Who is on retin-a from here?

Sheep placenta oil serum? What made you look for it? Any studies behind it?
I went pretty deep into studying fatcells/adoposites. And amino acids (oil) to pump up those cells. I found certain amino acids are well absorped, by fat cells. And need different types of acids, to maxx pump up. not just 1 type. There is studies on this concept I developed/have. But it's gonna take me hours to post. And I don't wanna waiste time and time = precious so bad luck.
I wanna first fully experiment anyways. I'm at the moment for some time oil maxxing a bit with sunflower + flaxseed oils also there.
But sheep placenta mix of oild, moggs imo. It's a better composition overall.

If you wanna read this brutally complex subject matter. Enjoy, this thread has some notes I made when doing my research.
I've given up that fight, now I use concealer for dark circles, and in the meantime I'll keep using Tretinoin, in hopes it will thicken the epidermis eventually (now it's thinned out, but it's supposed to be that way with Tretinoin use)
Legit solution. In my case, concealer doesn't work good. because my skin is not so even colored overall, and bit of roseca on cheecks, so it gives totally fake contrast and stuff. it's a bitch in my case, to use concealer. Would had been easy, if had even skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Soalian
I went pretty deep into studying fatcells/adoposites. And amino acids (oil) to pump up those cells. I found certain amino acids are well absorped, by fat cells. And need different types of acids, to maxx pump up. not just 1 type. There is studies on this concept I developed/have. But it's gonna take me hours to post. And I don't wanna waiste time and time = precious so bad luck.
I wanna first fully experiment anyways. I'm at the moment for some time oil maxxing a bit with sunflower + flaxseed oils also there.

If you wanna read this brutally complex subject matter. Enjoy, this thread has some notes I made when doing my research.
Legit solution. In my case, concealer doesn't work good. because my skin is not so even colored overall, and bit of roseca on cheecks, so it gives totally fake contrast and stuff. it's a bitch in my case, to use concealer. Would had been easy, if had even skin tone.
Yeah man don't waste your time posting elaborate replies on this retarded forum;

keep experimenting, and if you find something good that sticks, maybe make a thread about it if you like, but that's it;

I too, am getting more and more tired of the same threads over and over again, and I have to use the search function, and dig deeply into threads, to often find actual valuable, actionable knowledge and info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and eduardkoopman

So should Retin A be applied on the undereye area? I'm calling sorcery if on top of everything it removes my dark circles

So should Retin A be applied on the undereye area? I'm calling sorcery if on top of everything it removes my dark circles
officially. They say you should not use retin-A under eyes.
i and plenty do anyways. BECAUSE, we need collagen under the eyes the MOST. Because that'swhere collagen reaper and wrinkles start first often.

RetinA. can cause for some the fatcells there to "shrink". Leaving more holloweness. For some it's not an issue,because massive undereyes support, or they have alot of fat there.
For me, it was a problem, and extra hollowness.

yes. retinA makes to upper skin a little think.
Which can hep with dark circles. IF the dark sircles are caused by thin skin (and thus not hollowness).
Thereare alot of causes for dark circles. 5+ or more.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
i and plenty do anyways. BECAUSE, we need collagen under the eyes the MOST. Because that'swhere collagen reaper and wrinkles start first often.

RetinA. can cause for some the fatcells there to "shrink". Leaving more holloweness. For some it's not an issue,because massive undereyes support, or they have alot of fat there.

Which can hep with dark circles. IF the dark sircles are caused by thin skin (and thus not hollowness).
So it's the conundrum between collagen (tretinoin use, thus shrunk fat cells), and volume (fully expanded adipocytes, with help of topical amino acids and EFAs)

Of course, getting good fillers for Under-eye area, would allow us to be able to keep using Tretinoin, and therefore get the benefits of good volume, in addition to the collagen effects from Tretinoin.

