why does having a well developed maxilla make you look narcy aggressive looking

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@what I mean by that is good maxillary triangle with prominent cheekbones by well developed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
good looking people are more narcissistic on average so maybe it’s just that we evolved to create an association between the two.

The aggression aspect can simply be that strong bones are associated with higher testosterone and testosterone is related to aggressiveness so same possible explanation as the above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and lemonnz

Digit ratio (2D:4D) and facial fluctuating asymmetry as predictors of the dark triad of personality​

Low digit ratio is correlated with higher dark triad traits and lower digit ratio is also correlated to attractiveness.

i’m not sure that’s the case, i haven’t seen many narcy looking black people

@what I mean by that is good maxillary triangle with prominent cheekbones by well developed maxilla
Every amerindian has this ad they look subhuman bcs of cucked lower third, jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
i’m not sure that’s the case, i haven’t seen many narcy looking black people
Having good jaw projection doesn’t necessarily mean good maxilla though which they tend to have Better than whites on average I mean

Because Barrett

Every amerindian has this ad they look subhuman bcs of cucked lower third, jaw is law
Wrong, amerindians look subhuman because they are brown, every non white human is just unnatractive by default period, I have never in my whole life seen a stacylite non-shitskin JB thirsthing for a non white/korean

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Wrong, amerindians look subhuman because they are brown, every non white human is just unnatractive by default period, I have never in my whole life seen a stacylite non-shitskin JB thirsthing for a non white/korean
Ok white teenager