Why do we hate Jews again?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Because they control the media, government etc?

That only shows that they're smarter etc. Jess get very good education from young which results in them being more successful.

@KrissKross We can be friends now.

Gas the jews

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Jas the Gews

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos, ULTRATERAX63 and 5 others
i <3 Jews

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
I get sad every time I think about the 6 gorillion

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
Hitler is created by Jew to massacre themself, so they have a valid reason to enter and infiltrate your country, they dont want you to get suspicious,
not sure yearly or just some years, jew will have big sponsor to invite anyone with jew blood back to israel, not kidding

go listen to some talks by E Michael Jones

edit:

nigga, they KILLED jesus!

jews stole my foreskin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, MiroslavBulldosex, Achathin and 1 other person
Because they control the media, government etc?

That only shows that they're smarter etc. Jess get very good education from young which results in them being more successful.

@KrissKross We can be friends now.
Why can we be friends now?

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I don't hate Jews anymore (since you're jewish)
I had trouble comprahending your post tbh
But nice to know we can be friends now, you can have some of my shekels if you like.
(At a competitive rate of 45% interest per annum )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Jews are high iq

I get sad every time I think about the 6 gorillion
six gorillion
A term often used to mock Jewish politicians and journalists who freely use The Holocaust as a catch-all excuse for continued Israeli/Jewish victimization while often inflating its contemporary importance. While around only around six million Jewish people died in the Holocaust, the term "gorillion" (denoting a fictitious, hyperbolous number) is substituted in this situation. This is partially used as a jab at how despite there only being six million deaths in this genocide, compared to the dozens of millions of unrelated civilian deaths as a result of governmental execution, disease, starvation, and torture during World War II alone, it is often played up by these politicians as the greatest human atrocity in recent history.

Speaker 1: "While I do agree Israel is a loyal ally to the United States, I don't believe that they have our best interests in mind."

Speaker 2: "What do you mean, Goyim? Have you forgotten about the Six Gorillion? We in Israel are certainly too weak to act on any nefarious plots, that is, assuming we even have any."

by Khalid Norsenya April 23, 2019

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and mojopin
Bobby fischer was a 180 iq half-jew who hated jews. Im not disagreeing with bobby.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Because Allah said so

• +1
Reactions: nausea
685.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
You are low IQ if you think its jews and not actually the chinese government that is an enemy against all that is right and good.

• +1
You are low IQ if you think its jews and not actually the chinese government that is an enemy against all that is right and good.
Retard detected

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
oh vey the jews are innocent

• +1