Why it makes zero sense to buy pharma grade HGH

i know that.
just go to urgent care, say your knee hurts really bad, get an x-ray of your knees which will show the status of the growth plate

If it's open take an AI and HGH, you will gain height

it's really that simple

These meme modified versions of IGF-1 are hardly researched or have any safety data. I'm not even sure why the chinks make this garbage, probably to get around the law since IGF-1 is considered a prescription drug and thus gray market peptide sites can (could) sell the variants without prosecution but not actual IGF-1.
I dont get this either, bunch of chinease sources make HGH and other roids. Why not IGF? I get that there are no pharma sources left anymore but I dont see why those chinease labs dont make it and sell it.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
just go to urgent care, say your knee hurts really bad, get an x-ray of your knees which will show the status of the growth plate
so lie?

I'm about to do every heightmax possible, $1000-$1500/m heightmaxing stack, are you sure?
if you have this much money why not go to india/sri lanka and just get pharma HGH & IGF from a pharmacy or doctor? I know a doctor there via friend who said they would prescribe me HGH but the only issue is customs, so if you can stand living there for a year or so just get pharma grade stuff.

I dont get this either, bunch of chinease sources make HGH and other roids. Why not IGF? I get that there are no pharma sources left anymore but I dont see why those chinease labs dont make it and sell it.
This is what happens

- peptide sites want to sell IGF-1
- they can't because actual IGF-1/mecasermin is a prescription medication for midget children with IGF-1 deficiency mutations, so they would lose their payment processor if they sold actual IGF-1 because they're not a pharmacy selling only to people with prescriptions from a physician, they're gray market drug dea- *cough* "research science biochemistry super serious animal use only peptide company"
- they find some modified version of IGF-1 in the medical literature like DES or LR-3, no matter how poorly documented
- they tell chink chemists "make this modified version, since we can't legally sell the real IGF-1"
- chink chemists make the modified versions and they pay for it
- they resell to dumb goyim bodybuilders at a huge markup, sometimes it's not even legit
- the dumb bodybuilders use the modified versions of IGF-1
- they spread tons of broscience about it including that these meme variants of IGF-1 which are very poorly studied are superior to actual bioidentical IGF-1

• Hmm...
if you have this much money why not go to india/sri lanka and just get pharma HGH & IGF from a pharmacy or doctor? I know a doctor there via friend who said they would prescribe me HGH but the only issue is customs, so if you can stand living there for a year or so just get pharma grade stuff.
lol I'm going to go to india?!

pharma grade isn't necessary

I'm saying do HGH because it's well studied and the first line treatment for short stature. It doesn't matter where it comes from so long as the product itself is legit.

These other wacky ideas are not well studied and secretagogue peptides put too much stress on the pituitary gland

lol I'm going to go to india?!
you can legit get whatever you want OTC with enough money as long its not opiods or someting that could get them into alot of trouble. but there is no chance you are getting thru customs so you would have to live there until you are done with heightmaxx which theres no chance im doing lol, but it is an option.

I'm saying do HGH because it's well studied and the first line treatment for short stature. It doesn't matter where it comes from so long as the product itself is legit.

These other wacky ideas are not well studied and secretagogue peptides put too much stress on the pituitary gland
I agree with this, I initially fell into the trap of thinking more stuff = better but the more research I do shows that it isnt true. I think another problem with IGF sourcing is that its such an obscure drug and is hardly ever actually used, since its only used to treat ISS kids who have anti-hgh antibodies.

This is what happens

- peptide sites want to sell IGF-1
- they can't because actual IGF-1/mecasermin is a prescription medication for midget children with IGF-1 deficiency mutations, so they would lose their payment processor if they sold actual IGF-1 because they're not a pharmacy selling only to people with prescriptions from a physician, they're gray market drug dea- *cough* "research science biochemistry super serious animal use only peptide company"
- they find some modified version of IGF-1 in the medical literature like DES or LR-3, no matter how poorly documented
- they tell chink chemists "make this modified version, since we can't legally sell the real IGF-1"
- chink chemists make the modified versions and they pay for it
- they resell to dumb goyim bodybuilders at a huge markup, sometimes it's not even legit
- the dumb bodybuilders use the modified versions of IGF-1
- they spread tons of broscience about it including that these meme variants of IGF-1 which are very poorly studied are superior to actual bioidentical IGF-1
this i still dont get the thinking behind the chinease labs, I mean the ones like QSC who sell to customers directly things like HGH & test etc, why they dont add IGF as an option as well, maybe there isnt much demand.
all this crap and no real IGF...

you can legit get whatever you want OTC with enough money as long its not opiods or someting that could get them into alot of trouble. but there is no chance you are getting thru customs so you would have to live there until you are done with heightmaxx which theres no chance im doing lol, but it is an option.

I agree with this, I initially fell into the trap of thinking more stuff = better but the more research I do shows that it isnt true. I think another problem with IGF sourcing is that its such an obscure drug and is hardly ever actually used, since its only used to treat ISS kids who have anti-hgh antibodies.

this i still dont get the thinking behind the chinease labs, I mean the ones like QSC who sell to customers directly things like HGH & test etc, why they dont add IGF as an option as well, maybe there isnt much demand.
all this crap and no real IGF...
View attachment 2636814
because they've been making those variants of IGF-1 for the peptide companies and have a production line already established and retards are "happy" with DES and LR3 and will keep buying it

nobody is demanding mecasermin, they're happy with their LR3/DES slop, no incentive to provide actual IGF-1

to produce actual IGF-1 they need to genetically engineer e-coli bacteria to produce it, it's a very involved process

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130

Well, it's a gray area I'd say. For example, if you were using HGH or MK677 for example, and your knees genuinely started hurting and you can't confirm if it's from your compounds or actual knee pain, you can go to the ER.

