Who is best looking on the forum and what is his PSL?

In the past I've let gay men hit on me for free drinks

@dotacel oh no
I'll have to chime in and mention that no exchange of goods was involved

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
dont know what you are on about. average indian does indeed look like shit.
the village and albino indians you keep posting look like utter shit too

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 470
  • +1
and this is where we come into disagreement
already talked about this. solid straight up. rn they both indeed do for the most part. with ideal coloring they would mog so many westerners its insane. this was my point from the start
53621 said:
It's the eyes ngl
tbh. and lips

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RAITEIII and Deleted member 470
FUUUUCK FUCKED UP COMMENT

• +1
No, no he is not.
He frauds a lot but there's no denying you can't not model with these bones
6yE5Z2Q.jpg

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
He looks aspie high tier normie in that extremely frauded pic
Cope more

Jfl you guys either underrate or overrate

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
brb doing wiccan magic to pray for tyler maher inecldom

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and justanothergymcell
Prime selections from your personal fapping collection?
no. i typed in "amnesia lookism.net" and these are within the first 20 results of pictures on google images

• +1
Cope more

Jfl you guys either underrate or overrate
Everyone hates Crisick for two reasons:

Because he's extremely narcy and handsome enough for it not to matter

Because people here aspire to look aesthetic and confom to some personal standard of beauty. Crisick slays because he's 6'3", gymcelled and has a huge and angular fuck off lower third. It's all dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 470, Averagecel and 1 other person
@übermensch tbh

• +1

Because people here aspire to look aesthetic and confom to some personal standard of beauty. Crisick slays because he's 6'3", gymcelled and has a huge and angular fuck off lower third. It's all dimorphism.
4 inch penis tho

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
also jfl at the surgerycel incel rage

No rage coming from me. I'm the one who accepts what my reality in life is and always will be. It's everyone else who accuses me of coping when I point that out

• +1
  • +1
No rage coming from me. I'm the one who accepts what my reality in life is and always will be. It's everyone else who accuses me of coping when I point that out
no man. you're just too dumb to help yourself, that's why you're going to fail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
no man. you're just too dumb to help yourself, that's why you're going to fail

Just more trolling from you (no surprise there). If, instead of being brutally honest about my looks and looksmaxxing potential, I was to post "Hurr durr going to looksmaxx and climb the PSL scale durr" you would accuse me of coping. But when I say that my base is too weak to allow me to ascend very much, you also accuse me of coping. So either way I'm "coping" according to you

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Looksmax305
Just more trolling from you (no surprise there). If, instead of being brutally honest about my looks and looksmaxxing potential, I was to post "Hurr durr going to looksmaxx and climb the PSL scale durr" you would accuse me of coping. But when I say that my base is too weak to allow me to ascend very much, you also accuse me of coping. So either way I'm "coping" according to you
no. what im saying is you're so detached from reality, social intelligence, social cues, self awareness etc. that even if your autistic journey to become good looking would succeed, you would still be permavirgin for life because of your brain

• +1
no. what im saying is you're so detached from reality, social intelligence, social cues, self awareness etc. that even if your autistic journey to become good looking would succeed, you would still be permavirgin for life because of your brain
Brutal :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SurgerySoon
It isn't as bad as people like to say. His jaw is ogre tier if you prefer heavy forward growth but he still has harmony and it fits with his front.

View attachment 185985
Jaw doesnt matter as long as women find you GL, I mean my jaw and cheekbones and forward growth mog Orb's to gandy and back lol, but the thing is, if you look good you look good so he mogs me in attracting women. I guess bone mass is an advantage though because it means that you age well, so im not too mad either.

• +1
They're not good looking, but id trade my soul to have their facial structure, id be a legit chadpreet with them facial bones and eye area.

• +1

Yes, you're right about that too, but when I say that I accept my situation in life, I mean that I accept ALL the components of it (looks and psychological), not just the looksmaxxing part of it. That's one reason I have said before that I don't know if I'm going to spend anymore time or effort on getting more surgeries. Also, with me being almost 32 y/o, my looksmaxxing ceiling has caved in, even if it might have been high 5-10 years ago

• +1

Same way people can’t cope salludon looks like gandy

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, MrGlutton and Deleted member 656
Bad photo mate, ive got tons of other photos, that look markedly better. I even showed you a recent pic of my eye area mate.
it was just a funny to read these words "mog to gandy and back lol"

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and Titbot

• +1
Jaw doesnt matter as long as women find you GL, I mean my jaw and cheekbones and forward growth mog Orb's to gandy and back lol, but the thing is, if you look good you look good so he mogs me in attracting women. I guess bone mass is an advantage though because it means that you age well, so im not too mad either.
Come on bro that cope if you think you mog gandy jaw and cheeks

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Does he mog you?
His eye area definitely doesn’t...

But his height + frame + lower third mogs mine..plus his eye area is still solid

I can get 5k worth of fillers and have the width and angularity, sure..

But can never get the forward grown lower jaw look like he has. His jaw angles mog mine to the moon.

I’d say frontally it’s much closer than ppl would think...with how heavily this forum rates eye area and zygos..But side profile wise he absolutely obliterates me..

And in combination with his height and frame he def wins against me...

No bias..just straight objectivity

• +1
People keep mentioning Alarico and Aesthetic. Are there any pics of these guys' faces on the forum?

• +1
That’s entirely subjective, which explains why this thread has 6 fucking pages of guys discussing who looks better.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers and Deleted member 3962
  • +1