Why are people my age always out ?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Every night I check snap maps and they’re out at bars, clubs etc. social circle is everything for slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, MRPERSONNN, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Their cortisol spikes when they're alone. They're always out and at night sleep with ASMR.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Knockout, apocalypse, Abhorrence and 4 others
Their cortisol spikes when they're alone. They're always out and at night sleep with ASMR.
I sleep with asmr frequently too. I’m sure you’d be in to the true crime ones there’s a lot

I sleep with asmr frequently too. I’m sure you’d be in to the true crime ones there’s a lot
I sleep with complete darkness, cold room, and zero noise. I tend to sleep really well. You people truly can't be alone with your thoughts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, NotoriousLoser, the BULL and 2 others
I sleep with complete darkness, cold room, and zero noise. I tend to sleep really well. You people truly can't be alone with your thoughts.
Its normal to sleep like that

• +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN and Manletmachine
Its normal to sleep like that
Fuck your new normal, this is sick. People can't sleep without some whore / faggot whispering in their ears.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, NumbThePain, NotoriousLoser and 4 others
Alcohol is poison

Fuck your new normal, this is sick. People can't sleep without some whore / faggot whispering in their ears.
Only weirdos do that. Imagine lying besides your girl and having to take out your phone to fall asleep

People can't sleep without some whore / faggot whispering in their ears.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and JackTheKnife
Every night I check snap maps and they’re out at bars, clubs etc. social circle is everything for slaying
the dopamine boost of being with people is amazing

unfortunately you are 5´4 like me, so you are like a leper outcast

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Every time they go outside, they get their dick sucked by stacies.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
edit

the dopamine boost of being with people is amazing

unfortunately you are 5´4 like me, so you are like a leper outcast
I’m 6 foot dk why u tryna relate with me son

No it’s normal to sleep the way u do he meant. Some people have trouble falling asleep like myself and asmr helps sometime

No it’s normal to sleep the way u do he meant. Some people have trouble falling asleep like myself and asmr helps sometime
I got it after his second post but that's water, drinking water is normal indeed.

Well, dating apps aren't easy for average guys, so they have a higher chance of getting laid in bars and clubs compared to dating apps. It makes sense for them to go out to bars and clubs if they aren't getting any results in dating apps. If they were good looking, then wouldn't have to go out all the time as they can just use dating apps unless they enjoy going out.

I got it after his second post but that's water, drinking water is normal indeed.
I resent your statement that I can’t be alone with my thoughts. Not the reason I listen to asmr at all

I resent your statement that I can’t be alone with my thoughts. Not the reason I listen to asmr at all
You don't know yourself. You think everything is organic, you're too low IQ to get it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48684 and Manletmachine
i know myself a lot better than you mate
I can make you cry for days (wouldn't take a post on prg) but if we talked for two hours you will get really depressed. Trust me mate, you're not that complicated. I can listen to your gay little stories, connect them all together and present to you your actual reality.
You laugh but you're already half broken and to snap it would be really easy for me :)

• JFL
I can make you cry for days (wouldn't take a post on prg) but if we talked for two hours you will get really depressed. Trust me mate, you're not that complicated. I can listen to your gay little stories, connect them all together and present to you your actual reality.
You laugh but you're already half broken and to snap it would be really easy for me :)
Go ahead and snap my shit up then

@JackTheKnife don’t keep me waiting

Go ahead and snap my shit up then
I admit it would be almost impossible to do that on org. I need to have an actual conversation and make it personal through your gay little stories, that way you wouldn't be able to cope. That would never happen so you can relax mate.

