Why do niggers have ape like faces?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Why do niggers have ape like faces? Did they didn't evolve or what? Why can't they just look like white people facial structure, but with black skin if it's all about the sun?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, fuxkdakikez, 7zyzz7 and 2 others
They are more primitive on average, yes.

Buy Agrippa said Michael Jordan is progessive.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, hattrick, 9cel and 6 others
Why do niggers have ape like faces? Did they didn't evolve or what? Why can't they just look like white people facial structure, but with black skin if it's all about the sun?
IMG 9729

Average black has/is

- Wide ogre nose/shit nasal bridge
- Thick full lips
- Receding/no chin
- Bad jaws
- High hairlines
- Weird 4C hair texture
- Shit eye orbitals/PFL
- High set thin eyebrows
- No browridges
- Weird alien skulls
- Flat Maxillas
- Boneless
- Round face

IMG 0630

Sudanid is a terrible phenotype overall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, horizontallytall and ElTruecel
brutal niggerpill

because evolution forgot about them

Because Allah said he will make a certain Jewish people into monkeys and pigs because of their disobedience and fornication and overall acting like apes. So blacks are actually right that they were the Israelites but they were specifically the ones Allah made into monkeys I think. But Allah knows best and I’m a street shitting rat low iq 0

because they are subhuman fucks

Thick lips aren’t even an ape trait IMG 3809

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Decha, Zikel_Nut and 4 others
someone tag the nigger crew this is diabolical @Kamui @BBC @black nigger @Jamaldickjavontus @klip11

E19F175C 2752 4D2F B952 66351AEB775B

Blacks mog whites

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and Actualized Human
White have ape faces. Apes have small. Lips like whites

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 33136 and 2 others
cope they have the best maxillas
eh, usually recessed upper maxillas and their maxillas are just prognathic jaw extending beyond their chins, every black person would mog hard with genio plasty

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and sudanguy
cope they have the best maxillas
eh, usually recessed upper maxillas and their maxillas are just prognathic jaw extending beyond their chins, every black person would mog hard with genio plasty
0E502145 F870 440C 933F 5BFE3643D13E

Average black side profile @sportsmogger you’re right. It’s like their lower thirds are so lengthy from the side yet they have no browridge and their upper thirds are recessed as fuck. This is what makes them look like monkeys, not the thick/thin lips bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
View attachment 2673630
Average black side profile @sportsmogger you’re right. It’s like their lower thirds are so lengthy from the side yet they have no browridge and their upper thirds are recessed as fuck. This is what makes them look like monkeys, not the thick/thin lips bullshit
High IQ. Prognathism is the most low IQ and underevolved trait ever

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy