Why I will quit Heightmaxxing and the gym

and who cares about slaying btw i am not saying dating is bad just that club slaying will always leave you filling empty, best thing to do is looksmax to your potential unfrauded, and try to marry a satcylite than have kids and improve your bloodline, to have a long lasting relationship with a woman you cant use fruading at all
True, love is something I don't plan to mog anytime soon

Your genetics are trash to start with if physical activity ages you JFL

You have OD'ed on bluepills so much you can't even write coherent sentences

Too much bluepilled niggas on this forum man
Nigger I was trying to supply him some hopium so he dosen't pin in his cranium the next time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and cyprian_tomaszewski
Cause most people roid, dirty bulk , bad genetics
Mark wahlberg Mario lopez are over 50 yo and look fine
roids your right significally increases aging, dirty bulk too, excess calories speed up aging, bad genes also yeah some people can have worse aging genes,,

still have to disagree with you though to actually make progress in the gym you have to stress your body which makes you age

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Gym: ABSOLUTELY NO POINT, the gym is literally the most useless thing ever. Muscles aren't that important literally, I am not saying being fat or skinny is attractive but the gym physique even as a natty isnt worth the side effects,
View attachment 2748895this guy literally doesnt do any physical activity, but just eats the best diet and looks like this. There's no doubt the gym will age you due to unnnatural stress.

HEIGHTMAXXING: Why do I want to quit height maxxing, well for two main reasons. Orge face, I don't want to make myself less attractive for maybe 1-2 inches of height. Increases aging, you can't deny steroids will make you age faster, not worth it. I will use the last of my hgh, arimidex, t4, peptides but I dont think I will be reordering them anytime soon.

Now it might seem I am giving up, buts its actually quite the opposite, with all of my time I will be focusing on moneymaxxing so i can afford surgies I will need to ascend.

Btw i am not cutting out all physical activity right now just the gym. I am currently doing sports, swimming and mma, Once i learn how to fight i will stop mma, will stop swimming soon too, I will play sports throughout my highschool years to make friends and be neurotypical,

Thats basically all I wanted to say

@Osie @MTMM @jjbtw @Napoleon1800 @BrahminBoss @tempelcat4 @thereallegend
i can't believe you're actually this retarded. you should start brainmaxxing, since you're evidently mentally deranged. do you HONESTLY believe the guy in the pic does not train? or better yet, do you HONESTLY believe the subhuman gymcel you posted isn't blasting test? his delts are the size of fucking watermelons, you donkey.

please do me a favor and overdose on crack cocaine

i can't believe you're actually this retarded. you should start brainmaxxing, since you're evidently mentally deranged. do you HONESTLY believe the guy in the pic does not train? or better yet, do you HONESTLY believe the subhuman gymcel you posted isn't blasting test? his delts are the size of fucking watermelons, you donkey.

please do me a favor and overdose on crack cocaine
yeah i was wrong about the guy he used to gymmax but he doesnt know cause its dogshit
if your talking about the first guy again he was never on steroids

i can tell you took this to heart as your name is gymdweller
its okay i can see why it would be hard for you to let go as gym is in the top 3 subhuman copes.

roids your right significally increases aging, dirty bulk too, excess calories speed up aging, bad genes also yeah some people can have worse aging genes,,

still have to disagree with you though to actually make progress in the gym you have to stress your body which makes you age
stress makes the body grow stronger
A plant with a injured stem grows even bigger and longer

yeah i dont have good genes why the fuck would the gym help, literally would do nothing just age me
exactly! Just stay lean and stress free and you’re 100% more attractive. Muscles size are male gaze. Just be 10% with some muscles and it’s way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and Deleted member 29747