Why do people think mewing is a cope???

Fforsaken_11

Fforsaken_11

Bronze
I recently started mewing at the age of 37, it's only been a few weeks and I'm already starting to see the difference my jaw seems stronger and masseter seems wider, also my chin seems more pronounced and forward.

How can it be a cope???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: barretstoe, optimisticzoomer, sayi and 4 others
I recently started mewing at the age of 37, it's only been a few weeks and I'm already starting to see the difference my jaw seems stronger and masseter seems wider, also my chin seems more pronounced and forward.

How can it be a cope???

Post examples in how to mew.

Search: “Placebo effect” on google boyo. You’ll be flabbergasted.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, barretstoe and Fforsaken_11
Troll thread. Delete asap. Retarded mod team.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe and GuyFromSingapore
Post examples in how to mew.
It's very simple brother, just say the N your tounge with automatically go to the roof of your mouth, than just simply apply a little pressure through the back of your tounge on your roof, If your doing it right you will feel a slight burn in your hyoid bone and jaw, just make sure your are not clenching.

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
How is mewing not legit?

It's a gimmick that will give you overbite.

Following the tongue on roof of mouth works during developmental years, otherwise it's just maintenance of the maxiila bone.

And doing it hard will give you an overbite. Don't do it. It's a 2020-2021 meme that was proven wrong a gazillion times.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Fforsaken_11

How can it be a cope???
'37'

my jaw seems stronger and masseter seems wider, also my chin seems more pronounced and forward.
this is exactly how cope work, your eye literally lied to you,
two week your jaw and chin grow, get the fk out

this is exactly how cope work, your eye literally lied to you,
two week your jaw and chin grow, get the fk out
Not growing but seems stronger and pronounced like muscles are being flexed and pumped, because of the pressure from the tounge.

It's a gimmick that will give you overbite.

Following the tongue on roof of mouth works during developmental years, otherwise it's just maintenance of the maxiila bone.

And doing it hard will give you an overbite. Don't do it. It's a 2020-2021 meme that was proven wrong a gazillion times.
how does hard mewing give overbite jfl

how does hard mewing give overbite jfl
Well technically he is correct because if you put intense pressure on the back of your teeth with your tounge it could happen, That's is why experts only recommend soft mewing.

Well technically he is correct because if you put intense pressure on the back of your teeth with your tounge it could happen, That's is why experts only recommend soft mewing.
cope you're mewing wrong if your tongue touches front teeth anyway and that would cause overjet not overbite

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11
cope you're mewing wrong if your tongue touches front teeth anyway and that would cause overjet not overbite
Therefore it's very important to do it correctly to see the progress

I guess they are spreading propoganda so that people don't do it, either that or they are dumb asf.