Why it makes zero sense to buy pharma grade HGH

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Because unless you get the prescription yourself, which you're not getting unless you have rich parents who will take you to a doctor and pay tens of thousands a year out-of-pocket, you are trusting a reseller to sell you a legitimate product. There are fakes of everything out there. Watches, purses, clothes, sunglasses, drugs, food. Most of these counterfeiters are so good at what they do (making fakes) you could never tell. Unless you're going into the pharmacy yourself to buy it, or buying it off your manlet/dwarf IRL friend or gay uncle with AIDS who has a prescription, you are trusting an online vendor just as much as you are trusting "Chinese rat piss". Just like you only know your Rolex watch is legit if you actually bought it from the company or an authorized seller affiliated with the company. In fact the incentive to fake HGH is even larger because the profit margins are insane given you just need to fake a vial and packaging instead of a watch mechanism which is very complex and intricate.

1 Us9V11NwmmI8t MWn6yZ Q1
Can you spot the fake Rolex1

By the time people learn to spot the fakes, the counterfeiters have already moved on and fixed these problems which made their fakes able to be identified.

This retarded bodybuilder (I call him retarded because he shills pharma) even made a video showing how you need to do a bunch of different things to spot the fake pharma HGH:

And that's just Serostim. There's fake genotropin, humatrope, etc. I guarantee you there are fakes out there that are so good you couldn't even tell the difference. Bodybuilding/steroid forums are full of people complaining about fake pharma HGH.

The Israeli government did a bust of fake HGH - and it looks EXACTLY like the legit product:

There are countless posts on steroid forums full of bodybuilders who paid out the ass for "pharma grade" and got fake product. A lot of them only realize it's fake because they see no results. What about the happy customers? Many are just very happy with their fakes because the counterfeiters gave them actual HGH but with very nice convincing packaging/labels on it, so why would they ever doubt it's real? Why would a woman ever doubt her Louis purse was fake when it looks and feels exactly like the real Louis, unless they were paranoid? Remember, good counterfeiters don't want you to EVER even doubt the product is real.

It makes more sense economically to buy chink and pay to get it tested yourself and get an IGF-1 blood test than to pay for "pharma" HGH many times the price and trust third-party vendors. At the end of the day, HGH is HGH. If it's the actual active compound and isn't denatured from heat/time, it will have the same results. There are no magical properties if Pfizer or Serono made it instead of Changchingchong Heavy Industrial Park Co. Ltd.

If your parents are loaded millionaires and willing to pay a doctor ridiculous sums of money to get you a prescription where you can do it under his supervision just so you can get tall, then sure, do that. Even then, will he be able to prescribe you 5ius? 8ius? It's doubtful, even if he wanted to, since doing things like that can cause doctors to lose their license, and it would start to get extremely expensive regardless. For example, with TRT, the max dose you can get prescribed is 300mg. No TRT clinic will ever go beyond that, because they don't want to jeopardize their business giving out huge doses since the FDA would come after them for basically putting people on high dose roids.

Or suck a faggot with AIDS dick for it, since they get HGH prescriptions to prevent the muscle wasting from AIDS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, becomingnearperfect, horizontallytall and 17 others
i'm prescribed 8ius daily. thats fairly normal dosing for prescription.

Pessimistic always coming with the sensical takes (usually)

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and enchanted_elixir
It makes more sense economically to buy chink and pay to get it tested yourself and get an IGF-1 blood test than to pay for "pharma" HGH many times the price and trust third-party vendors. At the end of the day, HGH is HGH. If it's the actual active compound and isn't denatured from heat/time, it will have the same results. There are no magical properties if Pfizer or Serono made it instead of Changchingchong Heavy Industrial Park Co. Ltd.
And how would any of what you said differentiate from buying from chink, why would they be more trustable?

So, what the fuck am i supposed to do?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Because unless you get the prescription yourself, which you're not getting unless you have rich parents who will take you to a doctor and pay tens of thousands a year out-of-pocket, you are trusting a reseller to sell you a legitimate product. There are fakes of everything out there. Watches, purses, clothes, sunglasses, drugs, food. Most of these counterfeiters are so good at what they do (making fakes) you could never tell. Unless you're going into the pharmacy yourself to buy it, or buying it off your manlet/dwarf IRL friend or gay uncle with AIDS who has a prescription, you are trusting an online vendor just as much as you are trusting "Chinese rat piss". Just like you only know your Rolex watch is legit if you actually bought it from the company or an authorized seller affiliated with the company. In fact the incentive to fake HGH is even larger because the profit margins are insane given you just need to fake a vial and packaging instead of a watch mechanism which is very complex and intricate.

View attachment 2628003View attachment 2628005

By the time people learn to spot the fakes, the counterfeiters have already moved on and fixed these problems which made their fakes able to be identified.

This retarded bodybuilder (I call him retarded because he shills pharma) even made a video showing how you need to do a bunch of different things to spot the fake pharma HGH:

And that's just Serostim. There's fake genotropin, humatrope, etc. I guarantee you there are fakes out there that are so good you couldn't even tell the difference. Bodybuilding/steroid forums are full of people complaining about fake pharma HGH.

The Israeli government did a bust of fake HGH - and it looks EXACTLY like the legit product:

There are countless posts on steroid forums full of bodybuilders who paid out the ass for "pharma grade" and got fake product. A lot of them only realize it's fake because they see no results. What about the happy customers? Many are just very happy with their fakes because the counterfeiters gave them actual HGH but with very nice convincing packaging/labels on it, so why would they ever doubt it's real? Why would a woman ever doubt her Louis purse was fake when it looks and feels exactly like the real Louis, unless they were paranoid? Remember, good counterfeiters don't want you to EVER even doubt the product is real.

