Why I’m a real man HIGH T, and you’re a soy cuck

bugeater23

bugeater23

Kraken
I’ll give several reasons as to why I’m a real man.

First of all, when I cook using a pan or pot I don’t even clean it. MUH GERMS DISEASE :soy::soy:. Grow the fuck up pussy, you think niggas back then had soap and water these niggas were high T as fuck. Yes it’s not clean but as a man I take risks in life, higher T = take more risks.

Second of all, I don’t even shave. I let my hair grow out, I’m hairy everywhere like a high T male should be and I don’t give a fuck if anyone is disgusted, I’m all natural nigga you think niggas shaved their body in 230 BC!?

Third of all, I piss where I want. I don’t piss in a toilet all the time. Don’t ask where I piss, JFL at using a toilet.

Fourth of all, I’m angry about everything and express my anger how I deem fit. If I’m mad at you I’ll call you any racial slur in the book! Not giving a single fuck, I’ve done it to my parents and cousins then I’ll do it to anyone. High T beast. MUH ANGER ISSUES!! Shut the fuck up pussy, it’s called being masculine you retard. I’m going to give you a black eye. When I’m angry, I’ll destroy anything and the more valuable the thing I destroy THE BETTER HAHAHAHA. Sometimes I just punch holes into my walls or break a piece off my desk and chuck it against the wall. High T.

Fifth of all, I don’t wear clothes. You’ll only see me in underwear “ BUT THEH DIDNT HAVE UNDERWARRR”” nigga they had a cloth thingy same different faggot. I don’t care who is disgusted about me, you need to kill me and wipe me out of existence if you want me to put a shirt on. High T mindset.

Sixth of all, big cock

Seventh of all, I don’t even sleep. I’m a man that doesn’t need sleep, rarely I get 4 or so hours a night but who gives a fuck. I put my body through the ringer and it gives me a butt load of testosterone and manliness to compensate for it meanwhile you faggots sleep, I’m out doing shit at 3 AM. Imagine not putting your body through difficult times, DONT you know difficult = become strong. Sleep is for the weak, Low T CUCKS.

Eighth of all, i DONT wash my hands after anything. Letting bacteria and germs run all over your body builds an immunity. I haven’t been sick in years besides getting COVID WHICH went away in 2 days.

I could list more but I know you faggots haven’t even read this far anyways, I’m a man ur not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21044, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I’m so high T I do not shower. Shower pill is for cucks and soy faggots. You must smell my high T stench if you are around me. Ubermogging method.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
I am 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
I’ll give several reasons as to why I’m a real man.

First of all, when I cook using a pan or pot I don’t even clean it. MUH GERMS DISEASE :soy::soy:. Grow the fuck up pussy, you think niggas back then had soap and water these niggas were high T as fuck. Yes it’s not clean but as a man I take risks in life, higher T = take more risks.

Second of all, I don’t even shave. I let my hair grow out, I’m hairy everywhere like a high T male should be and I don’t give a fuck if anyone is disgusted, I’m all natural nigga you think niggas shaved their body in 230 BC!?

Third of all, I piss where I want. I don’t piss in a toilet all the time. Don’t ask where I piss, JFL at using a toilet.

Fourth of all, I’m angry about everything and express my anger how I deem fit. If I’m mad at you I’ll call you any racial slur in the book! Not giving a single fuck, I’ve done it to my parents and cousins then I’ll do it to anyone. High T beast. MUH ANGER ISSUES!! Shut the fuck up pussy, it’s called being masculine you retard. I’m going to give you a black eye. When I’m angry, I’ll destroy anything and the more valuable the thing I destroy THE BETTER HAHAHAHA. Sometimes I just punch holes into my walls or break a piece off my desk and chuck it against the wall. High T.

Fifth of all, I don’t wear clothes. You’ll only see me in underwear “ BUT THEH DIDNT HAVE UNDERWARRR”” nigga they had a cloth thingy same different faggot. I don’t care who is disgusted about me, you need to kill me and wipe me out of existence if you want me to put a shirt on. High T mindset.

Sixth of all, big cock

Seventh of all, I don’t even sleep. I’m a man that doesn’t need sleep, rarely I get 4 or so hours a night but who gives a fuck. I put my body through the ringer and it gives me a butt load of testosterone and manliness to compensate for it meanwhile you faggots sleep, I’m out doing shit at 3 AM. Imagine not putting your body through difficult times, DONT you know difficult = become strong. Sleep is for the weak, Low T CUCKS.

Eighth of all, i DONT wash my hands after anything. Letting bacteria and germs run all over your body builds an immunity. I haven’t been sick in years besides getting COVID WHICH went away in 2 days.

I could list more but I know you faggots haven’t even read this far anyways, I’m a man ur not.
Yeah ur right I’m a soy cuck I can’t deny it

The single fact you wrote an essay to prove your masculinity proves the very opposite

if you follow age of consent laws you are not a man (in Minecraft), you think there were laws in 20 BC?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeater23 and LooksOrDeath