Why are ethnic men shamed for wanting blonde hair blue eyed white women?

Wrong. This is me.

My pheno, rarely found amongst upper castes:
View attachment 2537085
JFL no one is going to believe you unless you post a pic idiot.

@BrahminBoss is also a brahmin as well and literally looks like a shitskin dalit lmfao.

@Lefort Larry 987 also looks like a typical shitskin curry tryhard baljeet nibba, and he is also "muh brahmin"

Meanwhile im a mixture of all caste (even dalit) but i have lightbrownish skin and better looking than both.

You brahmins need to stop claiming to be aryan supersayans when you guys literally look like this everytime you post a pic:

K1xqhz6ysuq81

Who knows, maybe you'll actually be the first lightskin green eyed aryan chadpreet "brahmin" on here, but i wont get my hopes up lmfao. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 31497

@BrahminBoss is also a brahmin as well and literally looks like a shitskin dalit lmfao.

@Lefort Larry 987 also looks like a typical shitskin curry tryhard baljeet nibba, and he is also "muh brahmin"

Meanwhile im a mixture of all caste (even dalit) but i have lightbrownish skin and better looking than both.

You brahmins need to stop claiming to be aryan supersayans when you guys literally look like this everytime you post a pic:

View attachment 2537095

Who knows, maybe you'll actually be the first lightskin green eyed aryan chadpreet "brahmin" on here, but i wont get my hopes up lmfao. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
i saw a post of his eyes, he was basically just showing his undereyes and he had green eyes, dark brown/black hair but brown skin with shit grey undertone

could've been wearing some shit contacts for all we know

Nigga I couldn't give two shits how hard you fraud with the lighting to look as white passing as possible.

Any mix of curry = curry. Period. No difference in the west.

"Muh brahmin, muh dalit, muh Hindu, muh Punjabi" are all irrelevant.

I'm not even Indian and I don't even bother to say I'm not, because in the eyes of these guys, it's all the same.

You've been here long enough to know how other users react to you the moment they find out you are brown.

So drop the fucking "Nordic Indo Aryan" bullshit, cause it's all irrelevant.

Now you could be more/less attractive than other Indians/browns, but you are racially identical.
I never said I was not a curry, but tell me why would I not be proud of my tribe. If not for my DNA, my skull morphology undertones eye color etc would be completely different. Note the prominent supraorbital ridge and deep set eyes? The excellent forward growth? There are many phenos in South Asia, the fact is my caste played a massive role in my gene expression. If I was Punjabi Jatt or something, I would be taller, but I'm 180cm.

View attachment 2537095

I posted pic but deleted it after I showed him. I will do the same for you to get a good idea of my skull. I am somewhere in between light brown like Salludon and medium brown like the average Bihari. From Chennai, Tamilnadu

Last edited:
I never said I was not a curry, but tell me why would I not be proud of my tribe. If not for my DNA, my skull morphology undertones eye color etc would be completely different. Note the prominent supraorbital ridge and deep set eyes? The excellent forward growth?

And you could've turned just as subhuman looking irregardless of your "tribe."

Your caste had nothing to do with your fucking browridge or your supposed forward growth.

This guy is not a Brahmin and obliterates every curry here. It most certainly was not his tribe that played a part.

images

There are many phenos in South Asia, the fact is my caste played a massive role in my gene expression. If I was Punjabi Jatt or something, I would be taller, but I'm 180cm.

I posted pic but deleted it after I showed him. I will do the same for you to get a good idea of my skull. I am somewhere in between light brown like Salludon and medium brown like the average Bihari. From Chennai, Tamilnadu

There are many white phenos and many black phenos.

They are still white and still black.

As long as you understand you are curry, and will be treated as curry and nothing else, you can parade down the street about your tribe all you like.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
And you could've turned just as subhuman looking irregardless of your "tribe."

Your caste had nothing to do with your fucking browridge or your supposed forward growth.

This guy is not a Brahmin and obliterates every curry here. It most certainly was not his tribe that played a part.

images
It did, he is actually of upper caste Tamil and Kannadiga descent. That is how he moved to America to begin with lol. He is similar in background to me, a Tamil Brahmin, however in his case he has more AASI. Which has contributed to his darker skin, darker than many curries even, and his bone structure too as you can see his skull from the front is very broad, his zygomatic arches significant, brow ridge very strong, straight and flatter nose etc. You can see he has traits of both Central Asian Steppe people and South Indian Hunter Gatherers. These things play a significant role in your phenotypical expression.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and aesthetic beauty
my fiancee and me had a conversation about this. She told me she used to feel insecure that white-passing Arab men were not interested in her but in blonde white girls.

She had a very strong preference for white-passing ethnics.
Is ur fiance a coon?

• +1
White blonde thots l;ready are too much overrated and overpriced, and simping dalits making it even worse

• +1
I'm an Indo-Aryan warrior with green eyes blud. Nothing self hating about me liking white women.
An R1A Slavic foid is simply a stand-in for my genetic equal, the Indo Nordid race which is a dying breed amongst my tribe (the Brahmins)
I mean you're one of very few white passing Indians but again

As I said, I'd never worship these Nordic blondies, it would seem that I feel inferior to them and that I'm ashamed of my "swarthiness"

If I had 1000 options around Earth from every single country, I'd always pick a girl from my or similar ethnic group

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Xangsane
Well what if its not worshipping, but simple preference. Even throughout history wealthy people from Asia travelled to Europe to find concubines that were pale and blonde.

If an ethnic male likes a white dark haired female is he still worshipping them and being submissive?

What about a white man that likes ethnic women or black women?

Also couldn't we argue you saying this as a white male to gatekeep your women from ethnic interest
It's obviously not just preference

Ethnic men usually consider their women and race generally to be uglier than Whites, which is probably very true, Eurocentric features mog and that's why the best looking ethnics have European features

And yeah, Asians and Arabs were always obsessed with blonde girls, it's obviously White worshiping, they feel inferior because of their looks, they wanna "ascend" their bloodline, like many Jews did by mixing with Whites

And yeah even Mediterranean women are seen as goddesses by these curries, but still less worshiped than blondes

You can't say it's just preference when you see that majority of ethnicels on .org or irl prefer White foids over their ones even in the West (the same goes for their foids)

White men who "prefer" black women are self-hating losers who cope that their sons will be "BBCs" and they're usually insecure about their cumskindom jfl

The same goes for these wiggers who larp as thugs jfl

But it's actually reverse, we all can agree that Whites are the most beautiful race and nobody here wanna look like average black man, so black worshiping is usually because of dick, they're objectively one of the least attractive races facewise

There are also many whitecels who worship Asian makeupfraudmaxxed (aka whitemaxxed) foids, which is usually either because of rejection by white foids, or because of anime and K-pop (where everyone has Eurocentric looks)

Even if I'm "White" I don't identify as one tbh because it's obviously American classification, I'm not one with other "Whites" and we aren't the same people, therefore as a "whitecel" I wouldn't date other Whites outside of my and similar ethnic groups, and I believe that everyone should think like that, regardless of their roots. I'm proud of who I am and I don't wanna have a "superior Nordic Aryan" son who will "ascend" my bloodline. Nor I want a "well-endowed" mulatto son.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Napoleon1800 and Zikel_Nut

Ethnic men usually consider their women and race generally to be uglier than Whites, which is probably very true, Eurocentric features mog and that's why the best looking ethnics have European features

And yeah, Asians and Arabs were always obsessed with blonde girls, it's obviously White worshiping, they feel inferior because of their looks, they wanna "ascend" their bloodline, like many Jews did by mixing with Whites

And yeah even Mediterranean women are seen as goddesses by these curries, but still less worshiped than blondes

You can't say it's just preference when you see that majority of ethnicels on .org or irl prefer White foids over their ones even in the West (the same goes for their foids)

White men who "prefer" black women are self-hating losers who cope that their sons will be "BBCs" and they're usually insecure about their cumskindom jfl

But it's actually reverse, we all can agree that Whites are the most beautiful race and nobody here wanna look like average black man, so black worshiping is usually because of dick, they're objectively one of the least attractive races facewise

There are also many whitecels who worship Asian makeupfraudmaxxed (aka whitemaxxed) foids, which is usually either because of rejection by white foids, or because of anime and K-pop (where everyone has Eurocentric looks)

Even if I'm "White" I don't identify as one tbh because it's obviously American classification, I'm not one with other "Whites" and we aren't the same people, therefore as a "whitecel" I wouldn't date other Whites outside of my and similar ethnic groups, and I believe that everyone should think like that, regardless of their roots. I'm proud of who I am and I don't wanna have a "superior Nordic Aryan" son who will "ascend" my bloodline. Nor I want a "well-endowed" mulatto son.
thoughts about me and my fiancee as a couple, phenotypically?

