Why do people hate social awkwardness so much?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Seems that people are willing to befriend/hang out with dark triad charismatic types over good intentioned awkward people

why is this?
And why do people in general hate awkward behaviour so much?

personally I don’t really mind it in others and find it to be kind of endearing, but it seems that not many other people see it this way

• +1
Reactions: klip11, TUSSELEIF, BrahminBoss and 11 others
Probably because they are equally shy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, mulattomaxxer and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Fear of being socially rejected and Insecurities.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Unironically social awkwardness is a form of selfishness. Sounds crazy to incels but I’m being dead serious

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, tombradylover, BrahminBoss and 13 others
Because it's painfully boring. I have hanged out with socially awkward/shy guys and most of the interactions with them are just painfully boring. You have to lead them basically like the alpha leader of a group of betas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others
Seems that people are willing to befriend/hang out with dark triad charismatic types over good intentioned awkward people

why is this?
And why do people in general hate awkward behaviour so much?

personally I don’t really mind it in others and find it to be kind of endearing, but it seems that not many other people see it this way
Social rejection has been hard wired into humans to avoid for survival purposes. We are community based animals.

• +1
Because it's painfully boring. I have hanged out with socially awkward/shy guys and most of the interactions with them are just painfully boring. You have to lead them basically like the alpha leader of a group of betas.
It feels empowering, especially if your social skills aren't also that good - you aren't judged for what you say or do, and you can be the leader in a group of awkward/shy guys if you are a little better at socializing than them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 8765, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
It feels empowering, especially if your social skills aren't also that good - you aren't judged for what you say or do, and you can be the leader in a group of awkward/shy guys if you are a little better at socializing than them.
thats why i hang out with akward subhumans, so i can mog them facially and in nt-ness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, mulattomaxxer, Lolcel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 19281 and 5 others
Because they are gregarious animals.

being socially accepted is very important today because of how big and different the world is. everybody wants to be on the safe side

• +1
just overdose on xanax theory

thats why i hang out with akward subhumans, so i can mog them facially and in nt-ness.
I did the same. I was pack leader of a group of autistic incels.

In the end i got disinterested tho. They would often not match my energy and act too self conscious. So i often ditched them and went solo at parties i went to together with them etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, mulattomaxxer, Lolcel and 1 other person
Interesting.

My theory was that socially awkward/shy = low social status, and people hate things that are bad for their social status and will actively avoid it/them

but it seems much simpler than that

• +1
Reactions: klip11
being socially accepted is very important today because of how big and different the world is. everybody wants to be on the safe side
Social rejection has been hard wired into humans to avoid for survival purposes. We are community based animals.
Fear of being socially rejected and Insecurities.
Not really answering my question.

How does this relate to why people dislike socially awkward people

means bad neuro connections
and bad brain chemistry
in one shape or form, clear sign of under development

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and TUSSELEIF
Interesting.

My theory was that socially awkward/shy = low social status, and people hate things that are bad for their social status and will actively avoid it/them

but it seems much simpler than that
Nah, socially awkward/shy doesn't have to mean low social status, but it makes it very unlikely for them to be high social status.

The lowest social status are the loud annoying subhumans that everyone knows. They are ugly, unpopular annoying, but aren't shy/awkward and everyone hates those faggots.

Prob still more fun interacting with them than the bland awkward/shy guys that basically do nothing, show nothing, say nothing.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Edgar, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Not really answering my question.

How does this relate to why people dislike socially awkward people

This explains why why we don’t like socially awkward. Skip to 1:55

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How? I don't understand this
People with anxiety think they’re the center of attention and that everyone’s thinking about them. They also worry too much about other peoples opinions which is kinda narcissistic.

If you took shrooms and had an ego death you wouldn’t have anxiety anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16453 and 4 others
I dont get good intention vibes from those types of "men" at all. they seem fake and untrustworthy like girl personality type

tbh, if they look like shit and talk confidently will pissed me off more than socially awkward

• Hmm...
People with anxiety think they’re the center of attention and that everyone’s thinking about them. They also worry too much about other peoples opinions which is kinda narcissistic.

