Why do humans have pray and hunter eyes?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I wonder because if u look at animals for example

Every hunter type animal will have hunter eyes like you’ll never see a cat with pray eyes

And same goes for the pray you’ll never see a bunny or a rat with hunter eyes

Why do we as a species have such different eye areas?

628C196C FBE9 4BF2 9B05 B7AB082FFE06

no human actually has prey eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Deleted member 51465, zidaan and 1 other person
Tho I will say as far as I know in terms of use there’s no difference between a pray and hunter eyes when it comes to humans

It’s not like animals where the pray can see more and the hunter has more focus

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Tho I will say as far as I know in terms of use there’s no difference between a pray and hunter eyes when it comes to humans

It’s not like animals where the pray can see more and the hunter has more focus
Chads ate the sub5 during the cavemen era

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, ASM5, !MagicMan777 and 4 others
no human actually has prey eyes
Not in terms of function

Ofc someone with pray or hunter eyes will have the same range of sight not like animals who have the pray eyes to see more and look for hunters

But it is very similar in appearance

I don’t know of any other animal who differs that much in eye area from their other same species brothers

Chads ate the sub5 during the cavemen era
I mean it’s curious to me cause look at every animal

They don’t have such a wide range in how their eye shape is or isn’t

Only humans have this as far as ik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
cuz humans got cucked bones from bad enviroments and habits

prey eyes = lack of browridge and undereyes from recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
cuz humans got cucked bones from bad enviroments and habits

prey eyes = lack of browridge and undereyes from recession
Makes me curious tho cause as far as I know only humans have such differing features

Every cat or any other animal of the same species and race has very similar facial features

Meanwhile u can see 2 guys that are pure from whatever region and one can have totally different bones and facial structure

Dogs have different races if u put 2 golden retrievers together they will look the same

Unlike if u but 2 white guys from the same part of Europe together

Makes me curious tho cause as far as I know only humans have such differing features

Every cat or any other animal of the same species and race has very similar facial features

Meanwhile u can see 2 guys that are pure from whatever region and one can have totally different bones and facial structure
chad vs incel

IMG 3924

IMG 3923

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, pig_face, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Dogs have different races if u put 2 golden retrievers together they will look the same

its the same with humans tho
if theyre one race and they dont look accordingly theyre likely not purely that race/ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

IMG 3925

environmental changes even cucked some dog races. its same for humans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, Deleted member 58285, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
It is cause we have evolved to be able to recognize faces, it was benefitial revolutionary.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, Deleted member 51465 and Iasacrko
It is cause we have evolved to be able to recognize faces, it was benefitial revolutionary.
Animals also do recognise each other somehow

Like killer whales are extremely high iq but they all look the same and they still know one from another

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 14693
Like killer whales are extremely high iq but they all look the same and they still know one from another
How do you know that?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
cause I’m hunting u nigger

I wonder because if u look at animals for example

Every hunter type animal will have hunter eyes like you’ll never see a cat with pray eyes

And same goes for the pray you’ll never see a bunny or a rat with hunter eyes

Why do we as a species have such different eye areas?

View attachment 2708573
Cats just have different indicators of good genetics which you can’t pinpoint as a human

How do you know that?
Bro they swim in pods they are so high iq they even have fashion trends just like us

E1544EFD FF8E 451F 97BB 127A0EB031E1
E10F1E2C 75B5 48B9 8548 EF9D52586E08

Apperantly a pod of them spread this fashion trend and now a lot of killer whales swim around using a salmon hat

They are evolving fast and they can literally speak complex in their language

Listen to a killer whale talk to another they spend hours chatting just like humans

We can’t translate what they say yet except some obvious phrases they use for hunting or when they’re lost

Attachments

• 21AD568E-924D-4F2E-8026-A38993776392.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
compact/fat orbitals are a climate adaptation against the cold, hence why you mostly see them in scandinavians, but also some asian/african plains that get rather cold in the winter.

the warmer the winters are the less compact eyes tend to be in humans.

• +1
hunter eyes are the biggest cope to come out of the manosphere

Bro they swim in pods they are so high iq they even have fashion trends just like us

View attachment 2708614View attachment 2708616

Apperantly a pod of them spread this fashion trend and now a lot of killer whales swim around using a salmon hat

They are evolving fast and they can literally speak complex in their language

Listen to a killer whale talk to another they spend hours chatting just like humans

We can’t translate what they say yet except some obvious phrases they use for hunting or when they’re lost
You didn't proof that they can recognize themself.

You didn't proof that they can recognize themself.
That’s the least impressive thing they do tbh they swim with their family in pods ofc they know each other they also have advanced communication they can even say stuff in English if u teach them

That’s the least impressive thing they do tbh they swim with their family in pods ofc they know each other they also have advanced communication they can even say stuff in English if u teach them
Yeah, and my point was that humans specifically developed to recognize each other easily and thats why our faces are so different.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
enforced monogamy and high Y cromosome replacement rate due to war and disease have produced the most varied male specimens of the animal kingdom in the human race (specially whites), being females much more homogeneous, although not as homogeneous as the males and females of other species. For the rest of animals the phenotypical variety is extremely low, the majority of them are almost identical copies of each other in most cases (majority are chads within their respective species).

Its an evolutionary advantage to fighting succes,meaning that hunter eyes were evolutioned in fighting enviorements,meaning More intra sexual competencia and prey eyes evolutioned in a less fighting enviorement meaning low intra sexual competencia.

Visualization of the shape regression on fighting success by thin plate

• +1
its cuase they're distributed around entire world so each group adapts to surroundings and is more diverse