Why are people my age always out ?

There it is, but when you compare our posts and the time frame. I'm not so sure about that.
this place is like the agora for me

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Manletmachine
you should go out too or else you become like me going out at 26 lol. you miss out and try to get it when your older

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
ironic, he's the only Indian I like here.
what he always spergs about being a top mogger in napoli and taking obscure drugs to obtain a bodyfat that normies get while eating mcdonalds jfl he's completely schizo

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Let them do whatever. Alcohol is poision and a serious looksmin, But the effects wont be seen until Mid 20s. Im late 20s and i have seen the damage alcohol does to people around my age group

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and 12PSLsubhuman
you should go out too or else you become like me going out at 26 lol. you miss out and try to get it when your older
nothing wrong with it ppl in italy go out at 40 yo

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Let them do whatever. Alcohol is poision and a serious looksmin, But the effects wont be seen until Mid 20s. Im late 20s and i have seen the damage alcohol does to people around my age group
bro drop your skincare routine you look like an highschooler

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and 12PSLsubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
what he always spergs about being a top mogger in napoli and taking obscure drugs to obtain a bodyfat that normies get while eating mcdonalds jfl he's completely schizo
When you put it like that..

You never compliment me like this. You feel safe in the US, no need to thank or be afraid of anybody. The Irish suffered endless bullying from anglo chads and put up with starvation so they know what's respect.
Did God compliment Abraham? No

going out alone is creepy

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
at what cost tho. arent u just a basement dweller autist gymcel

@JackTheKnife still awaiting my evisceration

Its just a way for group chats to set up people and magically have them appear in the same place, before u know it 20 of these guys will appear because they got word some foids will be coming through to see a mogger like u and believe they r comparable.
 7gLlxIu 400x400

it works for them. only internet retards cannot get laid lol how pathetic
it works for the chads who go out. but chad would rather live on a farm with a loving wife. society has failed