Who is best looking on the forum and what is his PSL?

His eye area definitely doesn’t...

But his height + frame + lower third mogs mine..plus his eye area is still solid

I can get 5k worth of fillers and have the width and angularity, sure..

But can never get the forward grown lower jaw look like he has. His jaw angles mog mine to the moon.

I’d say frontally it’s much closer than ppl would think...with how heavily this forum rates eye area and zygos..But side profile wise he absolutely obliterates me..

And in combination with his height and frame he def wins against me...

No bias..just straight objectivity
Respect for objectivity, keyping it real

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Guys like this a dime-a-dozen where I live (city next to a military base). This is literally the stereotypical "Army guy" look here (not saying it's not a GL look to have, just that it's so common here it has literally blasted hypergamy into the stratosphere)
Are they also 18 years old and 6’1”?

• +1
Same way people can’t cope salludon looks like gandy
That one I legitimately disagree with but to each their own. Perhaps you're right.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Stingray, KEy21 and 1 other person
That one I legitimately disagree with but to each their own. Perhaps you're right.
Salludon doesn't look like gandy at all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685, KEy21 and 2 others
Salludon is the best looking guy in the PSL history, I pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3962
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
The difference is...

Ppl like onechoice facetime JB’s and they become obsessed with him and he has tons of teen girls wanting his dick because of his top tier jaw, eyes and soft tissue...

Crisick has tons of tinder messages of prime girls begging for his dick and has tons of pics w girls + videos of him having sex

Of course they mog a beard frauding oldcel shitskin who has never not squinted less than Bateman in a single picture he’s ever posted.

His unfrauded non beard photos make him look like a PSL 4. There’s no chance in hell he attracts the same amount of prime girl attention that the other two (have proven) to do

Have him take a video in motion and stop the frauding...

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Averagecel
Of course OneChoice. It's not even close

S8flHq3.png
9cyJxqr.jpg
literally delete this shit are u ok bro lol
not joking

• +1
Are they also 18 years old and 6’1”?

Yeah, most of them are 18-21, rarely older than that. I live literally right next to the one of the largest military bases that trains EVERY Infantry soldier in the US, and soldiers from other branches (Air Force, etc.) do combat training here as well. I think even Henry Cavill's brother traveled here from the UK to train for a few weeks. I could go out to a bar, restaurant, club, etc. and see handfuls of guys who look like clones of this:

Also, between 30k - 33k of these guys are sent here to train at the base every year. Now do you understand why I'm not optimistic about my own future looksmaxxing potential?

• Woah
  • +1
literally delete this shit are u ok bro lol
not joking
I’ll see if it lets me edit sometimes the option isn’t there but I definitely will if it is...

Anyway, they’re readily available on google tho..u should prob try to get them off of there so that they can’t be posted anymore

But I have no doubt people still creep and keep folders in their archives of everyone
Yeah, most of them are 18-21, rarely older than that. I live literally right next to the one of the largest military bases that trains EVERY Infantry soldier in the US, and soldiers from other branches (Air Force, etc.) do combat training here as well. I think even Henry Cavill's brother traveled here from the UK to train for a few weeks. I could go out to a bar, restaurant, club, etc. and see handfuls of guys who look like clones of this:

View attachment 186080

View attachment 186082

View attachment 186086

Also, between 30k - 33k of these guys are sent here to train at the base every year. Now do you understand why I'm not optimistic about my own future looksmaxxing potential?
You need to move ASAP lmao

• +1
Aesthetic has never openly posted pictures before afaik. Someone shared them with my via PM unprompted so I won't share them, but he's a conventionally handsome 6.5 PSL light-skinned Turk pheno with universally good features but a little bland.

Rugged is bones for the bone god. Imagine a caricature of an extremely large-boned Slav, double the bonemass and give him a crew cut. That's him.
I have a crew cut? bro u guys are looking at pics of me when i was 14.. .Im laughing so hard at this forum.
U made me post it but whatever

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 656
@Rugged mogs all

(I was larping as an asshole bro I'd never diss u)
the funny thing is u dont know who i am really
not onechoice or anything like this behind the account, if youd like to know who i am you can dm me

• +1

View attachment 186080

View attachment 186082

View attachment 186086

Quit coping. You have probably never seen guys as good looking as this. The average army guy looks nothing close to those giga Chads you posted.

• +1

View attachment 186080

View attachment 186082

View attachment 186086

Holy fuck, that's insane, Natural Selection at it's finest

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers and SurgerySoon
the funny thing is u dont know who i am really
not onechoice or anything like this behind the account, if youd like to know who i am you can dm me
You're the only user on both sites who uses the word egregious

• +1
no he is not
rate me from a pic at 15 years old
🤭
i dont care enough to post pictures though, whats the point when i know i hair, eye and lower third mog everyone, i dont see the point of bragging or posting pictures for a bunch of indians to rate me.
if youd like me to prove i am a 7 like jatt said for my newer pics u can pm me
You're the only user on both sites who uses the word egregious
picked up from him.
I’ll see if it lets me edit sometimes the option isn’t there but I definitely will if it is...

Anyway, they’re readily available on google tho..u should prob try to get them off of there so that they can’t be posted anymore

But I have no doubt people still creep and keep folders in their archives of everyone

Nah u can google to get them but u cant edit posts on ratings.
idek how you thought posting it is a good idea.
you need to ask a mod to delete them now

• +1
I have the best zygos on this forum

• +1

I can't just up and move since I'm still finishing up school, and even after I graduate it will be difficult because I'm going into a very specific field that has a shitty job market in a lot of areas. But even if I did move, it wouldn't make that much of a difference. Most larger cities are somewhat close to military bases, so pretty much any city with a decent number of bars and nightclubs is going to be swamped with guys like those.