If your parents are loaded millionaires and willing to pay a doctor ridiculous sums of money to get you a prescription where you can do it under his supervision just so you can get tall, then sure, do that. Even then, will he be able to prescribe you 5ius? 8ius? It's doubtful, even if he wanted to, since doing things like that can cause doctors to lose their license, and it would start to get extremely expensive regardless. For example, with TRT, the max dose you can get prescribed is 300mg. No TRT clinic will ever go beyond that, because they don't want to jeopardize their business giving out huge doses since the FDA would come after them for basically putting people on high dose roids.

Or suck a faggot with AIDS dick for it, since they get HGH prescriptions to prevent the muscle wasting from AIDS.

Hey man I was on 6 ius and my hgh went from 280 to 540 is it real?

And how would any of what you said differentiate from buying from chink, why would they be more trustable?
That's the entire point, it's not. You're inherently placing trust in someone and risking being scammed. Either you trust a chink vendor, or you trust a drug dealer on the internet who is selling HGH that was supposed to go to some midget or someone with AIDS. The latter is no different from an opiate addict trusting a drug dealer to sell them prescription painkillers and hope it's not fentanyl cut with dewormer.

I would rather trust a chemical company with a street address in China and an actual physical laboratory with chemistry equipment, Chinese guys walking around in Hazmat suits, and an actual reputation to uphold than I would trust an anonymous unaccountable drug dealer.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Danish_Retard
i'm prescribed 8ius daily. thats fairly normal dosing for prescription.
Bruh how u so lucky, I had a dream the other day I was getting prescribers pharma hgh I was so happy in the dream

• JFL
Reactions: hydraiskami, 5'7 zoomer, SoundnVision and 1 other person
@pessimistic awnser me 🥺

Bruh how u so lucky, I had a dream the other day I was getting prescribers pharma hgh I was so happy in the dream
i pushed for months to convince endo to test. and its modified somatropin with half life of 20 hours. even better than regular gh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
i pushed for months to convince endo to test. and its modified somatropin with half life of 20 hours. even better than regular gh.
height and age?

Are u deficient ?

What test ? Hgh or igf-1

i have asked a endo but they won’t even meet with me

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Are u deficient ?
yeah my igf1 was 202 naturally. still in normal range but again i pushed endo again and again and i was indeed borderline deficient.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 29747
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and Pakicel
yeah my igf1 was 202 naturally. still in normal range but again i pushed endo again and again and i was indeed borderline deficient.
Mine was 280 not low enough ?

yeah, that's legitimately a horrible igf1 level, especially for a growing teen

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Is it @pessimistic
if it doubled your IGF1 you got something that worked on that pathway

could have been underdosed HGH, maybe peptides, but you got something

i was still early puberty but either way it wasnt good. couldve been on it months earlier but she didnt budge the first time i asked.

Is 280 low enough at early 16
yes lmfao that's fucking terrible, 280 might be average for a 12 year old boy, for teens your age the mean is around 500, being at 280 would have absolutely cucked you - it's basically half of what it should be to even be average

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 29747
yes lmfao that's fucking terrible, 280 might be average for a 12 year old boy, for teens your age the mean is around 500, being at 280 would have absolutely cucked you
Holy shit really omg omg can you pm and help me find a endo I can talk to pls man I am so desperate pls pls pls pls I can tell you were I live I need this please man

yes lmfao that's fucking terrible, 280 might be average for a 12 year old boy, for teens your age the mean is around 500, being at 280 would have absolutely cucked you - it's basically half of what it should be to even be average
my igf1 got to around 400 on 5.6ius. now im 7.6 ius and having it tested next week. im close to the next dosing range so i might be able go up to 9.1 ius within the next month or two.

Last edited:
my igf1 got to around 400 on 5.6ius. now im 7.6 ius and having it tested next week. im close to the next dosing range so i might be able go up to 9.5 ius within the next month or two.
How did u find a endo to talk to

How did u find a endo to talk to
i got sent to one for hypothyroidism. so once i had the endo plug it was go time

you could maybe go to reg doctor and show them igf bloodtest and get referral. but they will question why you have it in the first place

O
i got sent to one for hypothyroidism. so once i had the endo plug it was go time

you could maybe go to reg doctor and show them igf bloodtest and get referral. but they will question why you have it in the first place
kay sounds good, I am so desperate also I realsised that igf-1 test was at 15, any other ways I can do to help convince like what did you do pls help me man, and what did u say to them when u called for a appointment

why doesnt anyone here have a profile pic

do you have any studies showing igf1 ranges for teen ages? i cant find any with specific levels.

O

kay sounds good, I am so desperate also I realsised that igf-1 test was at 15, any other ways I can do to help convince like what did you do pls help me man, and what did u say to them when u called for a appointment
Pls respond @CurryCelHater

U sure I can get one to prescribe me ?

just get LL theory

At the end of the day, HGH is HGH. If it's the actual active compound and isn't denatured from heat/time, it will have the same results. There are no magical properties if Pfizer or Serono made it instead of Changchingchong Heavy Industrial Park Co. Ltd.
This.

That's not even enough to really get taller.

• +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater
Please man
shut the FUCK up, I already said my opinion on here a million times which is to order chink and stop bothering with doctors unless you have extremely rich and supportive parents or levels low enough to get a script

• +1
Reactions: slick99991 and Deleted member 29747
good range is like 450 to 600. That's puberty level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You think legit mk677>HGH?

• JFL
Reactions: SADA, Deleted member 23391 and MaestheticMaso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back