Why are Arabs Thugs in Europe? They are worse than Blacks in the US.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
Saying this as an arab: I hate seeing dumbass towelheads doing dumbass shit here in europe.

Like i don’t understand why, i guess if you are too ethnic looking its your only chance of getting some used up pussy looking like this

But imo you should just try to look normal if you look good or maybe dark triad if you have the looks for it.

But i don’t understand why they go around doing all this damage and crime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, bloomercel, Deleted member 33136 and 1 other person
Because they’re low class immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Joe Rogancel, socialcel and 9 others
Not everything is for pussy nigha

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Big White Cuck
Because they’re low class immigrants
this. the educated higher-class ones don't have a reason to leave their comfortable homes to live in some cramped refugee center.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Big White Cuck, urukhaiascension and 1 other person
this. the educated higher-class ones don't have a reason to leave their comfortable homes to live in some cramped refugee center.
what about the children of immigrants? i’m talking about them

They are raised by uneducated ghetto parents. what do you expect them to behave like.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, PrinceLuenLeoncur, urukhaiascension and 2 others
Saying this as an arab: I hate seeing dumbass towelheads doing dumbass shit here in europe.

Like i don’t understand why, i guess if you are too ethnic looking its your only chance of getting some used up pussy looking like this

View attachment 2657219

But imo you should just try to look normal if you look good or maybe dark triad if you have the looks for it.

Why should they? What benefit to they get from stopping?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
They are raised by uneducated ghetto parents. what do you expect them to behave like.
Most do what they want cos their mothers can’t speak English so they just lie to their parents when they in trouble. My Somali friend got his mum called in for bad behaviour and he liedninfrom of the teachers in Somali and told her that he was being rewarded for doing good class work 🤣

My mums one of the few high IQ women on this planet so I couldn’t run that on her 🪦

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Corleone
High t

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

View attachment 2657219

maybe they fell for the dark triad cope

• Hmm...
They're even worse, they have strayed from the teachings of Islam, in the Middle East they would have been kept in check by the whole society, but in Europe there's no one to ensure they are raised as good Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and PseudoMaxxer
they always were thugs in europe. They ruled the iberian penninsula for almost a millenia!

• +1
Bootlicking cuck who wishes he was low inhib enough to thugmaxx at it again :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wish i was a nafri badboy