Why am I UNABLE to get women of my age (15-18)?

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
I get approached by older women. One time one even got my hand after putting on a suit and told me that I looked like a model. I have been told by my male friends that I'm very good-looking and they have given me excessive attention while not having known my level of self-esteem.
At the moment, I would consider myself as an MTN with low CL potential (PSL) after skinmaxxing + nose skin thinning
Any thoughts? (I am NT maxxed, 5'11 with shoes, and with avg frame)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, socialcel and humanoidsub7
the older women in question:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Niksy, capybar and 15 others
I'm 16 and don't look that old so plus avg height is not too tall where Im located (still in the west)... but I am planning on pinning peptides if my plates are still open

what do you think is avg height for 15 year old zoomers?

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
True, where i am from (Baveria) average height for white zoomer is like 185cm, which is between 6'0 and 6'1
in top of that you have to be GL... hahahaha you need the whole package.

• Love it
Reactions: Spergi
Nah I live in the west, its more brutal here.
Stop coping, you’re still subhuman claims to be Chadlite potential as long as you don’t even show a pic

I get approached by older women. One time one even got my hand after putting on a suit and told me that I looked like a model. I have been told by my male friends that I'm very good-looking and they have given me excessive attention while not having known my level of self-esteem.
At the moment, I would consider myself as an MTN with low CL potential (PSL) after skinmaxxing + nose skin thinning
Any thoughts? (I am NT maxxed, 5'11 with shoes, and with avg frame)
zero appeal

Older women like younger men, younger women like older men. Woemn are fundamentally broken bro you will get plenty of jailbait pussy when ur older trust

• Hmm...
Reactions: lebesgue
Stop coping, you’re still subhuman claims to be Chadlite potential as long as you don’t even show a pic
Wtf no. Remind me to pm you

I'll pm you that one Chaddy pic

Pmed you. Thats me with good skin

Wtf retarded? Average height in Germany is 5'11 and if you exclude foreigners and elders it would be 6'0.5 for white zoomers

Copers.org

Wtf retarded? Average height in Germany is 5'11 and if you exclude foreigners and elders it would be 6'0.5 for white zoomers
I dont live in Germany plus I asked about 15 year olds

MTN witch chadlite potential after softmaxxing…

just fucking LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim and Spergi
If you're in the US it's because 90% of american girls have sky high egos and refuse to settle for their looksmatch. You'll have much better luck in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Brb using imagination since no pics

Why am I UNABLE to get women of my age (15-18)?

because woman are hypergamic

Why am I UNABLE to get women of my age (15-18)?​

because woman are hypergamic

I wish i had ltbs approaching me.

real, iam mtn 6,1 and no mtb wants me JFL
funny enough I had a 6'0 mtn gothmaxxed friend who has pulled the most out of any guy I know. He got in a new school and 20+ girls were chasing him in the first few weeks. Girls obsess over him and his friends harass him all the time. All of my girl friends thought he was hot when I talked about him

real, iam mtn 6,1 and no mtb wants me JFL
I remember i was out with him and I saw people from my school + one stacylite I had never seen before. I was talking to all of them while my friend was behind the stacylite and when I mentioned my friends, the stacylite turned around and said "oh my god" , but not in a scared way

funny enough I had a 6'0 mtn gothmaxxed friend who has pulled the most out of any guy I know. He got in a new school and 20+ girls were chasing him in the first few weeks. Girls obsess over him and his friends harass him all the time. All of my girl friends thought he was hot when I talked about him
i need to gothmax shit i want a goth bitch

i need to gothmax shit i want a goth bitch
I got no approaches after gothmaxxing brutal tbh, but I did get compliments from girls

No flirting though. Just compliments.

I got no approaches after gothmaxxing brutal tbh, but I did get compliments from girls
atleast u get compliments, girls dont even look at my mtn fashionmaxxed ass

atleast u get compliments, girls dont even look at my mtn fashionmaxxed ass
What do you think you need to improve in your looks?