Well you're already mixed so it's not really bad to mix more, but tbh I don't wanna us Europeans to become such Americanised population where the only identity you have is so called race jfl

All my ancestors were of the same ethnicity, so it's kinda weird to forget who you are and embrace miscegenation and homogenisation of global population. But not everyone is tribalistic, I get it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Napoleon1800 and Xangsane
Well you're already mixed so it's not really bad to mix more, but tbh I don't wanna us Europeans to become such Americanised population where the only identity you have is so called race jfl

All my ancestors were of the same ethnicity, so it's kinda weird to forget who you are and embrace miscegenation and homogenisation of global population. But not everyone is tribalistic, I get it
so I wouldn't get shamed.
the only people I got shamed by were white-worshipping ethnic men who told me I could have gone for a woman white passing.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
If I was mixed, I'd probably go for noodlewhores, they're kinda cute to me tbh

But irl girls of similar ethnic background are my preference

• +1
Least self-hating dethnik

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Napoleon1800, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
If I was mixed, I'd probably go for noodlewhores, they're kinda cute to me tbh

But irl girls of similar ethnic background are my preference
SQUISHY SQUISHY mogs
I also get shamed for that preference too, by other ethnic men

• +1
so I wouldn't get shamed.
the only people I got shamed by were white-worshipping ethnic men who told me I could have gone for a woman white passing.
You proved my point, they're White worshiping and feel insecure, they want their sons to be prettier than them
SQUISHY SQUISHY mogs
I also get shamed for that preference too, by other ethnic men
Yeah they're just cuckolds for "Aryan" bulls, these guys would allow a SS officer to impregnate their wives jfl

Tbh many black and Asian foids fog White ones, but still, more Eurocentric features on an ethnic foid = the better

• +1
Every time an ethnic man, usually excluding blacks, such as MENA men, asians, Indians etc express their preferences for girls with European white phenotypes and blonde hair and blue eyes they often get shamed and mocked. Why is this? Do people find those girls too special for be desired by ethnics? Do they feel jealous? Do they feel like those girls are too basic and common?

View attachment 2536286
Cause you niggers don’t deserve it. That’s why.

You proved my point, they're White worshiping and feel insecure, they want their sons to be prettier than them

Yeah they're just cuckolds for "Aryan" bulls, these guys would allow a SS officer to impregnate their wives jfl

Tbh many black and Asian foids fog White ones, but still, more Eurocentric features on an ethnic foid = the better
exactly, and tbh I ignore the shamers.
In fact my fiancee went through a similar issue!

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and hopecel
exactly, and tbh I ignore the shamers.
In fact my fiancee went through a similar issue!
If you're already mixed than you have no "purity" to maintain, also she probably fogs many blue eyed girls so whatever, don't pay attention to these losers

I personally wouldn't mix with a girl of another race or very different ethnic group, because I'm 100% of my ethnicity, I'd eventually date a girl of similar or related ethnicity to mine

• +1
If you're already mixed than you have no "purity" to maintain, also she probably fogs many blue eyed girls so whatever, don't pay attention to these losers

I personally wouldn't mix with a girl of another race or very different ethnic group, because I'm 100% of my ethnicity, I'd eventually date a girl of similar or related ethnicity to mine
What if a guy who is mainly southern european, with some Northwestern admixture, decides to date a Northwestern girl ? Would you consider that self-hate ?

