Why Africans hate Somalis?

Somalis are African. And Somalis are cunts eveybody hates them they are the coins of africa even ehthopaisn and Sudanese hate them
sudanese are more racist, they are legit genociding their black population in darfur jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Michael b Jordan don’t even look mutt
He is AA lightskin mutt, if he did a DNA test he would get like 40% white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
He is AA lightskin mutt, if he did a DNA test he would get like 40% white.
He’s 20% at most, and it’s not even noticeable

Those niggas you call jareers mog you. When a girl says she likes black guys she means Tyrone not Abduahareem @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
West African
1277002.jpg
\
images
Funny how you somali coon chips only have strength for other blacks but are quest when other races mock you megamind skulled jokes you utter complete waste of space of a group. Eveybody hates you fucks, Sudanese hate you lot, I see them bully somali faggots in school, Ethiopians hate you lot and so do Bantus and west Africans and even caribs bully you pussios.

Somalis are the bottom tier for blacks and that’s cos your a race of coons I swear we should all hang Somalia and kill all you fucks rid the world off you Abdi’s

It doesn't matter cuz all races mog Indians

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
They’re culturally, geographically, and phenotypically different. Why WOULD they like each other?

Balkaners hate people from neighboring countries who are identical to them.

Balkans just hate other Balkans who've wrong them. SOMALIS literally hate everyone, they are unhinged and like orcs imo, I've never seen a group that is as hateful of everyone as Somalis.

Funny how you somali coon chips only have strength for other blacks you utter complete waste of space of a group. Eveybody hates you fucks, Sudanese hate you lot, I see them bully somali faggots in school, Ethiopians hate you lot and so do Bantus and west Africans and even caribs bully you pussios.

Somalis are the bottom tier for blacks and that’s cos your a race of coons I swear we should all hang Somalia and kill all you fucks rid the world off you Abdi’s
Sudanese and Ethiopians do NOT hate us, if they do it is no where near to the extent to how much they hate bantus. Lol if whitecels were dissing Somalis I would hit them back too, but right now it is against us so ima defend my people.

• +1
I doubt they really hate them, its just lookism as usual

FcJlZbyWQAMNRFE.jpg
This tbh , People Always forget lookism is the driving force of hatred

• +1
Balkans just hate other Balkans who've wrong them. SOMALIS literally hate everyone, they are unhinged and like orcs imo, I've never seen a group that is as hateful of everyone as Somalis.
False

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Those niggas you call jareers mog you. When a girl says she likes black guys she means Tyrone not Abduahareem @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nah 25% is the average for the AA gene pool and most niggas be black asf

hes atleast 35% of euro descent

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Lol compare MBJ to any fucker from africa and you can easily see he is a mutt in comparison.
Also from my experience a lot of white girls can't even tell the difference, a french foid i dicked down a few years ago thought I was nigerian no cap, even tho im lighter skinned and curly haired.

• JFL
Why do so many people shit on Somalis but not Ethiopians or Sudanis?
I doubt any one of your retarded niggers could even tell the difference between us

Ethiopians and Sudanese aren't hateful, they seem like good people and you never see them shit talk other groups.

SOMALIS are literally unhinged, they hate every race and shit talk every race for no reason and invent new terms to insult them. Even if they've have zero contact with that race they will hate them, they are like npcs in a video game on constant aggro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and eyebagcel
Funny how you somali coon chips only have strength for other blacks but are quest when other races mock you megamind skulled jokes you utter complete waste of space of a group. Eveybody hates you fucks, Sudanese hate you lot, I see them bully somali faggots in school, Ethiopians hate you lot and so do Bantus and west Africans and even caribs bully you pussios.

Jfl you cry on bbc discord when we say jareer but out here geekin about wanting to kill us

most somalis arent racist irl you and @looksmaxxer234 are just seething.

• JFL
Why do so many people shit on Somalis but not Ethiopians or Sudanis?
I doubt any one of your retarded niggers could even tell the difference between us
A couple of my friends are Ethiopians and stuff, when I was younger our family also had some Ethiopian famliy live beside us (apartment building). They were chill, I had no issues with them.

Jfl you cry on bbc discord when we say jareer but out here geekin about wanting to kill us

I’m just shitposting tbh

• JFL
Reactions: inceI
  • +1
lol @bishōnenmaxxer and some of somalicels are deluded. Most see ourselves as black and so do other races
Most somalis ik are chill. I’m just chatting ngl.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Piratecel and inceI

Wait? Have we met before.

Are you the London brotha ?

• JFL
shout out to my mali niggas. striking fear in the jareers heart

jareers become pussy when mali niggas pull up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
shout out to my mali niggas. striking fear in the jareers heart

jareers become pussy when mali niggas pull up

Both mog you paki

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceI, bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 20996
lol @bishōnenmaxxer and some of somalicels are deluded. Most see ourselves as black and so do other races

I am shitposting too lmfao. I genuinely have no problem with any race, I love my Black brothers. If this was a serious thread then I'd be more serious, but "muh somali supremacy" allows for a lot more fun in terms of posting.

