Why do people here think I look Asian?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I think it’s something About how I’m perceived in pictures, irl people say I look like all kinds of things but never Asian, in fact I’m 0% Asian in my dna test I have 0 Asian in me, I think u guys are retarded

swear to god whenever I asked people if I looked Asian they said no and that I look Turkish or some shit never ever got called asian

I have always get called Asian too and people say I look like k pop vibes it’s weird

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You white but larped as a mutt for months and everyone took it

You should be worried

Oh yes, you will have some Asian in you. Just you wait.
this Website is the only place people say this, I even asked ppl irl and said some people said I looked Asian (referring to this Website) and they said no way

You white but larped as a mutt for months and everyone took it

You should be worried
I dont look white tho, but look 0% Asian and I still am a mutt 25% black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You look mestizo
Whatever not Asian tho maybe it’s the camera perception cause irl ive never ever got Called asian but people here think I’m hapa

Whatever not Asian tho maybe it’s the camera perception cause irl ive never ever got Called asian but people here think I’m hapa
You do, sum mestizos look Asian

You do, sum mestizos look Asian
I dont beleve I do since I asked like 30 ppl irl and they all said whoever is saying that is crazy maybe it’s the snap filter I use in some pics or the camera distortion

I dont beleve I do since I asked like 30 ppl irl and they all said whoever is saying that is crazy maybe it’s the snap filter I use in some pics or the camera distortion
Normies don’t think as psl autists do

Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Normies don’t think as psl autists do
Because psl autists are retarded, they grab some Minute features no one even notices irl, ppl here say I can pass as a full filipino? Nigga if I go to the phillipenes and go around saying I’m Filipino niggers are gonna burst out laughing

You look Indian, as in Native American.

you look like elbastardo

Because psl autists are retarded, they grab some Minute features no one even notices irl, ppl here say I can pass as a full filipino? Nigga if I go to the phillipenes and go around saying I’m Filipino niggers are gonna burst out laughing
Bottomline

You a bloated mutt rat mtn at best who rotts infinitely in here

Bottomline

You a bloated mutt rat mtn at best who rotts infinitely in here
I dont think I’m mtn in real life since I’m really lucky with girls, I think my voice halo makes my smv htn I get at least 1 new girl a month to like me nowadays Especially going out with friends

I dont think I’m mtn in real life since I’m really lucky with girls, I think my voice halo makes my smv htn I get at least 1 new girl a month to like me nowadays Especially going out with friends
My nigga you are mtn done

I seen pics of solid htn on this forum and you get violated easily

My nigga you are mtn done

I seen pics of solid htn on this forum and you get violated easily
Well I get a lot for girls taking creepshots of me in public than sending them to me with ❤️ for s mtn, I’ll make a thread about it later with the pics

Well I get a lot for girls taking creepshots of me in public than sending them to me with ❤️ for s mtn, I’ll make a thread about it later with the pics
Tales from Bratislava

Bulshit I bet u 10k if I go to the Philippines I’ll stick out like a black guy in ukrane, I asked many people irl and they all say whoever said I’m Asian is crazy

Tales from Bratislava
I have the pics, unless I’m asking a friend to take sneak pics of me then snap me with hearts it’s not fake I made threads with these pics in the past

Bulshit I bet u 10k if I go to the Philippines I’ll stick out like a black guy in ukrane, I asked many people irl and they all say whoever said I’m Asian is crazy
I’m playing u look Latino