Who is the highest SMV male in the world right now?

apocalypse

apocalypse

Is it Timothee Chalamet? They groomed him as the new Hollywood prettyboy and now they have him playing a messianic gigachad in a normie blockbuster to psyop foids into worshipping him even more. It's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, borismonster, Richard Cheese and 6 others
Xxxtentacion and king Von

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, kebab, datboijj and 6 others
rami malek

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, datboijj, rand anon and 1 other person
chico lachowski

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and iam good boy
probably jude bellingham

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, shitskinism, datboijj and 4 others
Me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and nathan
Cole Palmer

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief, shitskinism, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Ronaldo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and iblamejews
there no "highest" attractive, at some point it becomes subjective and all these men are attractive to different type of girl, aka chico appeal to different people than like barret

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grief, borismonster and murdah
there no "highest" attractive, at some point it becomes subjective and all these men are attractive to different type of girl, aka chico appeal to different people than like barret
The girl next door wants high status actors and musicians and athletes not niche models

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, borismonster and nathan
Hyunjin

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Elordi

• So Sad
The girl next door wants high status actors and musicians and athletes not niche models
Well no shit, nobody know chico/barret outside these retarded circlejerk blackpill communities
This was just an example because according to lot of people they associate these models as the highest attractive so i used them in my example
Realistically its more complex than this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, borismonster, murdah and 1 other person
That Elordi nigga foids Ik keep reposting that horse faced lanklet
Cigarette Jacob Elordi GIF by Saltburn

Injury Beat Up GIF by euphoria
Elvis Presley Fashion GIF by Madman Entertainment
Smoke Smoking GIF by Saltburn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, murdah, Swarthy Knight and 5 others
Well no shit, nobody know chico/barret outside these retarded circlejerk blackpill communities
This was just an example because according to lot of people they associate these models as the highest attractive so i used them in my example
Realistically its more complex than this
Giga cope, millions of girls have been simping for chico and he got famous only because of his looks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and borismonster
  • So Sad
Is it Timothee Chalamet? They groomed him as the new Hollywood prettyboy and now they have him playing a messianic gigachad in a normie blockbuster to psyop foids into worshipping him even more. It's over.
@BrahminBoss have the ultimate smv

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: grief, brucewayne78 and apocalypse
drake

• So Sad
I guess Timothee Chalamet is close, but it's usually tiktokkers, like "Vinnie Hacker", "Zario Bolanos", etc., etc.

I think they might have the highest SMV, even if they don't always have the highest PSL.

• +1
  • So Sad
ion know about rn but all time it's probably Mansa Musa

• So Sad

• So Sad
Jacob eroldi

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, datboijj and Ken
probably jude bellingham
Girl I was with on Thursday saw him on Raya. JFL at life, this is what average people compete with

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Rod wave

• So Sad
The race Cameron actor

• So Sad
chico lachowski

• So Sad
cha eun woo

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and murdah
Bts guy V or Jungkook

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and S1d456
@Vermilioncore

• So Sad
Jacob elordi among others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and murdah
probably some tiktoker

• So Sad
No one sticks out surprisingly. I'm not sure if I'm just getting older, or if the way we see GL people has changed. There's no one channel we get everything from maybe that's the difference. The internet kinda changed everything.
I don't think Chalamet has that much appeal. He's still doing the twink thing while being in his late 20s. Unappealing, imo. Pitt mogs him at that age range just because he's built more:
Ax8k77wk7b271
Tumblr 7e0123a07cc0435b6cfe1c534c7cc28a 960fab96 640

Elordi is just a lanklet MTN. I don't get his appeal either.
It seems like everything has been cheapened these days even the allure of the pretty actor. Why wouldn't it when you're bombarded with a pretty person every second on your phone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Smv= sexual market value,And this question is for all domains not some tiktok shit and Hollywood And considering all domains all around the world I repeat all around the world not some 1st world countries in Europe but also in 3rd world countries Like in slums of Yuganda Burundi and Somalia. Ronaldo has the highest smv rn no one fucking knows Jacob elordi Chalamate or even Chico in those slums. Ronaldo is like Greek god rn, 6'2+massive status+maybe big dick too+Crazy money+HTN Face+crazy physique+tons of girlfriends in past what else do you need nigga. Not to mention even Leonardo Have had more smv than Timothee and all those tik tokers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse and grief