Why are ethnic men shamed for wanting blonde hair blue eyed white women?

Napoleon1800
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Yoo can you make an AI of Gandy Beating up an indian?? :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, aesthetic beauty, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Ricky212, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Yoo can you make an AI of Gandy Beating up an indian?? :lul: :lul:
Closest i managed it kept saying we can't show violent imagery some shit like that

Picsart 23 11 06 20 11 53 854
Picsart 23 11 06 20 11 51 779
Picsart 23 11 06 20 11 35 938

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Zikel_Nut, Xangsane and 1 other person
I am not attracted to European phenotypes because they are European. I grew up watching anime where all the characters look white. So I am primarily attracted to those characters. My preference for 3D women is those who resemble these cartoons. So really it is the whites fault for whooping Japan's ass in WW2 and making them subservient to their white masters
You realise anime characters look like Japs right…

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Every time an ethnic man, usually excluding blacks, such as MENA men, asians, Indians etc express their preferences for girls with European white phenotypes and blonde hair and blue eyes they often get shamed and mocked. Why is this? Do people find those girls too special for be desired by ethnics? Do they feel jealous? Do they feel like those girls are too basic and common?

View attachment 2536286
Every deathnic deserves his 8/10 HQNP blonde pure Germanic ARVYN Stacy

• +1
Every deathnic deserves his 8/10 HQNP blonde pure Germanic ARVYN Stacy
Fully agreed. The niggers and cumskins can take all the ethnic foids, we need all the aryans

They want reacts

• +1
my fiancee and me had a conversation about this. She told me she used to feel insecure that white-passing Arab men were not interested in her but in blonde white girls.

She had a very strong preference for white-passing ethnics.
I've seen @BrendioEEE gore threads but nothing will ever be crazier on .org than Xangsane having a fiancee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Xangsane
I prefer gingers, but I understand why people would want to safeguard a rare type of women

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and lordgandy2000
cuz u'll create ugly dysgenic goblins, stay within ur own race as to not bring abominations within this world
lightskin babies are born to be moggers

• +1
Every time an ethnic man, usually excluding blacks, such as MENA men, asians, Indians etc express their preferences for girls with European white phenotypes and blonde hair and blue eyes they often get shamed and mocked. Why is this? Do people find those girls too special for be desired by ethnics? Do they feel jealous? Do they feel like those girls are too basic and common?

View attachment 2536286
it's shameful to be a self-hating ethnicel, it's like you guys feel inferior and insecure about your race and genes and are trying to "enhance" your DNA by mixing with white women, it's like you have no pride and honor

as a balkancel, I'd never worship these Nordic foids, it would be so pathetic and submissive just like many of these curries feel about their white ex-masters and generally anyone with lighter features... it's sad but also disgusting man, just be proud of what you are

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ricky212 and Napoleon1800
my mulatta fiancee has a VERY strong and rigid preference for Latino/med/white passing Arab, it became evident when I talked to her and asked her to rate guys.
She didn't even like Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am not attracted to European phenotypes because they are European. I grew up watching anime where all the characters look white. So I am primarily attracted to those characters. My preference for 3D women is those who resemble these cartoons. So really it is the whites fault for whooping Japan's ass in WW2 and making them subservient to their white masters
Do you think you would be attracted to brown/black women if you saw them in cartoons as a kid?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Napoleon1800
Do you think you would be attracted to brown/black women if you saw them in cartoons as a kid?
"Do you think that if you were a Martian raised on Mars you would be attracted to Martian women"
Retarded question

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and aesthetic beauty
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Napoleon1800 and SidharthTheSlayer
Some people are just objectively more attractive than others, what is there that is hard to understand

But of course there is big room for preferences

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Zikel_Nut, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
"Do you think that if you were a Martian raised on Mars you would be attracted to Martian women"
Retarded question
You said your presence was caused by the media you watched

• +1
it's shameful to be a self-hating ethnicel, it's like you guys feel inferior and insecure about your race and genes and are trying to "enhance" your DNA by mixing with white women, it's like you have no pride and honor

as a balkancel, I'd never worship these Nordic foids, it would be so pathetic and submissive just like many of these curries feel about their white ex-masters and generally anyone with lighter features... it's sad but also disgusting man, just be proud of what you are
Well what if its not worshipping, but simple preference. Even throughout history wealthy people from Asia travelled to Europe to find concubines that were pale and blonde.

If an ethnic male likes a white dark haired female is he still worshipping them and being submissive?

What about a white man that likes ethnic women or black women?

Also couldn't we argue you saying this as a white male to gatekeep your women from ethnic interest

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
@TheTakeoverHasBegun

View attachment 2536286
I don't care for white(-passing) women and I'm a deathnik myself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and Napoleon1800
But to answer your question, OP -- it's because black men are already taking white women so the white men can't afford to have more non-whites taking the women, so they're being shamed for it. They know they can't shame black men for this because they actually are slaying them but when it comes to others, it's more plausible since we don't have the same SMV as black men.

TL;DR: It's just a tactic to stop others from cucking them.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, CFW432 and Napoleon1800

I'm an Indo-Aryan warrior with green eyes blud. Nothing self hating about me liking white women.
An R1A Slavic foid is simply a stand-in for my genetic equal, the Indo Nordid race which is a dying breed amongst my tribe (the Brahmins)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Napoleon1800 and normie_joe

View attachment 2536286
because they sound delusional and stupid as fuck for wanting that while looking like a literal pile of turd

• +1
You said your presence was caused by the media you watched
Exactly. Media is an extension of culture. If I grew up in Senegal surrounded by Senegalese women and looking at them my whole life I would be attracted to them more than any other probably. Beauty like harmony, and dentofacial development are objective, but type and specific preferences are influenced by the culture we immerse ourselves in. I was born and raised in USA, an Anglosphere country where white European people are the face of beauty. Ontop of this I liked anime.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Zikel_Nut and aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and SidharthTheSlayer
my fiancee and me had a conversation about this. She told me she used to feel insecure that white-passing Arab men were not interested in her but in blonde white girls.

She had a very strong preference for white-passing ethnics.
why lol

• +1
I'm an Indo-Aryan warrior with green eyes blud. Nothing self hating about me liking white women.
An R1A Slavic foid is simply a stand-in for my genetic equal, the Indo Nordid race which is a dying breed amongst my tribe (the Brahmins)

So we have another "Indo aryan" among us huh?

Here's another self proclaimed "Indo Aryan" like yourself

screenshot_20220905_123752-jpg.2523313

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and SidharthTheSlayer
So we have another "Indo aryan" among us huh?

Here's another self proclaimed "Indo Aryan" like yourself

screenshot_20220905_123752-jpg.2523313
Wrong. This is me.

My pheno, rarely found amongst upper castes:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
yes white women belong to ethnic men like you, you deserve all the blonde stacys@Napoleon1800

• +1
Wrong. This is me.
View attachment 2537082
My pheno, rarely found amongst upper castes:
View attachment 2537085

Nigga I couldn't give two shits how hard you fraud with the lighting to look as white passing as possible.

Any mix of curry = curry. Period. No difference in the west.

"Muh brahmin, muh dalit, muh Hindu, muh Punjabi" are all irrelevant.

I'm not even Indian and I don't even bother to say I'm not, because in the eyes of these guys, it's all the same.

You've been here long enough to know how other users react to you the moment they find out you are brown.

So drop the fucking "Nordic Indo Aryan" bullshit, cause it's all irrelevant.

Now you could be more/less attractive than other Indians/browns, but you are racially identical.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SidharthTheSlayer