Also, not only are those guys better-looking than me to an extent I could never replicate via surgery (even if I got double jaw surgery, eye area overhaul surgery, whatever - I would STILL be a solid 2-3 PSL points uglier than those guys), but that's not even taking into consideration the age issue of me being 10+ years older than them. Even if I was somehow just as GL as they are, any girl would obviously go for a 22 y/o version of one of those guys than a 32 y/o version.

Now are you finally willing to consider the possibility that it may be over for me and that it may be pointless to spend the money getting additional surgeries (unless I'm just doing it for me)?

• +1
The difference is...

Ppl like onechoice facetime JB’s and they become obsessed with him and he has tons of teen girls wanting his dick because of his top tier jaw, eyes and soft tissue...

Crisick has tons of tinder messages of prime girls begging for his dick and has tons of pics w girls + videos of him having sex

Of course they mog a beard frauding oldcel shitskin who has never not squinted less than Bateman in a single picture he’s ever posted.

His unfrauded non beard photos make him look like a PSL 4. There’s no chance in hell he attracts the same amount of prime girl attention that the other two (have proven) to do

Have him take a video in motion and stop the frauding...

This guy seems more GL than Crisik

FXa2hZG 1

• +1
Quit coping. You have probably never seen guys as good looking as this. The average army guy looks nothing close to those giga Chads you posted.

No, you're the one coping. I'm doing one of my internships on the base and even if the average Army guy isn't that GL, I still see at least a handful of guys who look like this every single day -- and keep in mind I live in a small-ish town with only ONE nightclub and a handful of bars, so it only takes 100-150 or so guys who are that GL to ruin it for anyone who isn't PSL 7+. The military is extremely strict about forbidding photography on the base, but I'll see about snapping a few random photos of these guys when I'm back on the base next week and post the censored versions of them here.

• +1
His eye area definitely doesn’t...

But his height + frame + lower third mogs mine..plus his eye area is still solid

I can get 5k worth of fillers and have the width and angularity, sure..

But can never get the forward grown lower jaw look like he has. His jaw angles mog mine to the moon.

I’d say frontally it’s much closer than ppl would think...with how heavily this forum rates eye area and zygos..But side profile wise he absolutely obliterates me..

And in combination with his height and frame he def wins against me...

No bias..just straight objectivity
you never showed me a pic of u just pm me a pic of your eyes

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, RAITEIII, Titbot and 1 other person
No, you're the one coping. I'm doing one of my internships on the base and even if the average Army guy isn't that GL, I still see at least a handful of guys who look like this every single day -- and keep in mind I live in a small-ish town with only ONE nightclub and a handful of bars, so it only takes 100-150 or so guys who are that GL to ruin it for anyone who isn't PSL 7+. The military is extremely strict about forbidding photography on the base, but I'll see about snapping a few random photos of these guys when I'm back on the base next week and post the censored versions of them here.
Please do. I can imagine several looking like the middle guy who is way above average but no Chad, but I cannot even fathom multiple giga chads like the first and third guy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1

View attachment 186080

View attachment 186082

View attachment 186086

all get mogged by a picture of me at 15 years old and a shit haircut lmfao
they also are all top tier in the army and probably not even IN the army out of all 3
i mean no offense theres people who i know that mog me but its simply untrue that theres some in the army.
people who go to the army are legit ugly losers.

• +1
You probably have the best zygos I've ever seen.
Cope gandy does
they also are all top tier in the army and probably not even IN the army out of all 3
i mean no offense theres people who i know that mog me but its simply untrue that theres some in the army.
What the fuck do you look like?

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Cope gandy does
No. A few others are around a similar level. Delon, Stephen James etc. Yours seem like a mix of both their best traits.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
Please do. I can imagine several looking like the middle guy who is way above average but no Chad, but I cannot even fathom multiple giga chads like the first and third guy.

You would be surprised at how common that general phenotype is here (square-ish head, low jaw angles, extremely forward-grown maxilla, sharp eye area). It's literally common to the point of being a generic look here. And they're all 18-22, which makes things even more over for a 30+ oldcel who might hypothetically become AT BEST be slightly above average after getting every invasive aesthetic surgery known to PSL (eye area, double jaw, you name it)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SteveRogers, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
doesnt make it ok and literally noone googles that stuff anyway lmfao.

nothing special
just better zygos than you
🤭
@Alarico8

Post a frontal bro or pm me

• +1
What do you have to lose? Just curious
would you want ur pics here? still waiting for him to pm a mod to get that removed and later on gonna remove any links as well.
The pictures arent tied in to the conversation in any way so its totally ok btw.
I can ask u the same thing, how bout i post u? lol

• +1
You would be surprised at how common that general phenotype is here (square-ish head, low jaw angles, extremely forward-grown maxilla, sharp eye area). It's literally common to the point of being a generic look here. And they're all 18-22, which makes things even more over for a 30+ oldcel who might hypothetically become AT BEST be slightly above average after getting every invasive aesthetic surgery known to PSL (eye area, double jaw, you name it)

Seriously you can PM some guys? this is insane

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1

No, I can tell you for a fact that the first two guys are absolutely in the Army. I'm not sure which country you're from but the US has military bases all over the country, and most of them are definitely NOT ugly losers.

• +1
Post a frontal bro or pm me
why ? what would be the point? i gain nothing out of it and this pic is already good enough imo.
enjoy

• +1
this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SteveRogers
Always considered them too bulky for my own preference but I can't deny that they're very good.

Ramirez is a good shout. Imo he has better zygos than Barrett and Gandy, at least from what I have seen.

Legit, Ramirez is a DemiGod that no one can stops of being a mogging machine

7be556a2 4e96 4f86 80a6 0dae482c3bf8

• +1