But, as you wrote, getting a good amount of fillers in that area, while staying somewhat aesthetic, is often hard to achieve

So it's the conundrum between collagen (tretinoin use, thus shrunk fat cells), and volume (fully expanded adipocytes, with help of topical amino acids and EFAs)

Of course, getting good fillers for Under-eye area, would allow us to be able to keep using Tretinoin, and therefore get the benefits of good volume, in addition to the collagen effects from Tretinoin.

But, as you wrote, getting a good amount of fillers in that area, while staying somewhat aesthetic, is often hard to achieve
Yeah. the filler appraoch = legit. if they place it well, and don't fuck up making you blind, and no bad reactions/infections.

Imo. I have been messmerized,how uncarefullfiller plactic surgeosn are, and the sheer amounts they dar to stuff in there so quckly.I was like, if you accidentally hadhit a vain, that person be blind.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Yeah. the filler appraoch = legit. if they place it well, and don't fuck up making you blind, and no bad reactions/infections.

Imo. I have been messmerized,how uncarefullfiller plactic surgeosn are, and the sheer amounts they dar to stuff in there so quckly.I was like, if you accidentally hadhit a vain, that person be blind.
They must know what they are doing I guess, they wouldn't willingly take the risk of making a patient blind, for obvious legal reasons, among others.

If it takes ten years or so studying, in order to, in the end, be able to spend your time sticking needles into faces, tits, and butts all day, there must be a reason I think lol

Their expertise is real, even if some quacks tend to proliferate in the industry, but like in any other industry

@eduardkoopman So you're not using Tretinoin under eyes anymore?

How do you know if dark circles is caused by lack of fat or lack of collagen? Should I just try and see?

They must know what they are doing I guess, they wouldn't willingly take the risk of making a patient blind, for obvious legal reasons, among others.

If it takes ten years or so studying, in order to, in the end, be able to spend your time sticking needles into faces, tits, and butts all day, there must be a reason I think lol

Their expertise is real, even if some quacks tend to proliferate in the industry, but like in any other industry
yeah they must know what they are doing. Some are just, lazymaxxed, or uninterested maxxed. I guess.
Check that video of that woman i posted. She had complications.

@eduardkoopman So you're not using Tretinoin under eyes anymore?
I stopped some time, but I restarted. I need collagen, and skin thickness is also good. I'll take the volume loss, and try to compensate that, with the amino acids, oils.
It's an experiment.

How do you know if dark circles is caused by lack of fat or lack of collagen? Should I just try and see?
One has to go aspie on ones own eye erea. And:
1. know al the postential reasons for dark circles
2. figure out which ones one has, and how badly have them.

I have a mix of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Matheus
yeah they must know what they are doing. Some are just, lazymaxxed, or uninterested maxxed. I guess.

I stopped some time, but I restarted. I need collagen, and skin thickness is also good. I'll take the volume loss, and try to compensate that, with the amino acids, oils.
It's an experiment.

I have a mix of them.
How can this be done regarding my previous question? I guess if I send a pic you won't really be able to tell. Is it risky to just try for a few months and see from there? And does it risk burning fat already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
How can this be done regarding my previous question? I guess if I send a pic you won't really be able to tell.
Stop being lazy. and go full aspie on your own eye erea. And read up on all the causes for dark circles. there is hell alot of info out there.
Can'see with pics,

Is it risky to just try for a few months and see from there? And does it risk burning fat already?
fat cells only shrink. fatcells don't go away. and fatcells can grow big(er) again back to old bigness. So it's always reverseable. when it comes to fetcells shrinkange

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Matheus and Soalian
Stop being lazy. and go full aspie on your own eye erea. And read up on all the causes for dark circles. there is hell alot of info out there.
Can'see with pics,

fat cells only shrink. fatcells don't go away. and fatcells can grow big(er) again back to old bigness. So it's always reverseable. when it comes to fetcells shrinkange
Thanks no big risk then. Any link to go full aspie?

Can'see with pics,

A message to all the fatsos on .me:

FATCELS ONLY SHRINK, FATCELS DON'T GO AWAY, AND FATCELS CAN GROW BIGGER AGAIN BACK TO OLD BIGNESS.

So, FATCELS, DON'T EVER GO TOO COMPLACENT

• JFL

It's an experiment.

I have a mix of them.
could you go into detail about dark circles and what types there are?
or post some links so i could learn on my own, if you dont have the time :)

- Lack of natural undereye support

- Poor sleeping habits

- Periorbital fat pads gone 404

- Allergies

- Droogs/Smoking

- Kidney/Liver problems (in Traditional Chinese Medicine)

- General poor blood circulation

- Iron deficiency anemia

- Skin elasticity and/or collagen gone AWOL

• +1
- Lack of natural undereye support

- Poor sleeping habits

- Periorbital fat pads gone 404

- Allergies

- Kidney/Liver problems (in Traditional Chinese Medicine)

- General poor blood circulation

- Iron deficiency anemia

- Skin elasticity and/or collagen gone AWOL
i have no under eye support and no fat pads :/. ngl my worst feature.

Get to the root cause, and fix accordingly;

Look into infraorbital rim implants, or fillers/fat grafts for under eye support, and lack of fat mass in the area.

Start mewing asap if you're under 20.

Bimax/MSE procedures often lead to improved periorbital structural support

• +1
Get to the root cause, and fix accordingly;

Look into infraorbital rim implants, or fillers/fat grafts for under eye support, and lack of fat mass in the area.

Start mewing asap if you're under 20.

Bimax/MSE procedures often lead to improved periorbital structural support
could maxilla have to do with it as well?

Thanks no big risk then. Any link to go full aspie?

All causes of dark circles under the eyes include:

• lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
  • allergies, including hay fever
  • hyperpigmentation, which happens when the body produces more melanin [aka: skin is discolored]
  • reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes [aka. hollowness. Hollowness causes SHADOWS on skin. like how there is a shadow at the corner of a wall)
  • thinning skin under the eyes [ aka; thin skin make see what's under there (and that is dark(er), vains, etc.]
  • anemia from iron deficiency
  • overexposure to sunlight [aka: discoloration skin]
  • frequent rubbing of the eyes
  • aging [aka: hollowness and thinning skin]
  • smoking
  • inherited genes [aka: bad/fucked up under eye support (bones]
  • thyroid conditions
  • dehydration
  • dermatitis
  • eye drop treatment for glaucoma, such as bimatoprost
There are some risk factors for dark circles under the eyes, such as:

Older age: Loss of fatty tissue and thinning of the skin around the eyes are part of the aging process. These changes can make dark circles appear more defined in older adults. A tear trough is the hollow under the eyes, which can cause dark circles and is related to aging.

Genetics: Dark circles can be hereditary. Research has found that if someone has dark circles under their eyes, these also appear in some other family members.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus, Norwooder, Soalian and 1 other person
A message to all the fatsos on .me:

FATCELS ONLY SHRINK, FATCELS DON'T GO AWAY, AND FATCELS CAN GROW BIGGER AGAIN BACK TO OLD BIGNESS.

So, FATCELS, DON'T EVER GO TOO COMPLACENT
true.
amount of Adipocites / fatcells. Stays relatively the same thoughout life.

• +1
that's than gonne be bruatl to fight the dark circles.
I have that + discolored skin tone + thining skin

• So Sad
that's than gonne be bruatl to fight the dark circles.
I have that + discolored skin tone + thining skin
solution would maybe be a filler? or orbital implants

solution would maybe be a filler? or orbital implants
Depends on the cause, did you identify yours?

You can always try to makeupmax and hide them, statistically, about 50% of the population use makeup regularly, don't be high-inhib bro

All causes of dark circles under the eyes include:

• lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
  • allergies, including hay fever
  • hyperpigmentation, which happens when the body produces more melanin [aka: skin is discolored]
  • reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes [aka. hollowness. Hollowness causes SHADOWS on skin. like how there is a shadow at the corner of a wall)
  • thinning skin under the eyes [ aka; thin skin make see what's under there (and that is dark(er), vains, etc.]
  • anemia from iron deficiency
  • overexposure to sunlight [aka: discoloration skin]
  • frequent rubbing of the eyes
  • aging [aka: hollowness and thinning skin]
  • smoking
  • inherited genes [aka: bad/fucked up under eye support (bones]
  • thyroid conditions
  • dehydration
  • dermatitis
  • eye drop treatment for glaucoma, such as bimatoprost
There are some risk factors for dark circles under the eyes, such as:

Older age: Loss of fatty tissue and thinning of the skin around the eyes are part of the aging process. These changes can make dark circles appear more defined in older adults. A tear trough is the hollow under the eyes, which can cause dark circles and is related to aging.

Genetics: Dark circles can be hereditary. Research has found that if someone has dark circles under their eyes, these also appear in some other family members.
A bit of bones and a lot of thinning skin since I can see some veins there. I also don't seem too have too much fat. It's mostly darker near the medial canthus probably from thin skin + blood pooling there. You can see what I mean below even though it's not that visible in pics.
IMG 0527

I guess tretinoin by thickening the skin can have very good results in my case.

I’ve been on 0.06% retin a for 2 years completely got rid of my naso folds jfl

• +1
Reactions: animo123
A bit of bones and a lot of thinning skin since I can see some veins there. I also don't seem too have too much fat. It's mostly darker near the medial canthus probably from thin skin + blood pooling there. You can see what I mean below even though it's not that visible in pics.
View attachment 809589
I guess tretinoin by thickening the skin can have very good results in my case.
Yeah I think to see 3 things.

1. Hyperpigmentation. Skin has different color there. You can see if I'm correct, by stretch the skin. Or compresse. To see if color changes. Than you can see what is exact skin colour. Retina helps a little for that.

2. Thin skin and transient skin. Aka see through skin, and underneath is darkish colored stuff. Retina helps for that a bit. Thickens skin.

3. Lack of volume. Causing here and there some shadow.

• +1
Tell me your skincares and the biggest changes you have seen. Tell me as well all the side effects.
Me but I have seen nothing unfortunately. At least not that I'm aware of which already means poor results if it's not noticeable

@eduardkoopman Do you think Tretinoin could have this effect on fat cells from fat grafts as well?

In which case it would be useless to get fat grafts for the Under-eye area, if we are to keep using Tretinoin

@eduardkoopman Do you think Tretinoin could have this effect on fat cells from fat grafts as well?

In which case it would be useless to get fat grafts for the Under-eye area, if we are to keep using Tretinoin
I dunno. I am not good knowledge on fatgraft. If it behave same as own fat cells. Than Probably it would have the same effect on grafted fat.

Morning (if i feel like it)
Cleanser
Moisturizer
(After im used to tret) Azelaic acid

Night
Cleanser
Tret
Moisturizer

Once every 4-6 weeks a gruesome dermarolling session. VitC priming the week before, no tret.

• +1
Morning (if i feel like it)
Cleanser
Moisturizer
(After im used to tret) Azelaic acid

Night
Cleanser
Tret
Moisturizer

Once every 4-6 weeks a gruesome dermarolling session. VitC priming the week before, no tret.
Do you use Tret daily? To which parts of the face?

Do you use Tret daily? To which parts of the face?
As much as i can, 3-4 times per week, im pretty new to it. All over my face except eyelids, around lips too, care with nostrils.

• +1
As much as i can, 3-4 times per week, im pretty new to it. All over my face except eyelids, around lips too, care with nostrils.
IME Tretinoin will somewhat migrate to nearby areas, so you may feel systemic effects (whole face), even when avoiding eyelids and such

IME Tretinoin will somewhat migrate to nearby areas, so you may feel systemic effects (whole face), even when avoiding eyelids and such
Yeah, it's like half a cm, i put it around lips and my lips get dry, but i do this on purpose and hydrate them accordingly. Around the eyes i leave a wide margin.

Been out Tretinoin 0.1% for about 3 years now