Why are ethnic men shamed for wanting blonde hair blue eyed white women?

then why are you acting like that nigga? you mutt literally insulted another half of your ancestry lmfao

also jfl at slavceldom, some Russkies and Poles don't even consider us South Slavs as Slavs because we usually don't look Slavic and have no more than half of Slavic DNA, it usually ends up like when Westerners don't consider darker Europeans as Whites, it's just like that

I even heard that Russians have a word similar to a mudshark for girls who marry Balkaners (as well as Caucasians, Central Asians etc)

in my opinion Slavdom is just cultural identity but I wouldn't consider half-gypsies (or curries) or half-blacks as Slavic, by my criteria you have to be >90% Native European to be considered this tbh
Whatever you wanna consider my race to be, I can't help what I'm attracted to. Shitskin foids aren't as attractive to me and there's that. That doesn't mean I can't be attracted to med/gypsy foids that are light brown like me if they are good looking, but light coloring is more pleasing to look at.

Jbw was made by subhuman whites

White women hate white men hence the birth rate is non existent
JBW was made by Philipina chinks who have skin lightening in every single lotion in their country. They worship the White incel.
WW hate WM because the kikes created guilt complex into them and promote nigger worship nonstop and nigger victim complex.

Attachments

• chinks worship White.jpg
    chinks worship White.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
  • using race to divide.jpg
    using race to divide.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SLAVE TRADE WAS JEWISH(updated).png
    SLAVE TRADE WAS JEWISH(updated).png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel
but light coloring is more pleasing to look at.
coloring is cope

my teacher in HS had almost A10 but her nose was Jew-tier jfl

on the other side, I've met many darker Stacylites tbh

harmony is everything

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Ricky212 and blithe
coloring is cope

my teacher in HS had almost A10 but her nose was Jew-tier jfl

on the other side, I've met many darker Stacylites tbh

harmony is everything
As much as I like to cope about my t50 eyes, coloring is not cope. Dark hair / tan skin / light eyes gives men a huge halo.

For foids, looking as light as possible overall is ideal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
JBW was made by Philipina chinks who have skin lightening in every single lotion in their country. They worship the White incel.
WW hate WM because the kikes created guilt complex into them and promote nigger worship nonstop and nigger victim complex.
Explain why Lascar sailors were impregnating white women in the 1800s

I have not researched that, might want to explain?
White women did not get “brainwashed” to hate white men in the mid 1800s

Do you agree?

And I agree there is forced mixing where white men are removed out of the equation

However they don’t put ethnics in adverts, let alone 5ft5 ethnics with white women

If so why did these poor midget curries Arabs etc impregnate white women ?

As much as I like to cope about my t50 eyes, coloring is not cope. Dark hair / tan skin / light eyes gives men a huge halo.

For foids, looking as light as possible overall is ideal.
cope Ramirez was gigamogger with T50s

I have T30s and tbh I don't care about it because it's about shape not color

the same goes for skull over if you're blonde wimp for example

• So Sad
Reactions: exo
Explain why Lascar sailors were impregnating white women in the 1800s

Do you agree?

And I agree there is forced mixing where white men are removed out of the equation

However they don’t put ethnics in adverts, let alone 5ft5 ethnics with white women

just be exotic theory

Do you agree?

I have not looked into this and don't plan to.
Are these crusades which involve rape?

And as you can see in the picture that i have posted above, the jews talk about niggers.
Who do you see in advertising constantly? Niggers.
Type into Google pictures "Happy white woman".
A happy White woman according to jewish owned Google

Last edited:
160 replies and in top of that the author is prob indian.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 44730
cope Ramirez was gigamogger with T50s

I have T30s and tbh I don't care about it because it's about shape not color

the same goes for skull over if you're blonde wimp for example
It's about eye color as much as shape tbh for brown eyed foids. Light eyed foids seem to care less about it. And blonde as a man is a failo unless you live in asia or Latin america

It's about eye color as much as shape tbh for brown eyed foids. Light eyed foids seem to care less about it. And blonde as a man is a failo unless you live in asia or Latin america
I was with my male blonde friend in Egypt and the women treated him as if he was a new discovered pyramid. They all wanted to touch his golden hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Napoleon1800
I was with my male blonde friend in Egypt and the women treated him as he was a new discovered pyramid. They all wanted to touch his golden hair.
Basically exotic.

If there's a lot of pale blonde people in a place, darker med pheno is exotic, If its in a place with a lot of dark haired dark skinned people, pale blonde people are seen as exotic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
Basically exotic.

If there's a lot of pale blonde people in a place, darker med pheno is exotic, If its in a place with a lot of dark haired dark skinned people, pale blonde people are seen as exotic
If the jew is done with destroying the White race, skin lightening lotion will become the most selling product on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
White girlss 😍😍

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 44730
Basically exotic.

Pale blondes will be exotic even in Europe in the future.

• +1