Why I will quit Heightmaxxing and the gym

I can't I have 30% body fat

that's probably you if you go gym and heightmax JFL :ROFLMAO:

Would they agree to you? and where they go, I swear I saw braddpittshairline 2 days ago at some thread
i dont go to the gym lmao and i am rethinking height maxxing,
based users

just eat natural foods you will lose weight

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Gym: ABSOLUTELY NO POINT, the gym is literally the most useless thing ever. Muscles aren't that important literally, I am not saying being fat or skinny is attractive but the gym physique even as a natty isnt worth the side effects,
View attachment 2748895this guy literally doesnt do any physical activity, but just eats the best diet and looks like this. There's no doubt the gym will age you due to unnnatural stress.

HEIGHTMAXXING: Why do I want to quit height maxxing, well for two main reasons. Orge face, I don't want to make myself less attractive for maybe 1-2 inches of height. Increases aging, you can't deny steroids will make you age faster, not worth it. I will use the last of my hgh, arimidex, t4, peptides but I dont think I will be reordering them anytime soon.

Now it might seem I am giving up, buts its actually quite the opposite, with all of my time I will be focusing on moneymaxxing so i can afford surgies I will need to ascend.

Btw i am not cutting out all physical activity right now just the gym. I am currently doing sports, swimming and mma, Once i learn how to fight i will stop mma, will stop swimming soon too, I will play sports throughout my highschool years to make friends and be neurotypical,

Thats basically all I wanted to say

@Osie @MTMM @jjbtw @Napoleon1800 @BrahminBoss @tempelcat4 @thereallegend
how do you plan to 'moneymax' at the moment

Did you grow at least a bit for all that effort?

Maybe you missed something crutial if you havent grown even with open plate.

I would hop at least on a natural ai?

That you went to the gym while heightmaxxing is a mistake in my opinion.
Everybody says it doesnt stunt growth etc. or even promote growth, but it doesnt.
I swear on god it stunt mine.
The stress and muscle growth just cant be good for lenght growth. Gh will get wasted for recovery and sws will be used to rebuild the muscles, also protein will be used. The physical stress will signal to the body that the development phase is over, and your puberty will be stunted.

But, the effect that the gym has on you are determined by how intense you train.
Excessive training is actually asosiaded with late pubertal changes or even premature termination of puberty.

As always, it depends on what is “excessive” for your body and how strongly it reacts. Working alone with weights that exceed your own body weight is actually “excessive”. Even if your conscious mind doesn't notice it, your body is under a lot of stress.

And if we're honest, especially during puberty, you tend to push yourself to your limits in the gym and try to lift more and more weight.

I was a mistake for me going to the gym and I quite. In the 11 month I went (From January 2023 to November 23), I didnt grow much, actually only 2 inches. And I was 15.

Now I do mma with the same goal as you, learing to flght and then quiting.
I will start swimming next week 1x a week.
I'll do basketball 1 hour a day.

(Iam not saying gym is a bad thing, especially 21-30 its perfect sport, but in puberty not - dont try to build muscle in puberty)
I dont know how good you are informed but if you still want to grow, I have 60+ ebooks about the topic - yes also some of those tiktok cources. I think you could grow 1 inch with a good routine, I want to do one myself. So if you want I can sent them to you and we could make a routine together. Its worth a try imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Gym: ABSOLUTELY NO POINT, the gym is literally the most useless thing ever. Muscles aren't that important literally, I am not saying being fat or skinny is attractive but the gym physique even as a natty isnt worth the side effects,
View attachment 2748895this guy literally doesnt do any physical activity, but just eats the best diet and looks like this. There's no doubt the gym will age you due to unnnatural stress.

HEIGHTMAXXING: Why do I want to quit height maxxing, well for two main reasons. Orge face, I don't want to make myself less attractive for maybe 1-2 inches of height. Increases aging, you can't deny steroids will make you age faster, not worth it. I will use the last of my hgh, arimidex, t4, peptides but I dont think I will be reordering them anytime soon.

Now it might seem I am giving up, buts its actually quite the opposite, with all of my time I will be focusing on moneymaxxing so i can afford surgies I will need to ascend.