• +1
What if a guy who is mainly southern european, with some Northwestern admixture, decides to date a Northwestern girl ? Would you consider that self-hate ?
No because he already has NW genes

I wouldn't say that @Xangsane is self-hating if he dated White foids, because he's partly white

But 0% White ethnics (except blacks ofc) who date White foids are usually self-hating and Nordic-worshiping

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SonOfDarkseid
No because he already has NW genes

I wouldn't say that @Xangsane is self-hating if he dated White foids, because he's partly white

But 0% White ethnics (except blacks ofc) who date White foids are usually self-hating and Nordic-worshiping
sure, but I personally am not into white women. They just look too plain to me

• +1
Every time an ethnic man, usually excluding blacks, such as MENA men, asians, Indians etc express their preferences for girls with European white phenotypes and blonde hair and blue eyes they often get shamed and mocked. Why is this? Do people find those girls too special for be desired by ethnics? Do they feel jealous? Do they feel like those girls are too basic and common?

View attachment 2536286
because her aryan dna will be mixed with shitskin subhuman dna and her bloodline is ruined

• +1

I mean, I just prefer white foids with lighter features, I don't do it to ascend my bloodline as I don't plan on having children, I just find them more sexually attractive. However I will still like a Med, lightskin, or other women with darker features if they are attractive

• +1
I mean you're one of very few white passing Indians but again

As I said, I'd never worship these Nordic blondies, it would seem that I feel inferior to them and that I'm ashamed of my "swarthiness"

If I had 1000 options around Earth from every single country, I'd always pick a girl from my or similar ethnic group
I see your point. Socially it seems like I am trying to whitewash my genes. Unfortunately as western born curry guy, I have no access to curry women like this who would be my phenotype equivalent

Going for avg curryfoids around here instead in USA would be a downgrade of my Steppe R1A genes. So my endgame will either have to be white passing ethnic or a white woman.

And tbh it is because of the media that I find them attractive. It reminds me of my childhood. This is a Japanese designed character. I remember playing Pokemon when I was young. She has always appealed to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and hopecel
I see your point. Socially it seems like I am trying to whitewash my genes. Unfortunately as western born curry guy, I have no access to curry women like this who would be my phenotype equivalent
View attachment 2538024
Going for avg curryfoids around here instead in USA would be a downgrade of my Steppe R1A genes. So my endgame will either have to be white passing ethnic or a white woman.
View attachment 2538018
And tbh it is because of the media that I find them attractive. It reminds me of my childhood. This is a Japanese designed character. I remember playing Pokemon when I was young. She has always appealed to me.
you're brown as you can get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, T50 Mogger, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
you're brown as you can get.
Fuck off nigger. You don't know what I look like and your "face" looks like a painting. A morphed painting at that. Goofy ass larping nigga posting this from the asylum. Onto the ignore list you go.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Fuck off nigger. You don't know what I look like and your "face" looks like a painting. A morphed painting at that. Goofy ass larping nigga posting this from the asylum. Onto the ignore list you go.
SidharthTheSlayer

They hate when we voice our opinion aloud it angers them thinking about a virile brown male w a white woman

• +1
They hate when we voice our opinion aloud it angers them thinking about a virile brown male w a white woman

white incels hate ethnic men that’s why

Tbh everyone hates ethnic men, even other ethnic men

When ethnic men get white women it’s only muh low class women, muh betabuxx

Meanwhile princess of England was dating a random Pakistani

150 years ago midget curries impregnating white women

“A small number of lascars settled down and married local British and Irish women, at least partly due to a lack of Asian women in Britain at the time, leading to small multiracial communities in port towns.“

Of course white Boys are mad abt ethnic men, what about muh jbw broooo!
“British women cohabiting with lascars became an issue, and a magistrate of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets area in 1817 expressed "disgust" at how the local English women in the area were marrying and cohabiting with foreign Indian lascar seamen. “

Jbw was made by subhuman whites

White women hate white men hence the birth rate is non existent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Napoleon1800

“A small number of lascars settled down and married local British and Irish women, at least partly due to a lack of Asian women in Britain at the time, leading to small multiracial communities in port towns.“

“British women cohabiting with lascars became an issue, and a magistrate of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets area in 1817 expressed "disgust" at how the local English women in the area were marrying and cohabiting with foreign Indian lascar seamen. “

Brutal jbw debunked

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
white cucks mad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Napoleon1800
It’s easy for ethnic men to get white foids

Meanwhile white men need a career, house, to take a used up foid on a date only to get nothing

