Why am I unable to drink alcohol

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I’m 27 and I still haven’t drank any alcohol. I tried it once and it made me vomit so I never tried it again. How is the taste palatable to any of you? How can you make it go down? All of It tastes so so bad—beer, wine, liquor, everything.

*I’m aware that being unable to drink alcohol is an incel trait

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and goldpill
It tastes like shit I know. I just had pure gin it made me feel like I was gonna throw up. Im a bit drunk now.

If you're depressed enough it's worth the discomfort

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Eternal_
because it tastes like diseased piss water. alcohol and most drugs are scam+gaslighting for people with low mentalities that are susceptible to the power of suggestion. i've taken a lot of drugs out of curiosity and they all are a waste of money. has zero effect on your brain unless you're a low functioning normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Eternal_
because it tastes like diseased piss water. alcohol and most drugs are scam+gaslighting for people with low mentalities that are susceptible to the power of suggestion. i've taken a lot of drugs out of curiosity and they all are a waste of money. has zero effect on your brain unless you're a low functioning normie
I definitely agree that drugs of all kind are a complete and utter scam. Alcohol seems different though. Everyone during all times of human history has enjoyed it—except me.

Even Jesus turned water into wine at some niggas wedding, yet I can’t drink wine because it tastes like rotten juice.

normies do it for low inhibition and talk to women

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and vermillioncorefan
It tastes like shit I know. I just had pure gin it made me feel like I was gonna throw up. Im a bit drunk now.

If you're depressed enough it's worth the discomfort
why did u buy pure gin it’s gross

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and goldpill
everyone drinks alcohol cuz it’s the most common even a rotting fruit turns into alcohol with no humans around but if there was meth trees growing everywhere then everyone would do meth it’s nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It all tastes the exact same bruh wtf am I missing. All the transparent liquors taste the same—like rubbing alcohol
bro gin tastes like some shit not meant to be drunken straight like that but vodka is kinda ok still gnarly tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_