I was able to get 3 free growth plate scans going to the ER, and every time, if I wasn't given the physical x-ray imaging of the long bone examined, I'd just ask the doctor if my growth plates were open, which they'd have said yes except the one time they did state my ankle growth plate was close to closing. I did this since I was having genuine knee pains and issues from my AI usage, so I went to see if it developed into something else.

If you are genuinely feeling something going on in terms of aches and pains from your knee during your stack, then go check it out if that helps you better mentally.

• +1

I agree that pharma grade isn't required, unless the purity on the UGL source is low.

If HGH isn't working, I think adding peptides can have an additive effect if timed properly as certain growth hormone peptides effectiveness is reduced when dosed at the same time as growth hormone so for example, injecting peptides during the morning time and afternoon, then injecting HGH at night, might be a useful way to continue pushing HGH levels higher besides from standard protocol of increasing IU's.

because they've been making those variants of IGF-1 for the peptide companies and have a production line already established and retards are "happy" with DES and LR3 and will keep buying it

nobody is demanding mecasermin, they're happy with their LR3/DES slop, no incentive to provide actual IGF-1

to produce actual IGF-1 they need to genetically engineer e-coli bacteria to produce it, it's a very involved process
Do you think IGF-1 LR3 is worth it, or no?
Like could CJC-DAC, Ipamorelin and MK677 with lots of protein be better than CJC-DAC and LR3?

Like could CJC-DAC, Ipamorelin and MK677 with lots of protein be better than CJC-DAC and LR3?
I already explained why I can't recommend LR3. There's just not enough research and data on it. I also explained why I don't recommend secretagogues and especially MK677. HGH, AI, and if you're adventurous then an insulin. Stop wasting money on all these supplements and get HGH, bulk order from Qingdao like everyone else.

i think receptor grade LR3 is worth it. but i don’t think normal LR3 can do as much as height growth. HGH + AI is king. i do plan on adding mk 15mg 2 days on 1 day off. and i’m doing one cycle with cheap lr3. won’t get it after that or will just get receptor grade. unless i get taller then i will try more.

I already explained why I can't recommend LR3. There's just not enough research and data on it. I also explained why I don't recommend secretagogues and especially MK677. HGH, AI, and if you're adventurous then an insulin. Stop wasting money on all these supplements and get HGH, bulk order from Qingdao like everyone else.
where did you talk about mk677?

Could you send me a link to Qingdao's site?

Could you send me a link to Qingdao's site?
You don't use any site. You have to pay in crypto or wire transfer and contact their sales rep Tracy through whatsapp or email, lurk the thread on mesorx:

i think receptor grade LR3 is worth it. but i don’t think normal LR3 can do as much as height growth. HGH + AI is king. i do plan on adding mk 15mg 2 days on 1 day off. and i’m doing one cycle with cheap lr3. won’t get it after that or will just get receptor grade. unless i get taller then i will try more.
I'm sure LR3 works since it's proven to agonize the IGF-1 receptors and do so well. It's just barely researched. It barely attaches to the binding proteins and this needs to be investigated more. The IGF-1 binding proteins aren't like SHBG or something, they have very complex effects on how IGF-1 actually works in the body. They almost act like hormones themselves. All we have on LR-3 aren't actually human studies, but some anecdotes about it on bodybuilding forums. I'd prefer things that are tried and true.

You don't use any site. You have to pay in crypto or wire transfer and contact their sales rep Tracy through whatsapp or email, lurk the thread on mesorx:

I'm sure LR3 works since it's proven to agonize the IGF-1 receptors and do so well. It's just barely researched. It barely attaches to the binding proteins and this needs to be investigated more. The IGF-1 binding proteins aren't like SHBG or something, they have very complex effects on how IGF-1 actually works in the body. They almost act like hormones themselves. All we have on LR-3 aren't actually human studies, but some anecdotes about it on bodybuilding forums. I'd prefer things that are tried and true.
Final question, do you know how much it costs for 10 vials?

used to be 70 USD for 10 vials of 10iu before shipping idk what it is now
Doesn't seem to be expensive at all.
Sorry, but final question (Actually), what are the shipping times to the US?

Doesn't seem to be expensive at all.
Sorry, but final question (Actually), what are the shipping times to the US?
Not long, they have USA warehouses. I'd say 1-4 weeks range, so not too bad.

Not long, they have USA warehouses. I'd say 1-4 weeks range, so not too bad.
1 week is the limit for my patience lol
over.

Positive, but the only thing that's holding me back is that iam not sure if my growth plates are still open. Some people here told me they were closed. This was my wrist plates at 19,5. I just turned 20. What do you think?
Hand growth plates look closed.

Well, it's a gray area I'd say. For example, if you were using HGH or MK677 for example, and your knees genuinely started hurting and you can't confirm if it's from your compounds or actual knee pain, you can go to the ER.

I was able to get 3 free growth plate scans going to the ER, and every time, if I wasn't given the physical x-ray imaging of the long bone examined, I'd just ask the doctor if my growth plates were open, which they'd have said yes except the one time they did state my ankle growth plate was close to closing. I did this since I was having genuine knee pains and issues from my AI usage, so I went to see if it developed into something else.

If you are genuinely feeling something going on in terms of aches and pains from your knee during your stack, then go check it out if that helps you better mentally.
did you tell them you were on AI? How did they react did they still give you the scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back