Well, dating apps aren't easy for average guys, so they have a higher chance of getting laid in bars and clubs compared to dating apps. It makes sense for them to go out to bars and clubs if they aren't getting any results in dating apps. If they were good looking, then wouldn't have to go out all the time as they can just use dating apps unless they enjoy going out.
if you only rely on dating apps you're missing out on 90% of girls

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Why this why what. Suck my dick mf ✌🏼

"People my age"
Doesn't say his age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Deleted member 48684 and Manletmachine
honestly, it's because they're stupid. and by playing the numbers game they might score some fat becky here and there, but that's maybe 1 or 2 times out of thousands of hours wasted. that time could have been better utilized going gym, making money, and doing your hobbies, things you actually enjoy. no one wants to go out if they don't have to. they're drawn by the hope of sexual encounter. it's pathetic tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and the BULL
I admit it would be almost impossible to do that on org. I need to have an actual conversation and make it personal through your gay little stories, that way you wouldn't be able to cope. That would never happen so you can relax mate.
Just try please u

Cmon short stack mf how are you 5’11 then 6’0…you’re 5’7 and a half stop already
Ehh no little guy I’m 5’11, 6 feet with shoes on aha

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Suck my dick first
You ignore my threads and only engage with OP I see how it is. When you roll through Oklahoma I ain’t giving you shir

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Manletmachine
if you only rely on dating apps you're missing out on 90% of girls
It depends on the person type, but I'm already able to attract and get with my type on dating apps so it would make no difference if I went outside. I'll just be spending time, energy, and money if I were to go outside compared to dating apps. I'll actually be missing on more girls and opportunities if I went outside compared to using the apps. It's about perspective.

honestly, it's because they're stupid. and by playing the numbers game they might score some fat becky here and there, but that's maybe 1 or 2 times out of thousands of hours wasted. that time could have been better utilized going gym, making money, and doing your hobbies, things you actually enjoy. no one wants to go out if they don't have to. they're drawn by the hope of sexual encounter. it's pathetic tbh
it works for them. only internet retards cannot get laid lol how pathetic

It depends on the person type, but I'm already able to attract and get with my type on dating apps so it would make no difference if I went outside. I'll just be spending time, energy, and money if I were to go outside compared to dating apps. I'll actually be missing on more girls and opportunities if I went outside compared to using the apps. It's about perspective.
i used to think so but then i realized i was able to pull higher quality girls in clubs. it's mostly frauding beckies on apps

• +1
why wouldn’t you be out too, do u have any pals lad

i used to think so but then i realized i was able to pull higher quality girls in clubs. it's mostly frauding beckies on apps
Makes sense as it's easier to pull higher quality girls in clubs compared to apps. Lots of people fraud on these apps too, so I get your point, but my point still stands for me.

why wouldn’t you be out too, do u have any pals lad
Not at the minute but even then going out with them would suck. They mog me to hell and back and would be pulling while I sat and watched like a cuck

Makes sense as it's easier to pull higher quality girls in clubs compared to apps. Lots of people fraud on these apps too, so I get your point, but my point still stands for me.
you simply cannot find that quality on apps, gl girls don't use them. meeting a stranger is a risk that only hypergamous mtbs are willing to take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
you simply cannot find that quality on apps, gl girls don't use them. meeting a stranger is a risk that only hypergamous mtbs are willing to take
Maybe for you, but I have galaxy elo, so quality isn't an issue for me. It depends, but if you look high trust, then they are more likely to meet. Social proof as well like IG, and if they are so worried, then can FaceTime them in advanced, and meet them in a public place which is no different than if they were to meet in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Maybe for you, but I have galaxy elo, so quality isn't an issue for me. It depends, but if you look high trust, then they are more likely to meet. Social proof as well like IG, and if they are so worried, then can FaceTime them in advanced, and meet them in a public place which is no different than if they were to meet in real life.
you're a rotting incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009 and Manletmachine
I love u jacktheknife supreme high iq dark triad menace 🍆😲

You ignore my threads and only engage with OP I see how it is. When you roll through Oklahoma I ain’t giving you shir
You never compliment me like this. You feel safe in the US, no need to thank or be afraid of anybody. The Irish suffered endless bullying from anglo chads and put up with starvation so they know what's respect.

• JFL
They have NT BRAIN