Who has the highest SMV on this site?

imma do more anyway - 2020 Im planning skull and wraparound jaw implants with eppley.

what is your laycount and approximate age?
11 and early 20s. ascended last year. ive got lot of work to do regarding looksmaxxing so i focus on that besides university instead of socialcirclemaxx/laycountmaxx. i hook up from tinder and badoo when i feel like it. i dont want LTR

you don't want to see bcuz u gonna book 3 more silicone implant surgeries on that notion

PM i want to see :feelshehe:

Also what are the height of your parents and they are avarage face?

@Arceus300
@StudyHacks
@Sc22

stop while you’re ahead for the love of god. we don’t wanna say i told ya sk

Im very careful when it comes to nose, eyebrows and lips.

if you fuck around too much with those it can have very bad results especially as a male

jaw and skull i think have more leeway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
@facemaxxed on suicide watch being mentioned zero times ITT despite spending thousands of dollars on plastic surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, DidntRead, shimada and 2 others
Also what are the height of your parents and they are avarage face?
narrow frame 185 dad, wide frame 178 mom im 201 cm very wide frame

my mom was stacy-lite tier in youth, she looks like cameron diaz a bit and my dad is avg facially but very dimporhic and masc features

i look like a better version of my dad facially. some good traits from mom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
@facemaxxed on suicide watch being mentioned zero times ITT despite spending thousands of dollars on plastic surgery.

brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

my mom was stacy-lite tier in youth, she looks like cameron diaz a bit and my dad is avg facially but very dimporhic and masc features

I’ve noticed GL guys have GL moms.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2227
@YeaImIncel
B60932CF 1922 462C BC25 6237C7E780C8

Last edited:
vomit-inducing how much you guys jerk each other off and humblebrag :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Alexanderr, rtssssy and 5 others
  • JFL
im 6'7" with wide frame. i sit in my chair all day playing video games 10-15 hours a day for 10+ years
It's so obvious that genetics is everything when it comes to height / frame. Face I think has a lot to do with posture and mewing as a kid ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

That's interesting, so you are 16 cm taller than your dad, how much you growth in 14 to 16 yr?

That's interesting, so you are 16 cm taller than your dad, how much you growth in 14 to 16 yr?

(My mom mogs me to death in zygos and chin).
i dont remember cuz i never cared measured when i was younger. i always was tallest in schools etc. despite having worst lifestyle and diet out of anyone, so didnt have a "significant" growth spurt. my birth weight was like 6kg according to mom

• +1
@Pex1992

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
i dont remember cuz i never cared measured when i was younger. i always was tallest in schools etc. despite having worst lifestyle and diet out of anyone, so didnt have a "significant" growth spurt. my birth weight was like 6kg according to mom
jesus christ u were massive
let's be real, my point still stands
Yeah but I can’t take you as seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2486
It's so obvious that genetics is everything when it comes to height / frame. Face I think has a lot to do with posture and mewing as a kid ngl

No has not

Is a autistic guy that obviously don't have a good posture also mouth breathing at least 14/7

He still have a 7+ PSL face.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
No has not

Is a autistic guy that obviously don't have a good posture also mouth breathing at least 14/7

How do you know whether or not he mouth breathed as a kid, at his age mewing / posture will hardly do anything

How do you know whether or not he mouth breathed as a kid, at his age mewing / posture will hardly do anything

He is a severe disabled autistic, i already saw a severe disabled autistic kid and he was mouthbreathing, also, you really think that somehow he will watch Mike Mew and stop mouthbreathing to hard mewing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He is a severe disabled autistic, i already saw a severe disabled autistic kid and he was mouthbreathing, also, you really think that somehow he will watch Mike Mew and stop mouthbreathing to hard mewing?
When did I say anything about this guy watching Mike mew and stopping mouth breathing lol

If during his adolescence he mewed perfectly it doesn't matter that he's mouth breathing now

When did I say anything about this guy watching Mike mew and stopping mouth breathing lol

If during his adolescence he mewed perfectly it doesn't matter that he's mouth breathing now

Just don't make sense, to mew you really need to put some effort, this guy is very disabled man, he can't even walk normally, also this another autistic guy with hooded eyes, wide zygos, wide palate and above average maxilla

You really think that this guy in somehow mewed sometime?

Just don't reply if you will say this bullshit.

i def have the lowest in here. Asian + Small dick = Disgusting

Just don't make sense, to mew you really need to put some effort, this guy is very disabled man, he can't even walk normally, also this another autistic guy with hooded eyes, wide zygos, wide palate and above average maxilla

You really think that this guy in somehow mewed sometime?

Just don't reply if you will say this bullshit.

That guy has obvious recession, look at his undereye support.

Mewing is natural, it takes zero effort if you've mewed since a young age.

That guy has obvious recession, look at his undereye support.

Mewing is natural, it takes zero effort if you've mewed since a young age.

Recessed infraorbitals looks unhealthy, he don't have darkness in his eyes, this under eye support is recessed to you?

5tOGPGq

Also, what Mike Mew say that happens when you mouthbreath

Recessed maxilla, hooked nose, tired eyes, crooked teeth, v shape of palate, narrow face etc...

The two autistic guys don't have any of these things, in fact the first one have really really big palate

Also about under eye support

This is a Recessed under eye support maxilla to you?

Images 15

@ChadKahn has more sexual appeal than @cocainecowboy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
@ChadKahn has more sexual appeal than @cocainecowboy
You've got to be kidding me. Maybe to post wall roasties. A huge body means nearly to women. A person training frame for one year would get MORE female attention due to no need for steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You've got to be kidding me. Maybe to post wall roasties. A huge body means nearly to women. A person training frame for one year would get MORE female attention due to no need for steroids.
Swallow the bodypill. Having a good body and a good face is like seeing a woman with a big ass and big tits. SMV increase way too muc

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2581

What a chad

Swallow the bodypill. Having a good body and a good face is like seeing a woman with a big ass and big tits. SMV increase way too muc

Wait, who is more beautiful facially between the two?

Right now, who has the highest SMV? Taking into consideration, frame, body, height, face.

My vote goes to @cocainecowboy probably
I think its between @Salludon and @ChadKahn, they are 6'1 and 6'2 respectively, and are very good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
@cocainecowboy probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Any repulsive female landwhale larper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
@ChadKahn mogs @cocainecowboy by a huge lead
i mean the pictures uve seen are me at 20% body fat though. i would say he mogs me but if i had his bf% i wouldnt say a huge lead

i mean the pictures uve seen me are me at 20% body fat though. i would say he mogs me but if i had his bf% i wouldnt say a huge lead
PM your body and face current

Propably @rtssssy becouse of his big cock that was sucked at 14yo

• So Sad
Reactions: rtssssy
PM your body and face current
im gonna share pics in few months once leaning down has more effect on my face and skin tightened more

obviously chadkahn mogs me cuz he has steroid body and hes extremely lean, but my final potential is higher than his

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1560
homosexuals and females have the high smv

Probably key

Me after I get LL and framemax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No has not

we dont know his lifestyle. one example out of the many many ones doesnt really debunk anything.

we know there are many many cases of mouth breathers having fucked up faces even users here can say it fucked them up.

so its obvious that we shouldnt just use the foolish conclusion and instead it makes more sense that he mews in his sleep. and also push swallows . this is enough to literally grow right
also this kid probably is so fortunate because of his prenatal testosterone for the most part
and those two things