Btw i am not cutting out all physical activity right now just the gym. I am currently doing sports, swimming and mma, Once i learn how to fight i will stop mma, will stop swimming soon too, I will play sports throughout my highschool years to make friends and be neurotypical,

I'd recommend sports and Calisthenics instead. It's more natural and healthy than lifting heavy weights. And I'd recommend u to keep heightmaxxing, uve already started it, might as well finish it see how much progress u make. Can u make a thread detailing ur expedience with heightmaxxinf so far?

sv3rige was lowkey jacked

• +1
how do you plan to 'moneymax' at the moment
i am building a app, currently have a job and i am reselling old shit i dont need like airpods gaming chairs etc

I'd recommend sports and Calisthenics instead. It's more natural and healthy than lifting heavy weights. And I'd recommend u to keep heightmaxxing, uve already started it, might as well finish it see how much progress u make. Can u make a thread detailing ur expedience with heightmaxxinf so far?
anyform of working out is stupid unnatural stress, i am going to be heightmaxxing for the next 100 days to see if i make any progress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Napoleon1800
anyform of working out is stupid unnatural stress, i am going to be heightmaxxing for the next 100 days to see if i make any progress
i still have 500 ius of hgh left

gym = stronger, better-looking, new friends, a purpose, healthy eating, healthy bodyfat, more respect, foids will drool over you, money making opportunities (sell courses, schedules, eating plan), I can name a 100 things

Lowest IQ on this forum JFL
strong cope lmao, better looking body sure but not even that important and it will make you age = less attractive face, sure other idiots, lots of other ways to get a purpose than lifting man made metal in a man made gym. eating primal diet will make you more healthy, no foids druel over gym bodies unless they go to the gym themselves, sure money making but is it worth your health

Stupid thread.
Wether you are ugly or gl, women like muscles.

• JFL
strong cope lmao, better looking body sure but not even that important and it will make you age = less attractive face, sure other idiots, lots of other ways to get a purpose than lifting man made metal in a man made gym. eating primal diet will make you more healthy, no foids druel over gym bodies unless they go to the gym themselves, sure money making but is it worth your health
You’re acting like you can’t eat primal when you go gym jfl. Tf you on ab nigga. I can legit kill you with one pinky finger while eating primal + benching 405 while mogging your every single cell in your body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 29747
You’re acting like you can’t eat primal when you go gym jfl. Tf you on ab nigga. I can legit kill you with one pinky finger while eating primal + benching 405 while mogging your every single cell in your body.
sure bud, you can but if you actually have enough braincels to understand why you should eat primal you will also realize how stupid the gym is, its funny you say you are mogging every single cell in my body when you go to the gym everyday killing your cells what a dumb ass, another masculine coper "muh i bench 405 muh" girls dont give a shit how much man made metal you can lift buddy

sure bud, you can but if you actually have enough braincels to understand why you should eat primal you will also realize how stupid the gym is, its funny you say you are mogging every single cell in my body when you go to the gym everyday killing your cells what a dumb ass, another masculine coper "muh i bench 405 muh" girls dont give a shit how much man made metal you can lift buddy
Yeah but guys like you would poop their pants when you stand next to me. Aging is normal, it baffles me how ppl try to avoid it so much jfl. Aging is almost entirely genetics so big cope if you say the gym is bad for your body. Also after 25 ppl really really don’t care how you look unless you’re actually subhuman. You’re just brainwashed into thinking ‘you must look young at 60, you must have hunter eyes forever’ no nigga. I agree that health is wealth but the gym can actually improve your lifespan if you be smart with it.
I guarantee you that you’re just a lazy coomer that is coping because you don’t have enough T to actually go to the gym.

• JFL
Yeah but guys like you would poop their pants when you stand next to me. Aging is normal, it baffles me how ppl try to avoid it so much jfl. Aging is almost entirely genetics so big cope if you say the gym is bad for your body. Also after 25 ppl really really don’t care how you look unless you’re actually subhuman. You’re just brainwashed into thinking ‘you must look young at 60, you must have hunter eyes forever’ no nigga. I agree that health is wealth but the gym can actually improve your lifespan if you be smart with it.
I guarantee you that you’re just a lazy coomer that is coping because you don’t have enough T to actually go to the gym.
your actually a retard, no girl will find you attractive because of your gymaxxed body, i am not trying to stop aging i am trying to age normally and not speed up my aging with things like going to them gym. the gym will never increase your lifespan at all, i will link studies in a sec i need to find them,

haha this last part you are so wrong about man
the gym used to be my life it was my whole personality, i used to be a skinny asf kid (110) i know why 170 after two years of going to them gym lol, its used to be one of the biggest things in my life now i know its not good anymore

Attachments

• IMG_2387.png
    IMG_2387.png
    830.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1543.jpeg
    IMG_1543.jpeg
    467.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    943.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2698.jpeg
    IMG_2698.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 0

studies

lean is law and you can very easily get lean without the gym

also jfl at that disugsting bald orge you posted

i wish people like @bradpittshairline and @ccwarrior were here
whats up nigga
I can't I have 30% body fat

that's probably you if you go gym and heightmax JFL :ROFLMAO:

