Why do normies hate self Improvement

Glass of jews

Glass of jews

Iron
I my told my parents the downsides of being short I even showed them the statics they didn't care. My dad laughed at me and told me to get game and my mom told to be my self. My dad is 6.3 I'm 5.7 I keep telling them I want to improve but they don't care. My dad even tries to sabotage my diet and weight training. The only thing I have right now is me deep voice and my looks how do I cope boys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 2227
kill ur dad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I my told my parents the downsides of being short I even showed them the statics they didn't care. My dad laughed at me and told me to get game and my mom told to be my self. My dad is 6.3 I'm 5.7 I keep telling them I want to improve but they don't care. My dad even tries to sabotage my diet and weight training. The only thing I have right now is me deep voice and my looks how do I cope boys.
Two reasons
1) they are bluepilled af
2) lazy + jealous combined

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, HighIQcel, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
I really don't know lol, I cannot fit the tongue on the roof of my fucking mouth nor can I sleep on my back without choking on my tongue and dying and yet my mom was berating me today for making an MSE consult and "not having common sense". Not having common sense is having kids at the age of 40 and then neglecting med care for functional purposes

• +1
Reactions: Glass of jews
tell them that you will rope if they don't pay for limb lengthening surgery

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I really don't know lol, I cannot fit the tongue on the roof of my fucking mouth nor can I sleep on my back without choking on my tongue and dying and yet my mom was berating me today for making an MSE consult and "not having common sense". Not having common sense is having kids at the age of 40 and then neglecting med care for functional purposes
Do you have a large tongue? I can’t fit my inside my palate without curling my tongue in so it fits. I can sleep on my back though

Also start injecting HGH asap. How old are you?
Do you have a large tongue? I can’t fit my inside my palate without curling my tongue in so it fits. I can sleep on my back though
I am tongue tied and have a narrow af palate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm 16 and I'm getting wage slave job to pay for hgh and aromasin

It's because they failed.

they dont. they love sell improvement but are just bad at it. hence, a huge supplement industry and big gym culture.
sadly they dont realize that lifting weights is cope if you have an ugly face and that money spent on a gym membership, creatine and protein supplements is better spent towards distraction osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and wagbox
Did your mother has you when she was 40? I'm curious if you have acne/bad quality of skin and hair(on the head) by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Did your mother has you when she was 40? I'm curious if you have acne/bad quality of skin and hair(on the head) by any chance?
I exaggerated but only slightly, she was actually 38. My hair quality is absolute shit but I've learned to adapt to it. Skin is just OK.

I guess on a better note my dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'2 and I still ended up 6'3.

Also start injecting HGH asap. How old are you?

I am tongue tied and have a narrow af palate
practice some of these exercises for the tongue tie

I exaggerated but only slightly, she was actually 38. My hair quality is absolute shit but I've learned to adapt to it. Skin is just OK.

I guess on a better note my dad is 5'9 and my mom is 5'2 and I still ended up 6'3.
Wtf, my both parents are 180cm and I'm 187. So random shit

Wtf, my both parents are 180cm and I'm 187. So random shit
Yep. Also I should have mentioned in my previous reply in response to your question that my hair quality was actually amazing prior to puberty. Puberty fucking killed it. It was effortlessly shiny and silky and I miss it so

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel