Why do you guys want everything about you to be female gaze?

dude716274

dude716274

Banned
Honestly, I don't know how to start this, but you incels want everything about yall to be female gaze. Like, if a guy has something "male gaze" about him y'all start insulting him. Like muh this nigger has too big bicep he lack muscle in his dick area. Personally I'd like to have a physique like Tom Haviland, guys like 6'7 385lbs jacked at a lean bodyfat, but i saw some niggers insulting his physique bc its male gaze apparently. Well yes it is, but itd be cool to have a physique like that.

TL;DR Niggers are stupid

Because the opinions of women matter more to heterosexual men.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby, Brootal, JohnBaza and 1 other person
looksmax primary reason is to get girls hence why you do stuff to appeal to girls instead of guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Honestly, I don't know how to start this, but you incels want everything about yall to be female gaze. Like, if a guy has something "male gaze" about him y'all start insulting him. Like muh this nigger has too big bicep he lack muscle in his dick area. Personally I'd like to have a physique like Tom Haviland, guys like 6'7 385lbs jacked at a lean bodyfat, but i saw some niggers insulting his physique bc its male gaze apparently. Well yes it is, but itd be cool to have a physique like that.

TL;DR Niggers are stupid
Well if your gay and want male validation then go ahead and get a physique like that

I personally want female validation but you do you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Skyness
U should have both female and male gaze features

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 55252 and madaaa
Well if your gay and want male validation then go ahead and get a physique like that

I personally want female validation but you do you
finally said something right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
if you like dick go ahead

What's female gaze

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
born to rape, forced to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11887