Why are ugly people so nice and wholesome when attractive people are narcissitic assholes.

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
One dude I know is a 26 yo 5'7 baldcel with schizophrenia, bro is super nice, has lot of nice hobbies. Always nice to talk to, when he come home I talk to him in front of a fire. Really wholesome dude. I love when he come home.

Meanwhile my dad is 53 yo and way above average looking but he is extremely narcissistic, he hates me and my sisters, he was alcoholic for years and tries his best to escape from any responsability by lying and blaming on other people.

It's not the only one, my ugly friend is one of the nicest guy I know... Meanwhile every attractive guy I know is an asshole.
What makes this the case?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and GabachoCopium
That's why I personally do not like the word 'subhuman' because calling someone a sub-specie just because of their looks when they can be a very good person is kind of degrading.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and Erik-Hexum
Sounds like schizophrenia

Attractive people behaviour is usually more accepted no matter what they say hence them feeling they can say what they want even if its mean as they have never been told to stop. Menawhile unattractive people have to actually be able to talk and be friendly with people and develop a personality since they dont have the looks to carry.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
Attractive people behaviour is usually more accepted no matter what they say hence them feeling they can say what they want even if its mean. Menawhile unattractive people have to actually be able to talk and be friendly with people and develop a personality since they dont have the looks to carry.
That's kind of far fetched answer tbh
But if it's true it makes ugly people better educated and nice to talk to people.
I don't want to talk with someone who love to degrade me.

That's kind of far fetched answer tbh
But if it's true it makes ugly people better educated and nice to talk to people.
I don't want to talk with someone who love to degrade me.
its a very complicated answer and the question can have a more specific answer with more context. I just gave a genralised answer to a bigger question. There can truly be multiple answers like mabye its just a coincidence, mabye your dad hates his job etc I personally haven’t found a correlation with attractiveness and personality except for attractive people are more likely to be ignorant

Attractive ppl literally attribute all their success to their personality and then shit on ugly ppl for their personality even tho they rely on their personality more than looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459