Why does everyone keep saying that slaying is easy in the Uk

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
Almost everyone especially ethnics who you would be thinking are incels have proven to me that they are slaying. However, when I go out as a high mtn man even though I mog these ethnics who slay, I get no action at all. Do I have To be more Nt or am I just coping with just be in uk bro!I worked for me pill

I am white btw. And most guys look similar. Average height with blonde hair nothing so interesting about them but they slay all the beckies I don’t get how they are htn at best and most are mtn- ltn. Thank fucking god this shithole isn’t like germany where people are 17 ft and don’t like foreigners and have a history of putting people in gas chambers

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
the UK is nt central, if youre non nt you have no chance

• +1
Reactions: traplurker, gr34ter, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Almost everyone especially ethnics who you would be thinking are incels have proven to me that they are slaying. However, when I go out as a high mtn man even though I mog these ethnics who slay, I get no action at all. Do I have To be more Nt or am I just coping with just be in uk bro!I worked for me pill
Don't get gaslighted and blame urself. It's common knowledge uk has worst hypetgsmy in the world.

Around 70℅ of men in uk are incel (verified by nationwide survey 18-24),

Don't get gaslighted and blame urself. It's common knowledge uk has worst hypetgsmy in the world.

Around 70℅ of men in uk are incel (verified by nationwide survey 18-24),
Giga over. Going to Morocco soon to use My jbw. Hope it works because uk has failed me once again fucking failed society hope it goes to shit honestly. Thanks for the info bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel