Why does TOO much long hair make my face look smaller?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I got a 23.2 inch skull, but I feel when my hair is long and unkempt it makes my face look small. I like flowy hair but can someone recommend a great haircut for me?
It makes my lower third, which in my opinion if was wider then I would not even be on this site
look smallee*

Attachments

• DC83C3F2-2D8F-4977-9F16-95EA14E7C1F8.jpeg
    DC83C3F2-2D8F-4977-9F16-95EA14E7C1F8.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 158
you look good. man just gtfo and go slay already

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Like I feel when my hair comes down it makes my face look smaller. When my hair is styled upwards it brings volume

lol at "potential 6.4 PSL"
also, you've been posting this pic forever, don't you have other pics

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2012, InZayn and 1 other person
U look like handsome squidward

I got a 23.2 inch skull, but I feel when my hair is long and unkempt it makes my face look small. I like flowy hair but can someone recommend a great haircut for me?
It makes my lower third, which in my opinion if was wider then I would not even be on this site
look smallee*
you are a chad, get out of here m8. Jk, im her for some of the posts that are for looksmaxing. But your skull is a little small.

I feel like you would look better with shorter hairstyle

you are a chad, get out of here m8. Jk, im her for some of the posts that are for looksmaxing. But your skull is a little small.
I thought 23 inch skull is big?

I think close to 8 inches? 7. Something. Measured a while ago

5’10
My face is 5 inches wide. No more no less
How do u measure face width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How do u measure face width
Take a look in the mirror

If your face is noticeably broad, probably around 15cm

If it looks sort of average, around 14cm

If it's 13cm it's over

Barrett is 15 cm, Chico is 14 cm.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn

If it's 13cm it's over

Hey dude In that pic of sunglasses can you estimate my face width? I feel like adding too much width would make my eyes look close set

• +1
Hey dude In that pic of sunglasses can you estimate my face width? I feel like adding too much width would make my eyes look close set
If I had to guess you're ~14cm yeah. Same as Chico, Nessman and Ballou. It's probably the most harmonious face width. Guys like O'Pry and Barrett that are at 15cm need wide IPDs to not look close-set, and that tends to give the gay alien / weird super compact midface look

If I had to guess you're ~14cm yeah. Same as Chico, Nessman and Ballou. It's probably the most harmonious face width. Guys like O'Pry and Barrett that are at 15cm need wide IPDs to not look close-set, and that tends to give the gay alien / weird super compact midface look
I get facemogged by Asians tho

• +1

If it's 13cm it's over

jfl im tied with barret in terms of width. I asked my mom and she said I've always had a big skull.

• +1
jfl im tied with barret in terms of width. I asked my mom and she said I've always had a big skull.
Bro I've seen your face you do not have a 15cm bizygomatic

• +1
Sorry I meant they have extremely broad face breadth
A lot of the time they can look comically robust because large zygos are a very Asian trait, but I don't think that matters. It's not like a 15cm bizygomatic is preferable to a 14cm one in all circumstances. All depends on harmony.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
my bizygomatic is 15.3-15.5. high 14s to 15 is ideal. my 68mm IPD is too small for my width

my hairline-chin is 8inches

• +1
my bizygomatic is 15.3-15.5. high 14s to 15 is ideal. my 68mm IPD is too small for my width

Damn. Is your face width like 6 inches?
Damn. Is your face width like 6 inches?

The thing is you can’t add to much to zygo width or else you will make the eyes look disharmonious because of IPD stuff.

• +1
Bro I measured also I have a 8 inch FACE not skull
No
Keep in mind that's not always bad. DiCaprio looked super flanged in his youth bc of his combo of a 63mm IPD with a broad 14.5ish cm bizygomatic. What's your ethnicity?

No

Keep in mind that's not always bad. DiCaprio looked super flanged in his youth bc of his combo of a 63mm IPD with a broad 14.5ish cm bizygomatic. What's your ethnicity?
Snapchat me

• +1
No

asian. my proportions are very similar to his. his eyebrows help frame his face a lot. i probably should start looking into that

• +1
asian. my proportions are very similar to his. his eyebrows help frame his face a lot. i probably should start looking into that
Figures. Eyebrows are crucial.