Why is leanmaxxing STILL not cope, yet every other fucking "looksmax" is?!

Cavill, Momoa, Roman Reigns, Tom Welling, etc. universally attractive hunks often 15% bf or above.
all of them are much closer to 15% than 20%
I would say they are around 15% if estimating
Anorexic-ly lean model guys with no muscle have no sex appeal to many women.
jfl
Chico
Barrett
O'Pry
Manus Rios
Oussama Guessom
Moritz Hau
Shitton of instagram and tiktok guys, vinnie hacker, damien kater

all of them are below 12% bf, several are muscular but losing muscle wouldnt make them lose their appeal at all

And for most guys being under 15% notably makes you more frail than being 15% or a bit above.

You are retarded if you think even half of popular guys with sex appeal are anywhere near 10% bodyfat.
Yes, yes they are.

@Crayola CØck

send examples of a 10, 15 and 20% bf guy, i think you could be classifying them wrong

all of them are much closer to 15% than 20%
I would say they are around 15% if estimating

jfl
Chico
Barrett
O'Pry
Manus Rios
Oussama Guessom
Moritz Hau
Shitton of instagram and tiktok guys, vinnie hacker, damien kater

all of them are below 12% bf, several are muscular but losing muscle wouldnt make them lose their appeal at all

Yes, yes they are.

Jfl none of the guys you mention are noteworthy at all and are appealing to 11 year old girls and mentally ill .org posters mostly.

To any girl above pedo age appeal all of the higher bodyfat/muscle guys will be their sights, not model twink baby face wussies.

There was even a study here showing ALL women prefer 13% to 16% over 7% to 12% SIGNIFICANTLY and REPETITIVELY in selecting male bf%/pics.

Only .org faggots and few women/girls lust over sub 12% model twinks and roided faggots.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Jfl none of the guys you mention are noteworthy at all and are appealing to 11 year old girls and mentally ill .org posters mostly.

To any girl above pedo age appeal all of the higher bodyfat/muscle guys will be their sights, not model twink baby face wussies.

There was even a study here showing ALL women prefer 13% to 16% over 7% to 12% SIGNIFICANTLY and REPETITIVELY in selecting male bf%/pics.

Only .org faggots and few women/girls lust over sub 12% model twinks and roided faggots.
Chico and moritz have 1.5 million followers each
manus rios has 10 million followers
vinnie hacker has 5 million followers

go on then boomer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
A3c6fadb177de5fa77d617984e4f3a1d

You can look good bloated

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
most glow up videos you see is guys going from a skinny fat face to a skinny lean one, cant compare models because they're MODELS they're still gonna look good when they're higher bf

Trying to understand morons on .org may be a case of stupidity itself, but let's go....

So why is getting lean always considered a path to ascension here?

Why are bones cope? Why is height cope? Why is LITERALLY ANYTHING cope, but not being lean?

Being lean doesn't grow new bones and make you taller.

Being lean won't fix your shit harmony or garbage insertions/proportions.

Being lean won't fix your abused dog syndrome or give you a man's chin.

Being lean doesn't cure your manletism or bird bones overall.

Being lean won't give you any real facial aesthetics over being average bodyfat.

Being lean won't make you NT, confident or fix your subhuman loose skin.

Many niggas here are lean and trying to find ways to "ascend" still.

What the fuck does that tell you?

It means muh leanmaxxing is one of the BIGGEST .org pipedreams and copes.

The idea that there is some ultimate body of ascension in just losing 10 lbs.

The idea that you are destined to be more supreme by slight starvation.

The idea that what you fucking lack now somehow will be born anew when you get more sickly and skeletal.

The idea that a couple of pounds of weight separates subhuman from hunk slayer.

You somehow think going from 155 and boneless to 145 and boneless does anything.....

NO. If you are bloated, 2 percent bodyfat is mental.

If you have no strong bones/FWHR or proportions > 15% you won't have any below 10%.

If you are a narrow cuck > 15% you will be an even narrower cuck at 10%.

If you are ugly and short subhuman > 15% you will be an ugly and short human below 10%.

If you have shit harmony > 15% you will have shit harmony below 10%.

Don't you moronic, already lean enough incels get it?

ALL YOU WILL DO BY CUTTING MORE WEIGHT IS BECOME WEAKER AND SICKER AND STILL BE SUBHUMAN.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A FLAT STOMACH AND STILL GET NO IOIS, IT IS OVER. SURGERY, ROIDS AND/OR BONESMASHING ONLY.

FURTHER CUTTING MEANS SMALLER ORGANS AND LESS ENERGY TO LOOK MORE SICKLY.

NOT EVEN 20% OF USERS HERE ARE OVER 18% BODYFAT, MANY ARE JUST SLIGHTLY BLOATED AND/OR BONELESS SUBHUMANS.

MANY HERE ARE ALREADY LEAN ENOUGH, THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE THE LOOKS NEEDED SO BEING LEAN ALONE IS COPE.

YOU DON'T NEED MUCH LESS BODYFAT, YOU NEED MUCH BETTER LOOKS, PARTICULARLY FACIAL STRUCTURE. PERIOD.

@Allornothing @5.5psl @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Gaygymmaxx @OldRooster @mvp2v1 @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @quemirasmanv2 @Foreverbrad @CupOfCoffee @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @Bvnny. @BoneDensity @RoadtoCurryChad @RoyaleWithCheese @_MVP_ @the BULL @TheHandcel
Its cope for some, for others its a miracle. Yall mfs cant say "X is cope" for everyone and make huge generalisations, it varies from case to case

Literally almost no one on here is legit fat, be real.

And the few users who actually are fat would still be sub 6 even if lean.

Stop the leanmaxxing bullshit and fantasy, wake the fuck up to reality already

You are subhuman and ugly whether you're 8%, 10%, or 15+%.

That is how it is for MOST men, not some rare exceptions.

And you and many here are NOT exceptions to the rules of average and common sense statistics.

Most men will be subhumans NO MATTER WHAT hardmaxes they do, let alone soft ones.

So keep starving you cucks, if you get to 10-12% & aren't getting Chad treatment then you fucked yourselves over badly for NOTHING/a cope fantasy & need to rope ASAP.
its funny because most people look better at 12-15% due to not having bones or enough fat padding to make up for the fat loss when u cut past 12%
Proxy

Like that nigga @itsOVER and so many greycels
He still couldn't fuck any British girls after leanmaxing he fucked Asian in asia and he could have fucked the same Asians when fat. Infact the pic he posted with the most attractive girl he fucked in Asia he was fatter again.

Good thread. Tired of boneless uggos with good fat distribution thinking facial leanness is their problem. Then their faces barely change after weight loss and they act like they ascended. The same ugly face is still there, there’s just less fat around it.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
who the fuck said height and stuff is cope?? obviously lean maxing is legit show me one male model with 20 %bf lol

you a fucking retard

being lean won't give you any real facial aesthetics over being average bodyfat.

just kill urself already

And you and many here are NOT exceptions to the rules of average and common sense statistics.

Most men will be subhumans NO MATTER WHAT hardmaxes they do, let alone soft ones.

So keep starving you cucks, if you get to 10-12% & aren't getting Chad treatment then you fucked yourselves over badly for NOTHING/a cope fantasy & need to rope ASAP.
I'm 35% bf at 6'3, Everyday i tell myself how beautiful life will be at 12% bf and then I end up eating some unhealthy food, I love food though, It's the best coping mechanism to ever exist

I'm 35% bf at 6'3, Everyday i tell myself how beautiful life will be at 12% bf and then I end up eating some unhealthy food, I love food though, It's the best coping mechanism to ever exist
Stop being a fatty. Get on diet and gym.

Retarded thread, probably some fatcel trying to cope
Don't let this jew stop you from reaching 12% bodyfat and mogging (even fat barrett was subhuman)
Most people have decent enough bones to look human if lean and debloated kys for even typing this much

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO and m0ss26
If you’re going from 25% to 15%, absolutely isn’t cope.

But like, going from 14-16% to say 8-10% is dumb. I got actually lean lean during the summer (talking chest and calf veins) and the difference wasn’t worth the restriction/lifestyle change. I’m like 15% now but have better bones compared to 2-3 years ago (when I was super lean) cos of maturing.

Also getting super lean fucks up skin quality due to nutrient deficiencies, you will for sure have one if you’re trying to maintain 10% body fat.
Depends on your genetic and water retention, didnt see shit until I went down to 10%. But yeah some guys can be chiseled at higher bf, bloating plays a huge part too.

If you’re going from 25% to 15%, absolutely isn’t cope.

But like, going from 14-16% to say 8-10% is dumb. I got actually lean lean during the summer (talking chest and calf veins) and the difference wasn’t worth the restriction/lifestyle change. I’m like 15% now but have better bones compared to 2-3 years ago (when I was super lean) cos of maturing.

Also getting super lean fucks up skin quality due to nutrient deficiencies, you will for sure have one if you’re trying to maintain 10% body fat.
it's cope no matter what, even guys who are 25%, 30%, 35% can just date fat girls if they are NT enough, this forum is full of non NTs therefore leanmaxxing is fucking pointless. the result is the same regardless if 10% or 20% or 30%+.

Retarded thread, probably some fatcel trying to cope
Don't let this jew stop you from reaching 12% bodyfat and mogging (even fat barrett was subhuman)
Most people have decent enough bones to look human if lean and debloated kys for even typing this much
ight bro keep starving yourself for nothing