why am i a late bloomer when it comes to everything but actual height growth

jordy4382

jordy4382

Iron
i am 19 yet i still sound like a 14 yo and can't grow a beard

How tall are u? Also are all ur beard follicles open and u can’t grow one or are ur follicles not open

youre just unlucky. take the luckpill. its the most important one, more than heightpill/ntpill/lookspill

You’re not a “late bloomer” just because your voice is shit lol.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
youre just unlucky. take the luckpill. its the most important one, more than heightpill/ntpill/lookspill
ye u're right both of my grandparents were tall (one was over 6'4) and i still ended up short

• Woah
Reactions: future_mogger
the average arab dude grows a beard at 16
i think i grew abt 4.5 cm in the last 6 months
U might grow to 180 cm but probably nothing past that. Ur not a Manlet to if u can’t pull at ur height it’s cause of ur face

• Hmm...
Reactions: jordy4382
ye u're right both of my grandparents were tall (one was over 6'4) and i still ended up short
probably poverty conditions for parents and grandparents. never blame yourself, its never your fault

My t levels r def good
That was kind of tongue in cheek. Deep voice is more genetic than T levels. Like how acne doesn’t mean you’re high T.

I don’t think you’re a late bloomer because they never really exist for anything except height. By 20 your voice should be that of an adult, regardless of how deep it is.

hi, try to speak with the back of your throat to get a deep voice

• +1
Reactions: jordy4382
That was kind of tongue in cheek. Deep voice is more genetic than T levels. Like how acne doesn’t mean you’re high T.

I don’t think you’re a late bloomer because they never really exist for anything except height. By 20 your voice should be that of an adult, regardless of how deep it is.
Ye i figured that out my t level is in the 900~1000 range

Ur a Manlet but it’s still possible. You’ll have a way tougher time but if u have a chadlite + face you’ll pull
Whats the manlet cutoff? 175? I am thinking about buying lifts. Dude the guilt of not heightmaxxing when i was 14yo is insane. I think of roping sometimes. I didnt know about bone xray and AIs at the time

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Whats the manlet cutoff? 175? I am thinking about buying lifes. Dude the guilt of not heightmaxxing when i was 14yo is insane. I think of roping sometimes. I didnt know about bone xray and AIs at the time
If ur young u might still grow. I had my growth spurt at 13 and went from 150 to 165 and then grew to 171 at 16 when I started height maxing. I’m currently 17.4 and 178 cm. I believe Manlet it below 180 but a true Manlet is below 170.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
If ur young u might still grow. I had my growth spurt at 13 and went from 150 to 165 and then grew to 171 at 16 when I started height maxing. I’m currently 17.4 and 178 cm. I believe Manlet it below 180 but a true Manlet is below 170.
How are you heightmaxxing? Whats the stack?

How are you heightmaxxing? Whats the stack?
no stack I was doing natural stuff. Things that actually helped were spine decompression + sprinting. Search up freakforlifes stretches. Keep in mind my mom is 5”1 and my dad is 5 “3 but my grandpa is 6ft. These things will only work if u have the genetic base

You just have klinefelter's

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww

What ?
Late puberty is obviously a thing and it encompasses all pubertal physical changes, not just height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Allornothing
Yeah same, my dick is still 6 cm and im still 5”2 at 17 when will puberty hit me man

Lol.

Standard boneless cope.

In most cases, delayed puberty is simply a matter of growth changes beginning later than usual, sometimes called late bloomer. Once puberty begins, it progresses normally. This is called constitutional delayed puberty, and it runs in families. This is the most common cause of late maturity.
Puberty that happens late is called delayed puberty. This means a child's physical signs of sexual maturity don't appear by age 12 in girls or age 14 in boys. This includes breast or testicle growth, pubic hair, and voice changes. These are known as secondary sexual characteristics.
That's basically most of the time a variation of normal development, both early and late puberty are a thing.
Recognized medical reality =/= "standard boneless cope" jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Allornothing
Recognized medical reality =/= "standard boneless cope" jfl.
"Science" :soy:

Being gay is normal bro cos science. High bodycounts for women are normal because people told me so bro.

You're coping. Sorry. No one changes significantly after 16/17 and face is done as a kid lmao.

Safe to say, dnr.

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad

Being gay is normal bro cos science. High bodycounts for women are normal because people told me so bro.

You're coping. Sorry. No one changes significantly after 16/17 and face is done as a kid lmao.

Safe to say, dnr.
Studies/Science > Subjective/Biased opinion, you're acting like a redditor when showed a blackpilled study "Muh Science, it's all about game and personality bro go outside".
Some persons do experience physical changes past that age bracket jfl and yes obviously face depends mostly on your genes but can change a bit during puberty.

Safe to say, dnr.
So u’re saying having ur first wet dream at 17 is completely normal

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
So u’re saying having ur first wet dream at 17 is completely normal
Wet dream means nothing. I bet you got erections long before that like everyone else.

You’re obsessing over this because you’re desperate for your voice to get better. It won’t.

Studies/Science > Subjective/Biased opinion, you're acting like a redditor when showed a blackpilled study "Muh Science, it's all about game and personality bro go outside".
Some persons do experience physical changes past that age bracket jfl and yes obviously face depends mostly on your genes but can change a bit during puberty.
Dnr. Muh studies lol. Studies also show looks don’t matter. I bet the scientific method in the “studies” you were referenced were just a bunch of crap, just like dating “studies”.

Wet dream means nothing. I bet you got erections long before that like everyone else.

You’re obsessing over this because you’re desperate for your voice to get better. It won’t.
naah act idc abt my voice
i js hope i grow more height wise

Use this website, voicecel.org

IMG 9652
(Humblebrag)

If your voice is actually super deep in the voicecel range, maybe you’re experiencing late puberty. If it’s somewhat normal tho it’s probably just shit genes. Also if your dick and bidelt allready grew a bunch it’s prob over.

Dnr. Muh studies lol. Studies also show looks don’t matter. I bet the scientific method in the “studies” you were referenced were just a bunch of crap, just like dating “studies”.
There are studies that shows that physical attractiveness is a major determinant in online/speed-dating.

The links i posted showed that late puberty is a medical reality which you ultimately didn't disprove, just answering with dnr when faced with contradiction won't lead us anywhere tbh.
Another source :
Most commonly, puberty may be delayed for several years and still occur normally, in which case it is considered constitutional delay of growth and puberty, a common variation of healthy physical development.

Deep voice overrated and low trust also depends on how ur voice some people have annoying voice
Not really overrated. It’s quite a halo but it won’t get you girls by itself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl