Why is leanmaxxing STILL not cope, yet every other fucking "looksmax" is?!

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Trying to understand morons on .org may be a case of stupidity itself, but let's go....

So why is getting lean always considered a path to ascension here?

Why are bones cope? Why is height cope? Why is LITERALLY ANYTHING cope, but not being lean?

Being lean doesn't grow new bones and make you taller.

Being lean won't fix your shit harmony or garbage insertions/proportions.

Being lean won't fix your abused dog syndrome or give you a man's chin.

Being lean doesn't cure your manletism or bird bones overall.

Being lean won't give you any real facial aesthetics over being average bodyfat.

Being lean won't make you NT, confident or fix your subhuman loose skin.

Many niggas here are lean and trying to find ways to "ascend" still.

What the fuck does that tell you?

It means muh leanmaxxing is one of the BIGGEST .org pipedreams and copes.

The idea that there is some ultimate body of ascension in just losing 10 lbs.

The idea that you are destined to be more supreme by slight starvation.

The idea that what you fucking lack now somehow will be born anew when you get more sickly and skeletal.

The idea that a couple of pounds of weight separates subhuman from hunk slayer.

You somehow think going from 155 and boneless to 145 and boneless does anything.....

NO. If you are bloated, 2 percent bodyfat is mental.

If you have no strong bones/FWHR or proportions > 15% you won't have any below 10%.

If you are a narrow cuck > 15% you will be an even narrower cuck at 10%.

If you are ugly and short subhuman > 15% you will be an ugly and short human below 10%.

If you have shit harmony > 15% you will have shit harmony below 10%.

Don't you moronic, already lean enough incels get it?

ALL YOU WILL DO BY CUTTING MORE WEIGHT IS BECOME WEAKER AND SICKER AND STILL BE SUBHUMAN.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A FLAT STOMACH AND STILL GET NO IOIS, IT IS OVER. SURGERY, ROIDS AND/OR BONESMASHING ONLY.

FURTHER CUTTING MEANS SMALLER ORGANS AND LESS ENERGY TO LOOK MORE SICKLY.

NOT EVEN 20% OF USERS HERE ARE OVER 18% BODYFAT, MANY ARE JUST SLIGHTLY BLOATED AND/OR BONELESS SUBHUMANS.

MANY HERE ARE ALREADY LEAN ENOUGH, THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE THE LOOKS NEEDED SO BEING LEAN ALONE IS COPE.

YOU DON'T NEED MUCH LESS BODYFAT, YOU NEED MUCH BETTER LOOKS, PARTICULARLY FACIAL STRUCTURE. PERIOD.

@Allornothing @5.5psl @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Gaygymmaxx @OldRooster @mvp2v1 @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @quemirasmanv2 @Foreverbrad @CupOfCoffee @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @Bvnny. @BoneDensity @RoadtoCurryChad @RoyaleWithCheese @_MVP_ @the BULL @TheHandcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, BrahminBoss, shieldzz and 4 others
bloatmaxxing is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, aleksander, tyronechadmax and 7 others
Cope fatcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 39692, tyronechadmax and 12 others
Cope fatcel

Literally almost no one on here is legit fat, be real.

And the few users who actually are fat would still be sub 6 even if lean.

Stop the leanmaxxing bullshit and fantasy, wake the fuck up to reality already

You are subhuman and ugly whether you're 8%, 10%, or 15+%.

That is how it is for MOST men, not some rare exceptions.

And you and many here are NOT exceptions to the rules of average and common sense statistics.

Most men will be subhumans NO MATTER WHAT hardmaxes they do, let alone soft ones.

So keep starving you cucks, if you get to 10-12% & aren't getting Chad treatment then you fucked yourselves over badly for NOTHING/a cope fantasy & need to rope ASAP.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Allornothing, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
Literally almost no one on here is legit fat, be real.

And the few users who actually are fat would still be sub 6 even if lean.

