Why do foids classify Lachowski as generic?

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Kraken
I could start talking about him being one of the few white guys with aegyo sal that I've seen to date, just for that reason his face would be memorable, but not only that, Chico also has a very unique face, how many pretty boys with hunter eyes like do exist out there? absolutely none, brazillian foid thinks that Chico and this are the same
Tumblr lps4ooW7Y91qf7jgro1 500 Images   2024 02 29T115415273
but Glenn Powell, having the most generic face possible, is the most handsome man for foids
3986645 3949777 images   2024 02 11T135304202
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ElTruecel, itisoverboyos and 1 other person
I could start talking about him being one of the few white guys with aegyo sal that I've seen to date, just for that reason his face would be memorable, but not only that, Chico also has a very unique face, how many pretty boys with hunter eyes like do exist out there? absolutely none, brazillian foid thinks that Chico and this are the same
View attachment 2775377View attachment 2775376
but Glenn Powell, having the most generic face possible, is the most handsome man for foids
View attachment 2775379
Jfl
It’s a different story if they saw him in person

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, ElTruecel and whitegymmax
Chico was very attractive, but his face is not striking and doesn't care much of a presence. Quite forgettable. That's not really a bad thing though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax
Chico was very attractive, but his face is not striking and doesn't care much of a presence. Quite forgettable. That's not really a bad thing though.
This guy is white with aegyo sal, this is very rare

That’s cope.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
He literally was generic. He has appeal but honestly hes not even that much a PSL god. Alot of people have the same base as chico but not the same harmony, or not the same features.

The threshold for women is irl Chad, beyond that they cannot understand what seperates irl chad from psl chad