Who provides the best almond eye surgery (Canthoplasty, lower bleph, ptosis, possible spacer graft)? in the world?

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Kraken
I want to turn my neutral/slightly negative canthal tilt, positive.
Who is the best occularplastic surgeon, with extensive canthoplasty experience, in the world?
Is the consensus Taban?
Is there anyone better or is he the world leader? With his appearance on talk shows over the years, I sometimes wonder if he is as much marketing as he is skill. On the other hand, he shows impressive results on his website and I can't find any other surgeon internationally that has as many examples for almond eye surgery as him.

I was thinking also about https://www.danielezra.co.uk/cosmetic/almond-eye-surgery
However, he only shows 1 result and the end result is not as impressive as Taban's results (this could just be that patients poor lower eye support).

• +1
Reactions: zura and Alt Number 3
surgery wont improve ur life

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, try2beme and GabachoCopium
surgery wont improve ur life
It will improve my perception of myself, if it goes well.
Conversely, if the surgery result is poor, it has the potential to permanently resign myself to my bedroom forever, or until I get yet another surgery to fix the hypothetically botched surgery.

• +1
Reactions: zura, reaper2 and Kristin
Sunil “A mao de deus “ Richardson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, VenatorLuparius, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
Wow. 0 useful responses. This forum has decayed into an abyss of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Anchor_Ship, hdkddjdbddjdb and 5 others
Who is the best occularplastic surgeon, with extensive canthoplasty experience, in the world?
Is the consensus Taban?
Is there anyone better or is he the world leader? With his appearance on talk shows over the years, I sometimes wonder if he is as much marketing as he is skill. On the other hand, he shows impressive results on his website and I can't find any other surgeon internationally that has as many examples for almond eye surgery as him.

I was thinking also about https://www.danielezra.co.uk/cosmetic/almond-eye-surgery
However, he only shows 1 result and the end result is not as impressive as Taban's results (this could just be that patients poor lower eye support).
Me come visit me info will be in pms

bump
>looksmax forum
>users are not knowledgeable about looksmaxxing surgeries/surgeons
peak looksmaxxing was 2015-2018 era of autism

• +1
Reactions: Aero, zura and hardestmfintheroom
depends on what your lacking tbh. cantho is good if u have sceral show and bad tear trough. ptosis moves ur upperlid so that might not be good for someone with big eyes already. not sure about the rest though.

depends on what your lacking tbh. cantho is good if u have sceral show and bad tear trough. ptosis moves ur upperlid so that might not be good for someone with big eyes already. not sure about the rest though.
When I asked who provides the best almond I result, I was referring to which surgeon, not the appropriateness of each individual procedure.
Do you think Taban the best? Any other surgeon.
I'll make another thread as this wasn't clear enough.

You are better off asking in the "Surgery" subforum.

• +1
Reactions: zura and kanderior
You are better off asking in the "Surgery" subforum.
Users rarely post there compared to Offtopic, which is why I preferenced Offtopic.
In 2019 days most lookism users (looksmaxing or offtopic regulars) were knowledgeable with surgery experience.
Clearly the forum has declined since then.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
What’s your budget? If you don’t have much money, go to Turkey and get your eyes fixed by a no-name surgeon from Turkey. Or else yeah, Dr Ray Taban is the best if you’re not on a budget.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and sub6manletnozygos
I’m sorry about that

I think I saw a decent one from Beverly Hills but I forgot the name. If you could fly there maybe it would be worth ur time

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Taban is the best by far
When I asked who provides the best almond I result, I was referring to which surgeon, not the appropriateness of each individual procedure.
Do you think Taban the best? Any other surgeon.
I'll make another thread as this wasn't clear enough.

• +1
Is the consensus Taban?

The only valid surgery is bimax
so im not even gonna read this

tiktokcels destroyed the forum tbh

they know nothing but retarded cope bonesmashing and mewing they learn with some tiktoker scammer

Ezra is shit btw, all his results look like terrible imo, taban is still the goat but 20-30k for this surgery is outrageous.

• +1
Ezra is shit btw, all his results look like terrible imo, taban is still the goat but 20-30k for this surgery is outrageous.
I guess i will taban maxx then like everyone else...

Is the consensus Taban?

You wont get good responses here. Post it in looksmaxxing section.

You wont get good responses here. Post it in looksmaxxing section.
I already did and it receive shit tier response all the same. The looksmax section does not have noticeably better discussion than the offtopic section. The same retards infest both. At least in offtopic you can get more eyes on a thread and more contributions compared to little to no responses in the looksmax section.

Is the consensus Taban?

How are your zygos, sir?

I already did and it receive shit tier response all the same. The looksmax section does not have noticeably better discussion than the offtopic section. The same retards infest both. At least in offtopic you can get more eyes on a thread and more contributions compared to little to no responses in the looksmax section.
Check out these surgeons: Carlo Graziani, Francesco Bernardini, Michele Pascali, Antonio Albano

• +1
Shit tier. I'm an ugly subhuman.
Makes sense. I too have slight NCT. Zygos shape your eye area. My right side of the face is completely melting off and thus my right eye has a higher degree of NCT. I don't know whether you should even cope with cantho since it's not permanent. Zygo implants probably would be more beneficial.

• Hmm...
Check out these surgeons: Carlo Graziani, Francesco Bernardini, Michele Pascali, Antonio Albano
Thank you. I'll check those surgeons out. I think I saw surgery result video from Bernardini years ago showing a patient who received what I believe was an aggressive canthoplasty and orbital decompression and the patient's phenotype changed from bug eyed anglo to deep set HAPA chad LOL. Or maybe I'm thinking of another surgeon.

Thank you. I'll check those surgeons out. I think I saw surgery result video from Bernardini showing a patient who received what I believe was an aggressive canthoplasty and orbital decrompression and the guys phenotype changed from bug eyed anglo to deep set HAPA chad LOL.
Or maybe I'm thinking of another surgeon.
It might be Bernardini. He has very good results.

• +1
Makes sense. I too have slight NCT. Zygos shape your eye area. My right side of the face is completely melting off and thus my right eye has a higher degree of NCT. I don't know whether you should even cope with cantho since it's not permanent. Zygo implants probably would be more beneficial.
Zygo implants are interesting to consider, especially if one has a big orbital deficiency (I have a negative orbital vector and vertical orbital dystopia that could be potentially corrected with implants) but I don't like the idea of having unnatural objects in ones face. I could tolerate a canthoplasty as its merely sutures tightening orbital muscle but I wouldn't tolerate large silicon or hydroxyapatite implants all around my orbitals. I'm scared of infections, bumping them, breaking my face and needing a correction etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Zygos are always nice to consider but I don't like the idea of having unnatural objects in ones face. I could tolerate a canthoplasty as its merely sutures tightening orbital muscle but I wouldn't tolerate large silicon or hydroxyapatite implants all around my orbitals. I'm scared of infections, bumping them, breaking my face and needing a correction etc.
Understandable, bucko. Not to mention the implant reabsorption. Moggers are born not made. These meme surgeries seem like such a waste to zygoless apes like me :feelswah:

• So Sad