Why does castor oil get promoted here for eyebrow growth

Hetfield

Hetfield

Pretty
I've been on it for 3 months and I got no new hairs my eyebrows actually look thinner then when i started.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
it doesn't, we tell everyone to stop coping and use minox + a retinoid for absorption rate.

I've been on it for 3 months and I got no new hairs my eyebrows actually look thinner then when i started.
I use hair growth oil and castor oil and microneedle and my eyebrows went from invisible to very visible I’ve gotten comments about them being better irl they used to be very bad

it doesn't, we tell everyone to stop coping and use minox + a retinoid for absorption rate.
Literally not needed that’s overdoing it and it costs more. If you don’t have eyebrows already don’t use castor oil use wild growth hair oil literally overnight results with that. Once you get eyebrows than cycle every other day between the 2 as castor oil darkens and makes the already viable eyebrows thicker but it doesn’t really grow new hairs.

but im a lil pussy boy thats afraid of the side effects from minox

Literally not needed that’s overdoing it and it costs more. If you don’t have eyebrows already don’t use castor oil use wild growth hair oil literally overnight results with that. Once you get eyebrows than cycle every other day between the 2 as castor oil darkens and makes the already viable eyebrows thicker but it doesn’t really grow new hairs.
You got pics of your results?

It 100% works for me but I already had pretty thick eyebrows so maybe it’s genetics

it worked for me BUT i apply it after i dermaroll