Why are there more subhumans in city areas?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Compared to country areas, city cels have a lot higher incidence of bad facial growth, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Lower physical activity and more exposure to jew chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, DeformAspergerCel and RichardSpencel
live in city=survival in tutorial mode
subhuman would have been mostly eliminated without city

Larger population duhh

Urbanites. Crush them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
because ethnics live only in the cities

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Stingray
More deathniks.

This really isn't true IME.

I lived in a 10k population rural farming area in australia for 3 years. Heaps of ugly cunts. Its one of the reasons people move to the big cities, because their hometowns are full of morons and subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
This really isn't true IME.

I lived in a 10k population rural farming area in australia for 3 years. Heaps of ugly cunts. Its one of the reasons people move to the big cities, because their hometowns are full of morons and subhumans.
Isnt everyone chad in australia tho?

Isnt everyone chad in australia tho?

fuck no, australia is full of subhumans and has an obesity rate that might actually be more than americas at this point (I say might be, because the way countries define obesity seems to be rather self serving in many cases. They pretend people who are FAT are merely "overweight" instead of obese.)

going to somewhere like bondi and seeing all the tall golden chads and concluding all of aus is like that, is like going to a milan fashion show and concluding that all italians are good looking and impeccably well dressed when in reality a lot of them are ugly manlet cretins (scusa italiabros, ma tu sai che è vero) that sit around their apartments in shart and cum stained underwear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
fuck no, australia is full of subhumans and has an obesity rate that might actually be more than americas at this point (I say might be, because the way countries define obesity seems to be rather self serving in many cases. They pretend people who are FAT are merely "overweight" instead of obese.)

going to somewhere like bondi and seeing all the tall golden chads and concluding all of aus is like that, is like going to a milan fashion show and concluding that all italians are good looking and impeccably well dressed when in reality a lot of them are ugly manlet cretins (scusa italiabros, ma tu sai che è vero) that sit around their apartments in shart and cum stained underwear
Nah man I have heard reports from those that have travelled to the great southern land, they said it is chadsville. I was going to go there a while back but decided against it after i couldnt stomach the idea of getting mogged by that many chads.

Explains why I constantly get mogged into oblivion where I live.

I like old DKs but I doubt anyone but me and a few edgelords legit like Pol Pot

Nah man I have heard reports from those that have travelled to the great southern land, they said it is chadsville. I was going to go there a while back but decided against it after i couldnt stomach the idea of getting mogged by that many chads.

what is it with you fucking kids

"Im australian and...."
"haha no way bro i totally read on the internet"

some ~22 years growing up and living in australia, but sure, tell me about how australia actually is based on "reports" from some PSLer who was dragged there on a holiday with his parents.

giphy.gif

what is it with you fucking kids

"Im australian and...."
"haha no way bro i totally read on the internet"

some ~22 years growing up and living in australia, but sure, tell me about how australia actually is based on "reports" from some PSLer who was dragged there on a holiday with his parents.

giphy.gif
No offence, its just I didn't expect you to know much since most people on this site dont leave their basements. But from what I have seen, Australia is Chad Land and I for one will not set foot on the wretched place.

There are more people in citys then out on the country areas

cuz ethnics live in cities

are you retarded op?

Western cities are packed with subhuman immigrants sent by ((them))

TLDR ethnics as others have said