Who has used ostarine or using it rn

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Should I use enclo EOD during my cycle or after? Also is cardarine at 10mg safe to run alongside?

whats the point of sarms when roids exist? srs

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Should I use enclo EOD during my cycle or after? Also is cardarine at 10mg safe to run alongside?
Enclo 3-4 weeks into the cycle, else you’ll be suppressed

• +1
whats the point of sarms when roids exist? srs
this is my first cycle and also a good cutting stack, my goal isn't to put on massive amounts of mass on etc it's just to get lean. Ostarine is also a much safer option than roids + less likely to leave me suppressed.

this is my first cycle and also a good cutting stack, my goal isn't to put on massive amounts of mass on etc it's just to get lean. Ostarine is also a much safer option than roids + less likely to leave me suppressed.
i never got cutting stacks, just eat less. you dont need to ingest mass amounts of bunk chemicals to lose weight

• +1
How far into your cycle are you now? What's the experience been like so far
it’s fine, honestly I’m probably going to enclo off and wait until I’m around 15% bf. Im noticeably stronger in the gym/more endurance. The first three weeks my nuts could reach the ceiling, that’s caused from the temporary increase in free test from the decrease in SHBG

• +1
i never got cutting stacks, just eat less. you dont need to ingest mass amounts of bunk chemicals to lose weight
Ostarine is mainly used to keep muscle and also build some muscle whilst on a cut. Its not going to magically burn the fat for me hence why I'm in a calorie deficit already, it's just a good boost I guess.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and douche