Yea, also not getting social cues is typically caused by anxiety and self centered ness, cuz you lack the emotional intelligence and deliberation to pick up on other people’s feelings, so not understanding social cues comes across that way too

that’s the subconscious reason people despise those who miss social cues

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Looks234
tbh, if they look like shit and talk confidently will pissed me off more than socially awkward
a lot of people here have said that they know ugly guys with big social circles because they are very NT and confident, so not sure if normies think like this as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Wow that's my dream I like to rule people

means bad neuro connections
and bad brain chemistry
in one shape or form, clear sign of under development
Cope
I was very nt at high school and now I'm not
It's just lack of proper social interaction and too much self consciousness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Cope
I was very nt at high school and now I'm not
It's just lack of proper social interaction and too much self consciousness
think there is some truth to this

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and lilhorizontal32
It's very true in my case
No joke I was the most NT guy at my school tf happened:trepidation:
how do you know, as in did other people tell you that you were charismatic?

and did it help much with girls?

Extremely based my friend. This is a very unique perspective on social anxiety.

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
how do you know, as in did other people tell you that you were charismatic?

and did it help much with girls?
Yes tbh
I was very popular and I'd always be chosen to do things despite not being good on Sports
Thinking now it helped me with girls because I looked like shit :feelskek:

• +1
Yes tbh
I was very popular and I'd always be chosen to do things despite not being good on Sports
Thinking now it helped me with girls because I looked like shit :feelskek:
mirin man.

so whyd you stop hanging out with your friends after high school? seems like you had many from the sound of it

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
mirin man.

so whyd you stop hanging out with your friends after high school? seems like you had many from the sound of it
I moved to another city where I knew a total of 0 people :ogre:
Tbh my biggest mistake

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lilhorizontal32
because they’re boring to talk to usually, and they can make you feel bad/undesired when all they say to you is “yea” “ok” or nothing at all.

and it is caused by their ego and overbearing fear of criticism

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 11414 and lilhorizontal32
because they’re boring to talk to usually, and they can make you feel bad/undesired when all they say to you is “yea” “ok” or nothing at all.

and it is caused by their ego and overbearing fear of criticism
Can I pm?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Social awkwardness is indicative of not being an accepted member of society vis a vis, someone with inferior genetics. Only chads can get away with being quite somehow, because girls will still desire him for his looks (genetics) regardless. Everyone else that is "normal" talks "NT" because they have been accepted as a member of society. This is why the most extroverted people you meet are usually girls and high tier normie men and above. Because they have already met the looks threshold to be accepted by society, so they have never received any negative reinforcement throughout their upbringing which would make them shy/asocial which would have lead them to not knowing how communicate with their peers. This is why most school shooters, and ER goers are at BEST average looking/normie and at worst trucel. Because being average looking as a male is still not enough to be accepted by society, you have to have some kind of status as well to carry you. And obliviously if you are subpar-ugly, its over for you regardless of what you do.

I.E. people hate those with inferior genetics, and you not being able to communicate with everyone else like everyone else, is an indicator you might have inferior genetics.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 8765 and lilhorizontal32

This explains why why we don’t like socially awkward. Skip to 1:55

Doesn’t really answer my question. It’s more so why do people have a feeling of hate, which is such a strong emotion to feel especially when the person who is awkward 9/10 doesn’t have any bad intentions

Social awkwardness is indicative of not being an accepted member of society vis a vis, someone with inferior genetics. Only chads can get away with being quite somehow, because girls will still desire him for his looks (genetics) regardless. Everyone else that is "normal" talks "NT" because they have been accepted as a member of society. This is why the most extroverted people you meet are usually girls and high tier normie men and above. Because they have already met the looks threshold to be accepted by society, so they have never received any negative reinforcement throughout their upbringing which would make them shy/asocial which would have lead them to not knowing how communicate with their peers. This is why most school shooters, and ER goers are at BEST average looking/normie and at worst trucel. Because being average looking as a male is still not enough to be accepted by society, you have to have some kind of status as well to carry you. And obliviously if you are subpar-ugly, its over for you regardless of what you do.

I.E. people hate those with inferior genetics, and you not being able to communicate with everyone else like everyone else, is an indicator you might have inferior genetics.
I think this is in line with what I was saying earlier of people disliking that which is low status, and social awkwardness is definitely a big indicator of that

Not really. Everyone realises consciously that they’re not the center of the universe

The difference is that anxious people have had a bad experience(s) in a particular situation, and their body produces anxiety to make them alert/to make them avoid the situation altogether.

Hence why you feel anxious on the first day of school, but if you make friends that quickly dissipates, because now your brain knows that you have nothing to be uncertain or worry about

You’re reasoning doesn’t let really make much sense

because social awkwardness is correlated to bad genetics, bad personality, and a liability in survival situations. people like that can't cooperate to survive, they can't hunt, they can only passive aggressively rape wymxn behind the tribe's back. so they need to be killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19281