Why Africans hate Somalis?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Once a Nigerian guy ranted about Somalis and told me he hates them. I have heard many Africans share his thoughts. Why

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, fauxfox, allahcel and 9 others
Once a Nigerian guy ranted about Somalis and told me he hates them. I have heard many Africans share his thoughts. Why
Maybe it's because a lot of Somalis are Muslim and have an Arabic culture, they're different from other Africans culturally.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, datboijj, justinzayn and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 20996, datboijj and 3 others
I'm also wondering why the fuck they get so much hate

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 27772, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Don’t act like white people don’t

Because we are the Aryans of Africa.
ARYANku

One time I was in Toronto with my family and a Jamaican guy came up to us. You know the "despite 13% black crime" copypasta? He went on a rant which was essentially that, but replaced every insensate of "Black" with "Somali". Ya allah Jareers being Jareers is the worst

somalis are coons and helped arabs enslave other africans

Also this JFL

Pinging somalis @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @allahcel @fauxfox

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
Cz they reduce the halo of 7'0 muscular west african bvlls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

One time I was in Toronto with my family and a Jamaican guy came up to us. You know the "despite 13% black crime" copypasta? He went on a rant which was essentially that, but replaced every insensate of "Black" with "Somali". Ya allah Jareers being Jareers is the worst

Also this JFL

i'm half somali myself, but why do you deny the history?

somalis literally sold out their own african brethren to arabs and colonialists. East african slave trade was larger than american one infact

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, allahcel and bishōnenmaxxer
i'm half somali myself, but why do you deny the history?

somalis literally sold out their own african brethren to arabs and colonialists. East african slave trade was larger than american one infact

Oh I don't deny it, we did the slave trade. JFL at people being angry over it.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
What's done is done, I have no hatred for Russians or Italians for their respective occupation of Somalia. Italian store owners are always kind to me actually, ♥ my italian bros

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
I doubt they really hate them, its just lookism as usual

FcJlZbyWQAMNRFE.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Hottaco34, Deleted member 24507 and 2 others
Mostly because Somalis have the biggest superiority complex on earth. They shit talk literally every other race endlessly for no reason despite having the shittiest country on the planet ran by pirates and Islamic militants like Al Shabab.

SOMALIS will be refugees in Sweden and shit talk swedes and call them cadaans. They call blacks jareers a derogatory term. They literally hate everyone they are like feral dogs, I even see them shit talk Arabs online.

@fauxfox is Somali and can confirm.

Also they cope that they aren't black because they have slightly narrower (but still wide noses) when race is a social construct and everyone who looks at a Somali automatically puts them in the "black" racial category.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 27932 and 7 others
Mostly because Somalis have the biggest superiority complex on earth. They shit talk literally every other race endlessly for no reason despite having the shittiest country on the planet ran by pirates and Islamic militants like Al Shabab.

SOMALIS will be refugees in Sweden and shit talk swedes and call them cadaans. They call blacks jareers a derogatory term. They literally hate everyone they are like feral dogs, I even see them shit talk Arabs online.

Also they cope that they aren't black because they have slightly narrower (but still wide noses) when race is a social construct and everyone who looks at a Somali automatically puts them in the "black" racial category.
can confirm tbh we hella xenophobic and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI
They’re culturally, geographically, and phenotypically different. Why WOULD they like each other?

Balkaners hate people from neighboring countries who are identical to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
View attachment 2175640

Also this JFL

Somalis are gay alien skulled niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 24507, Deleted member 27544 and 1 other person
They’re culturally, geographically, and phenotypically different. Why WOULD they like each other?

Balkaners hate people from neighboring countries who are basically identical to them.
You don't have to hate even if you don't like

What does that have to do with my comment?
"They’re culturally, geographically, and phenotypically different. Why WOULD they like each other?"

I didn't say that they like each other or that they should like each other

"They’re culturally, geographically, and phenotypically different. Why WOULD they like each other?"

I didn't say that they like each other or that they should like each other
You’re implying that they should like each other because they’re both African.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 27544
View attachment 2175640

Also this JFL

Oh I don't deny it, we did the slave trade. JFL at people being angry over it.
cage

i had no opinion of them until i was heavily exposed to their community on social media a few years ago. somalis have got to be the most vile and hateful ethnic group i’ve ever seen. and not just outwardly but sometimes towards each other as well due to clan divides

You’re implying that they should like each other because they’re both African.
No I'm not. You can have neutral opinion of each other. Besides I'm just asking why they hate

i had no opinion of them until i was heavily exposed to them on social media in 2020. somalis have got to be the most vile and hateful ethnic group i’ve ever seen. and not just outwardly but sometimes towards each other as well due to clan divides
im Somali and your not even wrong we are extremely xenophobic people even to each other

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel

My mom is viciously racist to other Black people (out of their earshot), to the point where she explictiyl told me to not talk to or be friends with Black people. Maybe thats why I'm so whitewashed 😭.

She calls every asian person Chineese and "small eyes" in Somali. I'm not sure if the Somali words for Asian people is only Indha Yare, but it still comes off as mad xenophobic.

clan divides

I forget the name, but my clan is literally the all the stereotypes of Jews (Money loving, power hungry) but Somali. I forgot what clan it was, but I'm Habar Gidir to my knowledge.

BLACKarot

Last edited:
Somalis are African. And Somalis are cunts eveybody hates them they are the coins of africa even ehthopaisn and Sudanese hate them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and inceI
Somalis are African. And Somalis are cunts eveybody hates them they are the coins of africa even ehthopaisn and Sudanese hate them
Sure, i meant other Africans than Somalis, thought that would be obvious

View attachment 2175640

Also this JFL

As an honorary Somali I agree

My mom is viciously racist to other Black people (out of their earshot), to the point where she explictiyl told me to not talk to or be friends with Black people. Maybe thats why I'm so whitewashed 😭.

She calls every asian person Chineese and "small eyes" in Somali. I'm not sure if the Somali words for Asian people is only Indha Yare, but it still comes off as mad xenophobic.

I forget the name, but my clan is literally the all the stereotypes of Jews (Money loving, power hungry) but Somali. I forgot what clan it was, but I'm Habar Gidir to my knowledge.

View attachment 2175682
Is it like blood feuds?

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Is it like blood feuds?

To my knowledge yeah. Some stuff with warlords too, I was reading a book on it but my school year ended before I could finish the book.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Why do so many people shit on Somalis but not Ethiopians or Sudanis?
I doubt any one of your retarded niggers could even tell the difference between us

@Piratecel @Blackgymmax

Why do so many people shit on Somalis but not Ethiopians or Sudanis?
I doubt any one of your retarded niggers could even tell the difference between us
What's your ethnicity

Barkhad Abdis father is MJ I believe, he's half Bantu
He isn't Somali at all, his non bantu parent isn't Somali either.

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Ryadh