Why did my ex have a hoe phase after I dumped her and she miscarried

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Another obese ebony oneitis post but I need answers. We dated as an fwb thing for 7 months and I got her pregnant for 12 weeks then she miscarried. (I am aware the kid may not of even been mine due to modern women JFL, however I was seeing her 5-6 times a week and fucking her 3 times each visit so I assume she was sexually satisfied, but never underestimate these hoes). A week after she miscarried I was like thank fuck I am not giving that sheboon a mixed child and being baby trapped by her. So I dumped her a week after she miscarried. She came back to me a week later and I blocked her. Then after I blocked her, a week later she asked my friend where I was. Then a few days after that, she made a fake insta to message me. All her attempts got rejected by me. 2 months later of no contact, we get back together and after I fuck her she tells me she slept with 6 men in the 2 months we didnt talk. I called her a hoe and said I wish islam would take over Europe to stop this sick society and she was speechless. I left her house immediately and she blocked me. I have posted on this queen more than men she has slept with but if you are new to the story this is what she looks like. 15% of users on this site said they would smash her.

Girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1448, ShowerMaxxing, It'snotover and 1 other person
She's gross. They have a hoe phase because they need 5 hours sex everyday

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
bitches be having hoe phases for no reason jfl. they don’t even be heartbroken or nun like that, they just do it because it’s a trend to do so.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Kristin and Canwefixit
She's gross. They have a hoe phase because they need 5 hours sex everyday
Black chicks have a higher sex drive than other races it seems. Every black chick that has given me sex gave it on the first date or invited me to their place.
bitches be having hoe phases for no reason jfl. they don’t even be heartbroken or nun like that, they just do it because it’s a trend to do so.
Even as a man who is designed biologically to sleep with as many women as possible, I wouldnt wanna sleep with that many women in a short period of time as the only benefit would be validation. I suppose thats why the females do it but getting sex shouldn't validate them as they have an easier time getting sex than I do getting food. No joke btw for me to get food I gotta work an hour, then drive to the shops, carry the ingredients to the car and then cook the food. Meanwhile a foid will just swipe, send a few messages, then the guy is over her place. If anything, GordanRamseymaxxing is more validational and hard work to foids than being a cumdumpster

Another obese ebony oneitis post but I need answers. We dated as an fwb thing for 7 months and I got her pregnant for 12 weeks then she miscarried. (I am aware the kid may not of even been mine due to modern women JFL, however I was seeing her 5-6 times a week and fucking her 3 times each visit so I assume she was sexually satisfied, but never underestimate these hoes). A week after she miscarried I was like thank fuck I am not giving that sheboon a mixed child and being baby trapped by her. So I dumped her a week after she miscarried. She came back to me a week later and I blocked her. Then after I blocked her, a week later she asked my friend where I was. Then a few days after that, she made a fake insta to message me. All her attempts got rejected by me. 2 months later of no contact, we get back together and after I fuck her she tells me she slept with 6 men in the 2 months we didnt talk. I called her a hoe and said I wish islam would take over Europe to stop this sick society and she was speechless. I left her house immediately and she blocked me. I have posted on this queen more than men she has slept with but if you are new to the story this is what she looks like. 15% of users on this site said they would smash her.

View attachment 2538679
If people would actually follow Christianity , it would be the same as Islam , if not , better. Here in Romania , Orthodox Christianity is still pretty common despite the influence of feminism. So there are a good amount of good girls here , but only in small towns. Cities need Jesus the most. Had a friend have his dick sucked by a hot dumb bitch because she wanted a cigarette.

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Cause she's a toilet, and like all of them, a whore

If people would actually follow Christianity , it would be the same as Islam , if not , better. Here in Romania , Orthodox Christianity is still pretty common despite the influence of feminism. So there are a good amount of good girls here , but only in small towns. Cities need Jesus the most. Had a friend have his dick sucked by a hot dumb bitch because she wanted a cigarette.
Funny GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Spiritualcell

View attachment 2538679
THE HOE PHASES ARE FUCKING REAL

Black chicks have a higher sex drive than other races it seems. Every black chick that has given me sex gave it on the first date or invited me to their place.

They have lower SMV so they'll be more inclined to fuck your subhuman ass

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and thereallegend
She miscarried because she’s obese, a sign of being metabolically dysfunctional.

Men have to be handsome, tall, rich and entertaining to get pussy meanwhile this landwhale just exists lol

That bitch is ugly asf man, why are niggas so desperate to fuck anything these days? Christ

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Boxingfan