Why are ethnic men shamed for wanting blonde hair blue eyed white women?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Every time an ethnic man, usually excluding blacks, such as MENA men, asians, Indians etc express their preferences for girls with European white phenotypes and blonde hair and blue eyes they often get shamed and mocked. Why is this? Do people find those girls too special for be desired by ethnics? Do they feel jealous? Do they feel like those girls are too basic and common?

Af33eb246070e804e46201bff0dd3b25

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Father47, T50 Mogger, 0hMan and 11 others
Common where ? Not in Canada

Also you Indians/Turks are fucking creeps man I used to date a blonde and she told me how creepy you ethnics are lol

Stick with pakis boyo IMG 0544

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member 18522, schizo echochamber and 19 others
Every time an ethnic man, usually excluding blacks, such as MENA men, asians, Indians etc express their preferences for girls with European white phenotypes and blonde hair and blue eyes they often get shamed and mocked. Why is this? Do people find those girls too special for be desired by ethnics? Do they feel jealous? Do they feel like those girls are too basic and common?

View attachment 2536286
this hoe was my crush like 2 years ago on insta. Crazy to think she’s 2006

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, poopoohead and Napoleon1800

View attachment 2536286
cuz u'll create ugly dysgenic goblins, stay within ur own race as to not bring abominations within this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 44730, Deleted member 33079 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Sushifart, T50 Mogger and 6 others
Well most ethnics are ugly, and a lot of Indians do act needy and stereotype doesn't help. So I understand why she hates ethnice

• +1
Reactions: Father47 and Deleted member 7580
2006? You are joking, that's when I was born. What's her name
can’t remember. But i’m 2004 and i remember liking this bitches mf thinking she was a full adult (which she was at 12 already duh)

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800

View attachment 2536286
ethnic women get jealous ig

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Fynasids dk, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
@traveler

• +1
Reactions: traveler

View attachment 2536286
Becasue cumskin women belong to bbc and BWC BVLLS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Kater Maxxing, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
ethnic women get jealous ig
my fiancee and me had a conversation about this. She told me she used to feel insecure that white-passing Arab men were not interested in her but in blonde white girls.

She had a very strong preference for white-passing ethnics.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, try2beme, sportsmogger and 2 others
cuz u'll create ugly dysgenic goblins, stay within ur own race as to not bring abominations within this world
not necessarily. Half med/half white kids usually look fully white

• +1
Cuz youre like coons hating yourselves

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ricky212, datboijj and 3 others
Slav born and raised in Canada
I was @ a club and this curry tried to dance with me and this blonde hoe. The blonde hoe whispered to me saying “I HATE THOSE GUYS” she elaborated that she despises curries.

Bear in mind I’m a BBC, this is why it’s over for brown ethnics that aren’t Latino or white passing arab

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, dakchuh, Zikel_Nut and 11 others
my fiancee and me had a conversation about this. She told me she used to feel insecure that white-passing Arab men were not interested in her but in blonde white girls.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :eek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::trepidation::trepidation::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:(n)(n)(n)(n)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane

Sound like she wanna fuck you 😉

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Xangsane
I was @ a club and this curry tried to dance with me and this blonde hoe. The blonde hoe whispered to me saying “I HATE THOSE GUYS” she elaborated that she despises curries.

Bear in mind I’m a BBC, this is why it’s over for brown ethnics that aren’t Latino or white passing arab
What about exotic looking guys like this

3741473 7D16CC15 48C9 4583 861C 54655155FF92
3708459 IMG 0483
3735969 IMG 20231030 204319

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PseudoMaxxer

my mulatta fiancee has a VERY strong and rigid preference for Latino/med/white passing Arab, it became evident when I talked to her and asked her to rate guys.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Napoleon1800
my mulatta fiancee has a VERY strong and rigid preference for Latino/med/white passing Arab, it became evident when I talked to her and asked her to rate guys.
She’s an ethnic we speaking about cumskin women here bro not some mongrels opinion.

Pink women belong with pink men

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, gribsufer1, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
She’s an ethnic we speaking about cumskin women here bro not some mongrels opinion.

Pink women belong with pink men
but would you say her preference is typical for her pheno?
She looks a bit like Zendaya

• +1

Thanks2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ricky212, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
this hoe was my crush like 2 years ago on insta. Crazy to think she’s 2006
Whats her name she has same pheno as my oneitis that is the same age

View attachment 2536286
its fear of non black ethnics getting same "privilege" as black brahs

white brah see themselves as the center

if a ethnic male like white women white brah will say they are worshipping white women

if a white male likes ethnic female white brah will say JBW implying them liking ethnic female means just be white

they already see black male with white women being promoted everywhere and there is not much they can do or they will be canceled at work or at school and social media

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Chadelite, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
Whats her name she has same pheno as my oneitis that is the same age
don’t remember blud, i followed her on insta.

I believe she is swedish or sum. north european high class stacy

• So Sad
don’t remember blud, i followed her on insta.

I believe she is swedish or sum. north european high class stacy
Its over

While she is being dicked down by niggers I'm rotting. We are the same age

FUARK, If only I was white

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Krakowski, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Its over

While she is being dicked down by niggers I'm rotting. We are the same age

FUARK, If only I was white
not only that, she has like 2 M followers on insta :lul: she is getting that billionaire dick

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and blithe

View attachment 2536286
I am not attracted to European phenotypes because they are European. I grew up watching anime where all the characters look white. So I am primarily attracted to those characters. My preference for 3D women is those who resemble these cartoons. So really it is the whites fault for whooping Japan's ass in WW2 and making them subservient to their white masters

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Zikel_Nut, normie_joe and 5 others
not only that, she has like 2 M followers on insta :lul: she is getting that billionaire dick
Fuck being white, that's not what matters,

I WAS ONE CHROMOSOME AWAY FROM A PAINLESS, COMFORTABLE LIFE