Why am I UNABLE to get women of my age (15-18)?

What do you think you need to improve in your looks?
Iam alrdy tall enough (i took hgh back then), leanmaxxing i have high set cheekbones so i will get hollow cheeks (i hope so, if not jaw angle implants). I already lost 72 lbs so im on a good way. Fix my mild acne. I did already all the other softmaxxing bs. My only problem is rn my acne

Iam alrdy tall enough (i took hgh back then), leanmaxxing i have high set cheekbones so i will get hollow cheeks (i hope so, if not jaw angle implants). I already lost 72 lbs so im on a good way. Fix my mild acne. I did already all the other softmaxxing bs. My only problem is rn my acne
I have a high gonial angle and I have hollow cheeks, but tbh I wanna get jaw angle implants because my ramus length is shitty. You should chew. I'm also on the same boat with acne, except with moderate acne and scarring, and currently doing the most I can to fix it

I have a high gonial angle and I have hollow cheeks, but tbh I wanna get jaw angle implants because my ramus length is shitty. You should chew. I'm also on the same boat with acne, except with moderate acne and scarring, and currently doing the most I can to fix it
how old are u again ?

My top skinmaxxing things would be CONSISTENCY, using a high frequency machine to locally eliminate acne bacteria in pimples, and getting weekly mandelic acid peels

my ramus length is fire, i got blessed a little bit with my genetics.But i have an asymmetrical face and im still a little bit chubby. We all gonna make it buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
my ramus length is fire, i got blessed a little bit with my genetics.But i have an asymmetrical face and im still a little bit chubby. We all gonna make it buddy boyo
Alr thats good, but why would you wanna get jaw angle implants then? Do you have inward gonions?