Would they agree to you? and where they go, I swear I saw braddpittshairline 2 days ago at some thread
whats up, been busy with college

In this thread: cuckmaxxing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and mirrormogger

go outside tbh. thats gonna help, also cold showers!

swimming doesn't give you longer clavicles

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 29747
your actually a retard, no girl will find you attractive because of your gymaxxed body, i am not trying to stop aging i am trying to age normally and not speed up my aging with things like going to them gym. the gym will never increase your lifespan at all, i will link studies in a sec i need to find them,

haha this last part you are so wrong about man
the gym used to be my life it was my whole personality, i used to be a skinny asf kid (110) i know why 170 after two years of going to them gym lol, its used to be one of the biggest things in my life now i know its not good anymore
honestly Man U don’t have good genetics and I think you can really benefit of going to the gym if u have good muscle building genes + naturally low bf. I do agree on the stress tho. I’m way more attractive and less bloated when I’m resting and eating lower carbs

• Hmm...
pinning hgh to heightmog your cuck tranny ass soon
your a retard you literally know nothing bow down to me u disgusting incel, praise me for my botb thread to help greycels like you cuck

honestly Man U don’t have good genetics and I think you can really benefit of going to the gym if u have good muscle building genes + naturally low bf. I do agree on the stress tho. I’m way more attractive and less bloated when I’m resting and eating lower carbs
yeah i dont have good genes why the fuck would the gym help, literally would do nothing just age me

your a retard you literally know nothing bow down to me u disgusting incel, praise me for my botb thread to help greycels like you cuck
"MuH bTb THreaD" wont matter while i have violent BDSM sex with your oneitis and you masturbate to it as you have no choice as a 5'8 "man"let

"MuH bTb THreaD" wont matter while i have violent BDSM sex with your oneitis and you masturbate to it as you have no choice as a 5'8 "man"let
your actually a retard if u think hgh is some magical ascension drug, you will release in a few months its cope and you should just save your money for surgery, also i am not 5'8

your actually a retard if u think hgh is some magical ascension drug, you will release in a few months its cope and you should just save your money for surgery, also i am not 5'8
"Im nOt 5'8" said the 5'9 "man"let

stfu up cuck we all know your 5'7 stop project jesus
Already having a intense BDSM sesh with your crush. little manlet boy do you want daddy to strap you with a vibrator, so you can jerk off to her moans?

• Hmm...
Already having a intense BDSM sesh with your crush. little manlet boy do you want daddy to strap you with a vibrator, so you can jerk off to her moans?
i dont have a crush, every girl at my school is a whore, this is really funny, are you somehow tricking yourself to think your winning in life when saying these made up things?

i dont have a crush, every girl at my school is a whore, this is really funny, are you somehow tricking yourself to think your winning in life when saying these made up things?
I am winning because I pin hgh unless cuckmaxxing like you on an incel forum larping about how "GYMmaxIgn DosENt MaTTer brAh"

• Hmm...
I am winning because I pin hgh unless cuckmaxxing like you on an incel forum larping about how "GYMmaxIgn DosENt MaTTer brAh"
i still use hgh, i have over 500 ius left, i was just saying after i am out i am going to reconsider it,

please man keep going to the gym seriously its surely making your more attractive
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: HGHmaxxed
i still use hgh, i have over 500 ius left, i was just saying after i am out i am going to reconsider it,

please man keep going to the gym seriously its surely making your more attractive
:feelshmm:
Please don't reconsider, instead consume Jew677, I want to heightmog someone baddd.

• Hmm...
Please don't reconsider, instead consume Jew677, I want to heightmog someone baddd.
sorry but at 5'7 the only people you will be heightmogging is the dwarf at your school

sorry but at 5'7 the only people you will be heightmogging is the dwarf at your school
Buddy boyo, just hit 6', with my heightfraud regiment, I will mog you to suicide. You will look at me and question your worthless insignificant incel life and then proceed to suck me until I am empty.

Buddy boyo, just hit 6', with my heightfraud regiment, I will mog you to suicide. You will look at me and question your worthless insignificant incel life and then proceed to suck me until I am empty.
bro 6 foot lmao i can fruad to 6'2 if i wanted to get a life lmao

Get a life then bro. The normies are waiting to be mogged.
and who cares about slaying btw i am not saying dating is bad just that club slaying will always leave you filling empty, best thing to do is looksmax to your potential unfrauded, and try to marry a satcylite than have kids and improve your bloodline, to have a long lasting relationship with a woman you cant use fruading at all

all shit threads