Then they go to shitholr country and where people make $10 a day then jbw theory

white cucks mad
you're literally proving JBW by preferring white over ethnic foids

literally the best looking Indians are white-passing Med-looking Indians jfl at your cope

also it's giga pathetic to worship other race's women over your own, it's like you're ashamed of your mum's pheno or something like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, T50 Mogger and Napoleon1800

literally the best looking Indians are white-passing Med-looking Indians jfl at your cope

also it's giga pathetic to worship other race's women over your own, it's like you're ashamed of your mum's pheno or something like that jfl
White peope on average are better looking than ethncs. The more ethnic someone is usually the uglier they are, the white passing ethnis are the best looking often. Similarly, White foids tend to be more gl than ethnic foids, on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and hopecel

i prove jbw for women, and its no big deal since every man prefers white foids anyway

besides my mom has southern slavic pheno and im attracted to slavs

• +1
White peope on average are better looking than ethncs. The more ethnic someone is usually the uglier they are, the white passing ethnis are the best looking often. Similarly, White foids tend to be more gl than ethnic foids, on average.
anyway, I'd rather pick my pheno girl over the lightest girl on Earth, many Med and even MENA foids mog White foids

• +1
Because their genes are recessive and the jews want them to die out, so they flood White countries with niggers and promote the niggers everywhere.
Do you find White women more beautiful or sheboons?

Attachments

• using race to divide.jpg
    using race to divide.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Napoleon1800
i prove jbw for women, and its no big deal since every man prefers white foids anyway

besides my mom has southern slavic pheno and im attracted to slavs
preference to other race women is almost always worshiping and self-hating

all of these guys would like to look more similar to foids they prefer

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
preference to other race women is almost always worshiping and self-hating

all of these guys would like to look more similar to foids they prefer
how it it self-hate when im literally part slav LMAO? i have the same skull shape, short chin and lips as him but the coloring of a curry from my dad side.

• +1
  • JFL
how it it self-hate when im literally part slav LMAO? i have the same skull shape, short chin and lips as him but the coloring of a curry from my dad side.
View attachment 2538236
white cucks mad
then why are you acting like that nigga? you mutt literally insulted another half of your ancestry lmfao

also jfl at slavceldom, some Russkies and Poles don't even consider us South Slavs as Slavs because we usually don't look Slavic and have no more than half of Slavic DNA, it usually ends up like when Westerners don't consider darker Europeans as Whites, it's just like that

I even heard that Russians have a word similar to a mudshark for girls who marry Balkaners (as well as Caucasians, Central Asians etc)

in my opinion Slavdom is just cultural identity but I wouldn't consider half-gypsies (or curries) or half-blacks as Slavic, by my criteria you have to be >90% Native European to be considered this tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Napoleon1800
then why are you acting like that nigga? you mutt literally insulted another half of your ancestry lmfao

also jfl at slavceldom, some Russkies and Poles don't even consider us South Slavs as Slavs because we usually don't look Slavic and have no more than half of Slavic DNA, it usually ends up like when Westerners don't consider darker Europeans as Whites, it's just like that

I even heard that Russians have a word similar to a mudshark for girls who marry Balkaners (as well as Caucasians, Central Asians etc)

in my opinion Slavdom is just cultural identity but I wouldn't consider half-gypsies (or curries) or half-blacks as Slavic, by my criteria you have to be >90% Native European to be considered this tbh
Tbh nigga i think what race we prefer it's just in our mind we can't change it. You can't force an Asian foid who wants a white man to marry an Asian, she just can't love that Asian guy. Similarly, the more you mock an indian for liking white girls, the more determined he will actually become in getting one than being dissuaded, because he wants to prove he is capable of it. So in the end we can't do anything, interracial relationships and desires will only continue to grow

Tbh nigga i think what race we prefer it's just in our mind we can't change it. You can't force an Asian foid who wants a white man to marry an Asian, she just can't love that Asian guy. Similarly, the more you mock an indian for liking white girls, the more determined he will actually become in getting one than being dissuaded, because he wants to prove he is capable of it. So in the end we can't do anything, interracial relationships and desires will only continue to grow
it's the same thing, noodlewhores are self-hating maybe even more than currycels

• +1