Reminds me of a time I got approached by some Somalis and some Giga-Tyrones to settle a conversation if Somalis are considered Black. I know we are Black, but I argued for a solid 5 minutes with a bunch of "we wuzzing" bullshit to argue we are True ARYAN Africans, and thus too true to our own culture to be considered Black. Funny as fuck, we were all trolling each other.
Most somalis ik are chill. I’m just chatting ngl.
And yeah this.

Me

• +1
Reactions: inceI and Looks234
Because no ethnicity or people is as delusional as Somalis. Literally even their most subhumans believe some past ancestry glory stories. They literally live in parallel universe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
East Africans okay. It’s just specifically somalis tbh.

Ugandans are bantus which is also found in west africa and is one of the main groups african americans descend from, he's got nothing to do with ethiopians or somalis. East african is just a geographic identity.

• +1
Both mog you paki
these time we run the best buj on the scene and your women are slappers

the jareers are getting mogged by MVSLIM gangster (mali,paki,albos)

jareers are entertainers for there jewish leaders with dog leads on them, you alike

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Ugandans are bantus which is also found in west africa and is one of the main groups african americans descend from, he's got nothing to do with ethiopians or somalis. East african is just a geographic identity.
Cope Mukasa looks more like this Somali guy than he does most west africans.

Tbh bantu expansion was brutal there was a time when cushite and somalis inhabited the entire east/central africa region

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looks234

:(

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh bantu expansion was brutal there was a time when cushite and somalis inhabited the entire east/central africa region

More brutal for the khoi san

• So Sad
Pretty sure others think of an AA / West African if they hear black

Somalis and Ethiopians are like what East Slavs to white people, they technically are but in the social contruct not really

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and inceI

Somalis and Ethiopians are like what East Slavs to white people, they technically are but in the social contruct not really
absolutely false

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

Slavs are completely white though, perhaps you mean med?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Slavs are completely white though, perhaps you mean med?
Of course they technically are but in multicutlural societies whiteness has shades, when people think of a white person they assume some West European (like a Germanic person)

Similarly when people think of black, they think of a West African by default, not a Horn African

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and inceI
Mostly because Somalis have the biggest superiority complex on earth. They shit talk literally every other race endlessly for no reason despite having the shittiest country on the planet ran by pirates and Islamic militants like Al Shabab.

SOMALIS will be refugees in Sweden and shit talk swedes and call them cadaans. They call blacks jareers a derogatory term. They literally hate everyone they are like feral dogs, I even see them shit talk Arabs online.

@fauxfox is Somali and can confirm.

Also they cope that they aren't black because they have slightly narrower (but still wide noses) when race is a social construct and everyone who looks at a Somali automatically puts them in the "black" racial category.
Yes we have one of the biggest superiority complexes of any ethnicity on the planet. But honestly I'm happy for it, it keeps us from getting cucked and taking disrespect. Somalis will always swing/fight back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Yes we have one of the biggest superiority complexes of any ethnicity on the planet. But honestly I'm happy for it, it keeps us from getting cucked and taking disrespect. Somalis will always swing/fight back.
There's a difference in not taking shit when bullied vs instigating and insulting every other race. I've never met an ethnicity online that is as aggressive and hateful to everyone as Somalis.

There's a difference in not taking shit when bullied vs instigating and insulting every other race. I've never met an ethnicity online that is as aggressive and hateful to everyone as Somalis.
We are undeniably hateful and I'm glad for it, there's less than 20 million Somalis in the world yet we have insane clout compared to other African people with 10x our population

• Love it
they’re ghetto.

We are undeniably hateful and I'm glad for it, there's less than 20 million Somalis in the world yet we have insane clout compared to other African people with 10x our population

You have clout but it's a negative type, never seen a person who's not Somali speak positively about Somalis.

• +1
Somali niggas suck i legit would break up with my girl if she was somali.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Once a Nigerian guy ranted about Somalis and told me he hates them. I have heard many Africans share his thoughts. Why
1 Word; Somali Pirates.

• +1
I legit remember i made some somali girl play with her sisters tits WITH THE HIJAB ON, while i was stroking off on facetime jfl at u dogs.

Once a Nigerian guy ranted about Somalis and told me he hates them. I have heard many Africans share his thoughts. Why
I think it's because they're unattractive, extremely annoying, prone to doing crime (proven by the fact that they are overrepresented on Looksmax despite being a minority of a minority) and have no real redeeming qualities. They're like if hoteps were an actual distinct race of people. And for all they bark about Bantus and other Africans they just look like West Afs but deformed.