Why do people pretend?

Verline

Verline

Bronze
On tiktok a lot of "lookingsmaxxing or bp videos" people are calling others "newgen" then every single time when they are questioned about how long then have known about looksmaxxing its the same bot response " bro i was on the site for years but i was just lurking"

I saw someone comment they couldnt give out their .org user because they were wanted on the site or something lol and the guy had some cringe username on tiktok like a jordan barrett copycat "iblame etc"

my question is what the fuck is the point of pretending to be part of a dogshit community that you didnt know existed 1 year ago?

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Who’s this greycel posting

Go back to Reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Petsmart, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Who’s this greycel posting

Go back to Reddit
I never said i was not a newgen, i clearly am but im not trying to larp that i was part of an incel community before it blew up lol thats why im asking because im curious what others have to say or if they have noticed it as well

because i said so

the last thing i would do is admit that ive been apart of this site for 5 years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You can't be talking when your retarded ass has been on the forum for 1 month.
You are part of these "newgen" kys

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
the last thing i would do is admit that ive been apart of this site for 5 years
I had an insane interaction with some fucker on tiktok, idk if i am allowed to post it though lol

You can't be talking when your retarded ass has been on the forum for 1 month.
You are part of these "newgen" kys
Are you stupid? When did i ever imply i was not a newgen, i legit mentioned it in a comment above you faggot

Are you stupid? When did i ever imply i was not a newgen, i legit mentioned it in a comment above you faggot
Why u friendly fire ur own team?