Stop the leanmaxxing bullshit and fantasy, wake the fuck up to reality already

You are subhuman and ugly whether you're 8%, 10%, or 15+%.
leanmaxx will help your subhuman features ascend brah!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, shabby890, Greycel Slayer and 1 other person
I mean leanmaxxing ascended so many .org users it's crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: barretstoe, m0ss26, Allornothing and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, datboijj and Crayola CØck
Water thread leanmaxxing won't ascend you if boneless idk why u typed all that

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
bro hasn't seen ItsOver's leanmaxx journey before

Dnrd but brutal bird bones

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
this nigga gets it, greycels on org think 160 pound mtn’s get approached and have a nice life

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Crayola CØck
Im Out GIF

Looksmaxxers when they step foot into a gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, m0ss26, lightven and 3 others
Like that nigga @itsOVER and so many greycels

You mean that SEAmaxxer? He DEBLOATED more than anything.

Are you so retarded you don't know the difference between being lean and being bloated? They aren't the same thing JFL

That guy got lean to fuck ugly chinks and still was incel in his home shitland of England low bf%

Jfl don't you read and know his story? He JBW chinkmaxxed, and had success in chinkland even when he was bloated anyways.

He was invisible to any white woman lean or fat or bloated.

The fact that he still had to count his blessings with ugly chinks proves being lean didn't "ascend" him at all...

Or he would have been fucking tons of white girls in England then.

He got almost ZERO white pussy even after he "ascended" with debloating.

So what the fuck were you saying again, dumbass coper fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332

Are you so retarded you don't know the difference between being lean and being bloated? They aren't the same thing JFL

That guy got lean to fuck ugly chinks and still was incel in his home shitland of England low bf%

Jfl don't you read and know his story? He JBW chinkmaxxed, and had success in chinkland even when he was bloated anyways
What is the difference?
Why r u so mad lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, datboijj, sayi and 1 other person
  • +1
If your bones base state required u to step into a meme gym then what was the point
yeah bro if you don't look like the 0.1 percent of people it's pointless doing anything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, lowiqNormie and Crayola CØck
What is the difference?
Why r u so mad lol

The difference is he still had to stoop to fucking 3rd world chinkroaches despite his "ascension."

What white man goes to shithole chinklands to meet women who isn't incel otherwise?

If being lean did him so well, why was he still saying he did poorly with any women in England?

No man is properly ascended unless he can fuck and attract women of his own race, not subhuman, 3rd world chinks as a white guy.

Plus he is like 5'7" so it is way over for him regardless of how lean he gets or etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
yeah bro if you don't look like the 0.1 percent of people it's pointless doing anything.
So 10 years for some great bone Spurs and fucked tendons

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
The difference is he still had to stoop to fucking 3rd world chinkroaches despite his ascension.

What white man goes to shithole chinklands who isn't incel otherwise?

If being lean did him so well, why was he still saying he did poorly with any women in England?

No man is properly ascended unless he can fuck and attract women of his own race, not subhuman chinks as a white guy.

Plus he is like 5'7" so it is way over for him regardless of how lean he gets or etc.
He still looks better regardless + you didn't explain the difference between debloating and leanmaxxing

He still looks better regardless + you didn't explain the difference between debloating and leanmaxxing

What good does looking "better" do if you are still incel and can't fuck women of your own country/race, dipshit?

Are you that cucked to looksmax to still remain incel unless you fly to shithole lands and fuck race traitor chinkrats as a pure blooded white?

This nigga creating more Elliot Rodgers in this world and you think this okay jfl

Why do you think white men should never breed with chinks? We don't want HAPAcels lurking around and suffering/fucking shit up, retard.

Especially manlet whites impregnating subhuman jungle gook women abroad.

He was and always will be incel if he can't do better than chinks abroad as a lean white man.

Last edited:
What good does looking "better" do if you are still incel and can't fuck women of your own country/race, dipshit?

