?

Misinformation. The fatality rates you are talking about are for LF3 fractures during accidents. LF3 surgery must have an extremely low fatality rate.

Modified Lefort 3 even less.

• +1
I can PM someone who I think might do it if you want.

• +1
Dr. Sinn in Texas, but he retired and was like 80 years old, probably better to get Lefort 1 + infra/zygo implants

2038041 88616214 6CA3 4383 B38D CD1CB29B6BE0

safi in los angeles

so there's no one in this forum getting it??

Fr, like bruh my cheekbones and maxilla are non existent. I will gladly risk death to ascend
i think there's many people in this forum get implant/filler cheekbones

so there's no one in this forum getting it??
I have seen many people ask about it or talk about getting it. I have yet to come across anyone on this forum who actually did a Lefort 3. If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.