Who is best looking on the forum and what is his PSL?

if thats u in avi how tf do u have 1k matches bruh

how much do you get in NL or wherever ur from?
have better pics, only this low iq forum appreciates psl rating. Outside the rabbit hole normal people don't give a damn for about 90% on whats been posted here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and Marw
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1973
have better pics, only this low iq forum appreciates psl rating. Outside the rabbit hole normal people don't give a damn for about 90% on whats been posted here
is it u or not lmfao?
how on earth and WHERE do u get 1k?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and subhuman_god13
No way he looks like the typical college chad, 6.5 by me

i know real 6.5 and 7 in real life and hes NOWHERE close to them. if i want to be honest i would give him 5.75 on his frauded pictures, but another little thought in my head says he probably looks 5.5 in real life, in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and Casadonis
@Aesthetic
and @Alarico8

• +1
someone post that candid of him on the beach with girls next to him
some people on here are beyond delusional
i didnt see that one. is it that bad

• +1
  • +1
@Aesthetic mogs

• +1
Hmm, i still think he is in the 6psl range, i rarely see someone gl like this irl

i dont know bruv. i see people that mog him to death every single day

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, prgfromnl and Deleted member 656
that sideprofile isnt even that good?
amnesia is a good looking dude, but based on all pics ive seen off him, he's overrated is what im saying

• +1
@Rugged mogs all

(I was larping as an asshole bro I'd never diss u)

• +1
@hebbewem he is a psl 8

• +1
People rate me highly because the combination of my height, phenotype and face is rare. On face alone I don't stand up with guys like Amnesia, Rugged, AestheticPrince or Aesthetic.

• +1
Dm him for a pic, he is Orb level in looks
bro you are litearlly insulting him. he mogs orbs ass to death. orb 5 psl aesthetic = 7 psl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Zygos4Life
bro you are litearlly insulting him. he mogs orbs ass to death. orb 5 psl aesthetic = 7 psl
It's because of your DOM bias lol, orb definitely is 6psl+, he has good ratios and good eye area, also nice hair

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kade and Zygos4Life
It's because of your DOM bias lol, orb definitely is 6psl+, he has good ratios and good eye area, also nice hair
i may have a dom bias but he has litearlly NO JAW

• +1
i may have a dom bias but he has litearlly NO JAW
Hmm well his jaw was narrow thats all, but he still had hallow cheeks. And eye area is most important facial aspect anyways

• +1
People rate me highly because the combination of my height, phenotype and face is rare. On face alone I don't stand up with guys like Amnesia, Rugged, AestheticPrince or Aesthetic.
What does rugged and aesthetic look like

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
aesthetic prince looks like he just escaped area 51 jfl.

amnesia looks decent but tbh isnt higher that psl 5.5-6
aesthetic is very gl.

rugged i havent seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Pex1992, Titbot and 1 other person
Hmm well his jaw was narrow thats all, but he still had hallow cheeks. And eye area is most important facial aspect anyways
Women dont like hollow cheeks, ive never met a woman who said they were attractive. Im not even coping.
Showed my EX and few other girls jon kortajanera they laughed pretty much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and FatJattMofo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Women dont like hollow cheeks, ive never met a woman who said they were attractive. Im not even coping.
Showed my EX and few other girls jon kortajanera they laughed pretty much.
Women don't say that because it's something subconscious in their head. You can't not like hollow cheeks they are a product of good facial bones and ratios, doesn't make any sense

• +1
eye area is most important. where aesthetic still mogs. even then jaw isnt too far off. orbs side is truecel tier and i doubt amnesia looks as bad in motion in that regard

• +1
What does rugged and aesthetic look like
Aesthetic has never openly posted pictures before afaik. Someone shared them with my via PM unprompted so I won't share them, but he's a conventionally handsome 6.5 PSL light-skinned Turk pheno with universally good features but a little bland.

Rugged is bones for the bone god. Imagine a caricature of an extremely large-boned Slav, double the bonemass and give him a crew cut. That's him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1680
Women don't say that because it's something subconscious in their head. You can't not like hollow cheeks they are a product of good facial bones and ratios, doesn't make any sense
Best looking people dont have hollowcheeks.

• +1
People are also forgetting @Madness

• +1
Definitely Salludon
But I am not sure if he was ever verified to be real

Attachments

• 1E62FF1B-B117-4A0E-911D-7842D1475989.jpeg
    1E62FF1B-B117-4A0E-911D-7842D1475989.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
Aesthetic has never openly posted pictures before afaik. Someone shared them with my via PM unprompted so I won't share them, but he's a conventionally handsome 6.5 PSL light-skinned Turk pheno with universally good features but a little bland.

Rugged is bones for the bone god. Imagine a caricature of an extremely large-boned Slav, double the bonemass and give him a crew cut. That's him.
Fuaark tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656