Are you that cucked to looksmax to still remain incel unless you fly to shithole lands and fuck race traitor chinkrats as a pure blooded white?
not everyone is a white supermacist, retard would you really rather rope then fuck someone who isnt your race.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26 and Crayola CØck
  • +1
I’ve gymcelled for years lil nigga just saying acknowledge the cope for what it is
most poeple don't have that shit genetics, most i've seen ascend. atleast you know it's over of you now.

Jfl don't you read and know his story? He JBW chinkmaxxed, and had success in chinkland even when he was bloated anyways.

He was invisible to any white woman lean or fat or bloated.

The fact that he still had to count his blessings with ugly chinks proves being lean didn't "ascend" him at all...

Or he would have been fucking tons of white girls in England then.

He got almost ZERO white pussy even after he "ascended" with debloating.

So what the fuck were you saying again, dumbass coper fuck?
Bro he's 5'7

I’ve gymcelled for years lil nigga just saying acknowledge the cope for what it is

Same I am STILL gymcelling/leanmaxxing even knowing it is cope and many retarded niggas here still call me lazy cuz I call it cope for what it is.

This fantasy of turning in to Chad after cutting 500 calories lifelong and doing supersets needs to fucking end for these zoomer cucks jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Braindead
ur a retard, you mfers complain about white women all day and still put them on a petesdal. I'm a hardcore racist and i still think you're a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 4397
Same I am STILL gymcelling/leanmaxxing even knowing it is cope and many retarded niggas here still call me lazy.

This fantasy of turning in to Chad after cutting 500 calories lifelong and doing supersets needs to fucking end for these zoomer cucks jfl
lmao not everything is to become a fucking chad, you'll never be a fucking chad. So many lookmaxxing niggas fail cause they wanna ascend to Chico when they should just focus on little steps at at time.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
lmao not everything is to become a fucking chad, you'll never be a fucking chad. So many lookmaxxing niggas fail cause they wanna ascend to Chico when they just focus on little steps at at time.

Little steps ain't doing shit my boy -- not for most men in the long run.

You are either close enough to be Chad or likely struggling, nothing much in-between anymore, or barely.

Rich or poor. Cool or loser. Successful or bum.

Good looking enough or still too ugly. No "baby steps" are gonna turn your life around if you're too far from ideal at the start.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
Little steps ain't doing shit my boy.

You are either close enough to be Chad or struggling, nothing much in-between anymore.

Rich or poor.

Good looking enough or ugly. No "baby steps" are gonna turn your life around if you're too far from ideal.
keep coping bud, 99% of men struggle in the dating market you need to just get used to it.

OP is mildly unhinged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Fiqh and Deleted member 4397
keep coping bud, 99% of men struggle in the dating market you need to just get used to it.
Struggle with dating? nah
Struggle with getting hookups? sure maybe

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice
Struggle with dating? nah
Struggle with getting hookups? sure maybe
it depends on what you mean with "struggling dating" by most lookmaxing user standards not having a women treat you like a chad ever second is a failure.

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice and LooksOrDeath
OP is mildly unhinged
OP represents the based era of wise oldcel but still zoomie masthetic 5’10-5’11 big skull clav mogger ectomorph <170lb wristlets seeing the game for what it is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and LooksOrDeath
it depends on what you mean with "struggling dating" by most lookmaxing user standards not having a women treat you like a chad ever second is a failure.
jfl you literally need to be chad, or rich af, to be treated like chad

highest iq forum

OP represents the based era of wise oldcel but still zoomie masthetic 5’10-5’11 big skull clav mogger ectomorph <170lb wristlets seeing the game for what it is
what?

jfl you literally need to be chad, or rich af to be treated like chad

highest iq forum
you don't get it bro, if you're not getting Henry Cavil reactions everytime you walk into a grocery store it's time to rope.

