why do people still like you when you’re a literal POS to them?

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
I used to be a very friendly & welcoming guy (was always described as a golden retriever) but life got the worst of me lately and I’ve taken it out on people around me in a passive way.

Part of it was realizing despite being super kind & welcoming (great way to make friends) you get treated as a doormat and beta so I slowly just stopped, I started just being more snappier with people and not tolerating BS where before I had zero boundaries

I’m unresponsive, don’t reply back, don’t reach out, give one word responses, don’t make plans, etc, yet none of them get a hint and keep being friendly to me.

Why does being distant and cold make people love you more? Even at the house when there are friends of friends over I just ignore them and don’t even talk yet they keep trying to talk to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, vermillioncorefan, nofap and 1 other person
They don’t have better options

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You sound like such a low life dork lulz

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard
Based I aspire to be like you

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 51465
I used to be a very friendly & welcoming guy but life got the worst of me lately and I’ve taken it out on people around me in a passive way. Part of it was realizing despite being super kind & welcoming (great way to make friends) you get treated as a doormat and beta so I slowly just stopped

I’m unresponsive, don’t reply back, don’t reach out, give one word responses, don’t make plans, etc, yet none of them get a hint and keep being friendly to me.

Why does being distant and cold make people love you more? Even at the house when there are friends of friends over I just ignore them and don’t even talk yet they keep trying to talk to me
its less tryhard bro i noticed the same

You sound like such a low life dork lulz
it’s whatever. one of my acqutnaince groups, they’d always poke at me or tease me a lot out of everyone so I ghosted and abandoned them. And they keep trying to crawl back jfl