• JFL
Reactions: traplurker, sayi, Crayola CØck and 1 other person
you don't get it bro, if you're not getting Henry Cavil reactions everytime you walk into a grocery store it's time to rope.
Cashier didn't let you rob the store and rape her?

it's over for you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: traplurker, lowiqNormie and sayi
If you’re going from 25% to 15%, absolutely isn’t cope.

But like, going from 14-16% to say 8-10% is dumb. I got actually lean lean during the summer (talking chest and calf veins) and the difference wasn’t worth the restriction/lifestyle change. I’m like 15% now but have better bones compared to 2-3 years ago (when I was super lean) cos of maturing.

Also getting super lean fucks up skin quality due to nutrient deficiencies, you will for sure have one if you’re trying to maintain 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and LooksOrDeath

So you're just agreeing with me now, idiot?

That is your argument's conclusion? To just agree with what I've been saying all these years in PSL?

LOL

Not even words......

If you’re going from 25% to 15%

Almost nobody known who posts on this forum is anywhere near 25%.

25% is borderline FAT FUCK. Only a handful of known users here reach this minor demographic.

So you see why I call it cope?

This is not a forum full of fat fucks.

This is not the biggest loser forum (well, actually it is but not of losing weight)

It is full of many skinny, mediocre retards who think they need to further starve themselves to "ascend."

Full of guys who have mediocre bones and looks at best who think being as lean as a pro bodybuilder on stage will make them hot.

Who think they're all fat/ugly because they don't look Auschwitz. Fats here are minor, but retarded copers plenty.

3b44415r.jpg

Just look at all these Chads! Low bf% totally is showing their bones and looks in full focus!

Just leanmaxx to ascend, bruh!

Last edited:

25% is borderline FAT FUCK. Only a handful of known users here reach this minor demographic.

This is not the biggest loser forum (well, actually it is but not of losing weight)

It is full of many skinny, mediocre retards who think they need to further starve themselves to "ascend."

Full of guys who have mediocre bones and looks at best who think being as lean as a pro bodybuilder on stage will make them hot.

Who think they're all fat/ugly because they don't look Auschwitz. Fats here are minor, but retarded copers plenty.

3b44415r.jpg

Just look at all these Chads! Low bf% totally is showing their bones and looks in full focus!

Yeah I agree. I can count on my fingers how many times I’ve seen someone who’s a real 10-12% bf. Bone projection is all genetics jfl

3b44415r.jpg

Yeah cause others can actually do it, sorry bud but it does work for some people. Everything is genetics just like it's genetics how you're face will change after working out.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

average american is 190-200lb 5'9 jfl

So many users can be >=25% bf here, you just dont see them posting because even lean htns here get eviscerated by dumb grey users

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
So you're just agreeing with me now, idiot?

That is your argument's conclusion? To just agree with what I've been saying all these years in PSL?

LOL

Not even words......
that's not an agreement, that's to say everyone struggles that's just life. if you're looksmaxxing to be henry cavil that's impossible and you should leave the site.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The vast majority of attractive men have a bodyfat percentage of 10-15%

Being lean and being attractive is significantly correlated

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Fiqh
The vast majority of attractive men have a bodyfat percentage of 10-15%

Being lean and being attractive is significantly correlated

Cavill, Momoa, Roman Reigns, Tom Welling, etc. universally attractive hunks often 15% bf or above.

Anorexic-ly lean model guys with no muscle have no sex appeal to many women.

And for most guys being under 15% notably makes you more frail than being 15% or a bit above.

You are retarded if you think even half of popular guys with sex appeal are anywhere near 10% bodyfat.

10% is for autistic bodybuilders or elite athletes, most of which aren't often considered studs to many women.

Most actual men with sex appeal hover around 15% if not somewhat above still.

Jfl niggas think getting the fight club body gives them the Brad Pitt face too.

The only turn off to women sexually is being legit fat, no rule on having to be extra lean tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision